Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen: Baytaab Dil Ki Tamanna (Page 110)

Shayafan Goldie
Shayafan
Shayafan

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 8:47am | IP Logged
BTW girls i have one question... In the earlier segment where all 4 of them were there, the segment started with Viren holding Nivi's hands on the table and talking to her but we did not see any such scene in the show... this is not the first time i think they edit many such cute scenes from the show , wonder y they pictuise and waste energy at the first place...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

simran728zarmeenogmann2010ScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

vids08 Goldie
vids08
vids08

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 8:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SnehaNivRenFan

BTW girls i have one question... In the earlier segment where all 4 of them were there, the segment started with Viren holding Nivi's hands on the table and talking to her but we did not see any such scene in the show... this is not the first time i think they edit many such cute scenes from the show , wonder y they pictuise and waste energy at the first place...

I don't think that part was part of the shoot.  B'cause they were not sharing the table. it was the off screen masti , my thoughts, dunno fr sure.
Tired of voting. is this a war now!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

simran728gmann2010ScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 8:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vids08

Originally posted by SnehaNivRenFan

I don't think that part was part of the shoot.  B'cause they were not sharing the table. it was the off screen masti , my thoughts, dunno fr sure.
Tired of voting. is this a war now!
Yup it's looks like, the war which we have to win sweetie.

Sneha I just hate when they edit out cute scenes, I wish they edit out GM and CC scenes, don't like their faces.

vids08Shayafansimran728Scintillating

moniluvskinshuk IF-Stunnerz
moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 8:56am | IP Logged
Sneha jaan hu r u ?missed uuu soo muchh

Jaann tht was d same scene where Viren holds Nivi's hand 2 take her on d stage . It was shown frm different angle so it looked like ki d scene shown in UMTV seg was different but they both were same scene

Shayafansimran728Scintillatingzarmeeno

moniluvskinshuk IF-Stunnerz
moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 9:00am | IP Logged
@Payal jaan alreadyyyy said u dear abt my comments regarding ur amazingg thoughts abt yest epi . lovedd it swetiee .

d way u described Viren's love was just amaizngg . n trulyyy loveddd whtever u sid abt d last scene . lovedd it

OMGG seriousllyy Yaar HOTPIX has now become war zone . n W*H they r voting Nivren down yaar ? idiotss .

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Shayafansimran728Scintillating

Scintillating IF-Dazzler
Scintillating
Scintillating

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 9:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by NivRenDeewani

OMG my payal jaanuu, my dil ka tukra, what do i say to you now??I dunno if u will belive me or not but  I was not online for the whole day due to some personal things and then just a while ago i felt like i really needed to come online as mabye something is posted by you. And then i just log in and to my amazement i see your PM telling me you did your analysisShocked. OMG jaan i think i have this connection with you and your analysisLOL got really freaked out but OMG i am so glad i have the connection now cause what an awsome analysis it was. I wouldnt want to miss out reading it for anything. Jaan this is why i love you and ur writing soo much. I loved how u said viren drinking NiviDay Dreamingthrough his eye. I was also feeling the same lolz. And yes you described Nivi so well, Nivi looked just like a dream to me, man can she get even more pure and beautiful??? Oh my i am a girl but when i looked at her even i was glaring at her like viren lolzLOL no wonder viren was drinking her beauty in. Man the way Viren was looking at her even i felt something turning inside me lolz. And the way you discribed the Nivren door scene, girl awsome work Clap i loved how you wrote that scene and described Nivren so well, amazingClap. Overall you wrote the episode and discribed their scene beautifully jaan, like the episode your analysis was beyond beautiful and awsome. Thanks jaan for making my day with ur analysis love you heaps.Truly i was not feeling too well but after reading your analysis i am just flying high with happiness  and i missed you heaps too.
My Shova baby, Hug my jaanupie, what do I say, dear, you are simply marvelous when it comes to appreciating someone and have this amazing knack to make someone feel so special. I love the effort you have put in to praise my thoughts about yesterday's episode. Hug So, love you for that, jaan! Hehe, I really hope we do have some special connection going on, that would be awesome, right?

Shayafansimran728zarmeenogmann2010

Shayafan Goldie
Shayafan
Shayafan

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 9:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sushmitadutta

Sneha jaan hu r u ?missed uuu soo muchh

Jaann tht was d same scene where Viren holds Nivi's hand 2 take her on d stage . It was shown frm different angle so it looked like ki d scene shown in UMTV seg was different but they both were same scene

Or i think it was picturised earlier in this way and then later changed. Coz when Viren is persuading Nivi in the show he wasn't holding her hands and streches out his hands when he thinks Nivi has agreed but i guess in the segment he holds her hands and persuades her..

Vids it did not seem like masti janu it was a romantic scene so it can not be offscreen Wink

vids08simran728Scintillatinggmann2010

Scintillating IF-Dazzler
Scintillating
Scintillating

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 9:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sushmitadutta

@Payal jaan alreadyyyy said u dear abt my comments regarding ur amazingg thoughts abt yest epi . lovedd it swetiee .

d way u described Viren's love was just amaizngg . n trulyyy loveddd whtever u sid abt d last scene . lovedd it

OMGG seriousllyy Yaar HOTPIX has now become war zone . n W*H they r voting Nivren down yaar ? idiotss .
Aww, my Moni sweets, thanks jaan for liking my post. Always, very encouraging!!
You bet it's like an open declared war, right? Okay, I am going to get to it again.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

simran728

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index