Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen: Baytaab Dil Ki Tamanna (Page 11)

KinSanj IF-Stunnerz
KinSanj
KinSanj

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 9:37pm | IP Logged
Mahi i like MahRen better!
and u do realise that u r talking just bout the character....the one to play is mine! lol coz whenever i say to anyone that yeah they can have viren, dev, or ranvir..they say kinny is the guy to play it so they naturally are theirs...so i am reminding everyone that they can keep the character but the one to play that character is only and only sanju's!

KinSanj Rock Tongue

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

tamushisimran728ScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Stunnerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 9:40pm | IP Logged
Wow girls instead of giving ideas about NivRen HM you are discussing about your HM very bad
Thanks Suchi, Sanju Payal and Mahi for loving my theory but no one gave answers to my questions why you guys leave it to just ashvee please give answers na.

Sanju jab tu mujhe milegi to tere saath N the B bhi hoga na. Aur tu chinta mat kar main tum dono ke liye romatic dinner ka arrangement bhi kar dungi

Mahi definitely whenever you come to tornoto we will meet.

Edited by Cutie-NivRen - 12 January 2011 at 9:41pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

simran728ScintillatingKinSanj

mahix3 Goldie
mahix3
mahix3

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 9:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SanKi4eva

Originally posted by mahix3

I don't understand sab ka mind HM ka sunke SR pe kyun aa jaata hai? LOL am i the only one who feels her heart is going to burn the minute she sees the SR? ROFL

You missed out on the last discussion...
I was saying how I didn't know that people left their hotel rooms on their honeymoons.
I mean I'm on my honeymoon for a reason... ahem. Why sightsee when I can have more fun! Embarrassed
But oh my gosh... watching my husband's shuhaag raat with Nivi? NOOOO Cry
i remember reading that i think it was when we were discussing the clothes and u said do you actually leave rooms on your HM ROFL
I was like she just didn't say that did she ROFL
Fun? Mahi control ur emotions ROFL we do have chotte chotte bache here and m sure they wouldn't wanna know wht fun ur talking bout ROFL
tera husband kab se hoagay viren? he is married to nivi na...i thought u were his gf? LOL

Sanju di... there are two people younger than me (I'm 18-- just turned) and that is  Faiza (who's 15 and is dying for me and Viren to make her a mausi) and Mew (who is 13 and wants to be a mausi too but she isn't here right now)... but yes. FUN! 
Something more... exciting LOL
OH so you were there! Seriously di.. sightseeing is free and the hotel room is expensive... why do something for free when you're paying for something that can be put to GOOD USE!!!
And hehe I make you smile and laugh! Yay!
AND NAHIN! I'm Viren's first wife. But we act as boyfriend/ girlfriend but we are married! We got married the Muslim way and he and Nivi got married the Hindu way so he has two wives but trust me.. he has more fun with me! Embarrassed ROFL

simran728ScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

KinSanj IF-Stunnerz
KinSanj
KinSanj

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 9:42pm | IP Logged
rachu aise ideas ke answer main nhi de paungi too difficult m sure CT's bhi iska jawaab nhi de paaynge ROFL
haan arrange a dinner with N the B i don't mind having dinner with him Wink
becahra khush ho jaayega =P

simran728ScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

mahix3 Goldie
mahix3
mahix3

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 9:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Suchi-NivReniac

mahi where in NY do you live?

NEW YORK CITY!!! Smile
born and raised!

ScintillatingSuchi-Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Scintillating IF-Dazzler
Scintillating
Scintillating

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 9:43pm | IP Logged

LISTEN PAYAL DI!! Get this NivRen consummation thought out of your HEAD! The only person that Viren will consummate his marriage with is his real wife which is ME!!! If you want to think about a SR.. think about my and Viren's SR... VirAhi's (Viren and Mahi-- or should it be MahRen?) SR!
Okay, my sweets, promise won't think of NivRen. Shocked  Embarrassed *Payal feels a bit scared & intimidated at the direct threat* In fact, I just won't think of any SR when it comes to Viren, how about that? Happy, now? And, I actually like the sound of, 'MahRen' better..Smile

Edited by Excruciating - 12 January 2011 at 9:47pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tamushisimran728

mahix3 Goldie
mahix3
mahix3

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 9:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Excruciating

Di, how old are you again? I'm 18 so I'm ready to go out and party! Big smile Embarrassed
So you know, when I do come to Dallas, you have to take me out to partyyy!
And hey, di agar tum match maker play karna chaate ho, then find me a Viren Wink
Agar hum teeno ek saath hoote, Dallas would explode! LOL We'd just tear that city uppp!
Mahi, sweets I am 32 and you bet, I would take you out for partying, when you come down here. Hmm, finding you a Viren, huh? Sure, I can keep a look out for that. Why not? Who does not need a Viren in their life, right??

YES! My Payal di is awesome! But start your search now so when I come visit in a few months, you have him ready! And I'm tall, 5'1O'' so he needs to be taller! LOL But ufff imagine the fun we will have together! Sounds so exciting. Soon.. InshaAllah!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Stunnerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 9:45pm | IP Logged

rachu aise ideas ke answer main nhi de paungi too difficult m sure CT's bhi iska jawaab nhi de paaynge ROFL
haan arrange a dinner with N the B i don't mind having dinner with him Wink
becahra khush ho jaayega =P
Done I will arrange dinner for you and Nandu the bandu too in agra near Tajmehal and you both can discuss your future and your wedding (Sadu wedding) sitting there looking at the Tajmehal.

simran728ScintillatingKinSanj

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index