Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen: Baytaab Dil Ki Tamanna (Page 109)

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 8:03am | IP Logged
Payal sweetie just a off topic question, are you from baroda? 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Shayafansimran728Scintillating

KinSanj IF-Stunnerz
KinSanj
KinSanj

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 8:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

Originally posted by SanKi4eva

hey people whts up?
Sanju forget everything first come and vote for NivRen I still have to read payal's analysis but after seeing voting I am not getting time to read it just keep voting jaan
rachu i am voting like crazy for the pst 2 hrs...
ps u hv to wtch my vm too after this voting thing is over

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

fai_luBz_NehaHCShayafansimran728zarmeenoScintillatinggmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRu

moniluvskinshuk IF-Stunnerz
moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 8:24am | IP Logged
Hii guyzzzzz hu r u all ?

Keep on Voting Guyzzz . We hav 2 make our NivRen win . n if other couple's fans r voting NivRen down then we should also vote them down n NiVren up . TIT FOR TAT

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

fai_luBz_NehaHCShayafansimran728Scintillatinggmann2010

anjubala IF-Rockerz
anjubala
anjubala

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 8:27am | IP Logged
Good morning girls..just came online to say HI to you all..

Saw the segment and I am fida on it. They both are looking so cute and adorable and hot... What a chemistry man...

And girsl, UMe TV stole the title of our next thread "Love Is In The AIR". This is what I suggested to you all as title and see they put it on their segment..

Yes, I am already preparing material for this new thread

NiVren - Love Is In The AIR and will post it soon.

I have to still read so many pages and post my analysis..

HAPPY PONGAL to you all.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

fai_luBz_NehaHCprajeeShayafansimran728Scintillatinggmann2010zarmeenoDilbole_ShiOmRu

Scintillating IF-Dazzler
Scintillating
Scintillating

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 8:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gmann2010

Payal sweetie just a off topic question, are you from baroda? 
OMG, Ketty, don't tell me that we have a connection!! Yes, I am very much from Baroda. Born and raised and been there all my 23 years that I was in India and since then have been here in US. How about you?? Let's not spam this thread. Please PM me dear. Smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Shayafansimran728gmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRu

zarmeeno IF-Dazzler
zarmeeno
zarmeeno

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 8:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anjubala

Good morning girls..just came online to say HI to you all..

Saw the segment and I am fida on it. They both are looking so cute and adorable and hot... What a chemistry man...

And girsl, UMe TV stole the title of our next thread "Love Is In The AIR". This is what I suggested to you all as title and see they put it on their segment..

Yes, I am already preparing material for this new thread

NiVren - Love Is In The AIR and will post it soon.

I have to still read so many pages and post my analysis..

HAPPY PONGAL to you all.
hey Anju Good to c u yaar. Jaani what is Pongal. ANyways whatever it is Happy Pongal to u as well.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Shayafansimran728Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Scintillating IF-Dazzler
Scintillating
Scintillating

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 8:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gmann2010

Wow Payal mindblowing analysis, oh the way you described scenes, I can't get enough of it. Btw I was wondering about Viren's laughing when he touched GM's hand, GM was also smiling, connection kya hai samaj mein nahi aaya. Oh now I remember, Viren knows GM's hand, remember very first meeting of GM and Viren. This guy is good at hand recognizing I guess.

I just loved what you said below.

As if his thirst is just going to get quenched by merely looking on at her.

Then why does their holding of hands still makes me have this warm gooey feeling in the pit of my stomach? Even after all this time, I still found it so sensual and it was really just a simple clasping of hands. I loved how Viren's strong confident hand asks respectfully (& waits patiently) to hold Nivi's warm lovely gentle hand and how she timidly gives her hand into his.

He is looking so intently at her, with this immense amount of love profusing out of this eyes, which makes one wonder that maybe he has love flowing through his veins and not blood, really!!

I totally agree with you here. I being shy person I always avoid eye contact unless I have to. But eyes always convey truth even if you lying from your mouth.

(Sorry, I digress but an extremely funny thought comes to my mind right now; I never knew eyes could be so powerful!! Not that I didn't value them before but NivRen have made me truly appreciate eyes, not only mine but everyone else's as well!!).

Oh, Ketty dear, you are so awesome, sweets!! Hug Love you for that, jaan. I am glad you liked my thoughts. And, as always really appreciate your praise and effort of identifying snippets of phrases from my post and commenting on it individually. Extremely thoughtful of you sweets.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

prajeeShayafansimran728gmann2010zarmeenoDilbole_ShiOmRu

Shayafan Goldie
Shayafan
Shayafan

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 8:43am | IP Logged
OMG Hotpix has become a war zone now.... Both side fans are busy voting i guess. That site is busy today like has never been.... Both side fans are online i guess and have decided to vote continously since only 2 days are left.....

Anju janu Happy Pongal to you too HugAnd waiting for the new thread to read your introductionBig smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

simran728gmann2010ScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index