Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen: Baytaab Dil Ki Tamanna (Page 105)

savera2007 Senior Member
savera2007
savera2007

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 1:26am | IP Logged
Hey guys, 

Just wanna say that u guys are awesome in your analysises and have made the forum worth a visit several times of the day... I am addicted :)

Really appreciate your work and time and hats of to your determination to dissect all emotions of Nivren :)

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

vids08Shayafansimran728ScintillatingSofna

Scintillating IF-Dazzler
Scintillating
Scintillating

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 1:51am | IP Logged

Hi Girls!! Okay, today I seriously struggle with words to convey what an amazingly brilliant an episode it was. I really do! NivRen scene(s) were exceptionally beautiful today, just out of this world, they really were. I just could not get enough of them. And, needless to say, some fabulously brilliant acting by Kinshuk and Neha! They were phenomenal today! What amazing acting with the least amount of dialogue delivery by both of them.

[1]  In this beginning scene, I want to first say that Nivedita looked stunningly beautiful and exquisite in this blue suit and I think I found her exceptionally pretty here solely because they have truly shown the Nivedita that Viren is so in love with and adores. I mean, the essence of Nivedita is her simplicity, the purity of her soul; the goodness of her heart which also makes her so innocent and all these attributes have been so beautifully exaggerated and personified in this look. I love the pure water blue color of her suit and the organza material gives such a sheer look to it. Added to that, she is wearing such less jewelry, an extremely thin gold chain in her neck, which is almost invisible and some dangly earrings completely shadowed by her thick black hair, so much so that, you can barely catch a glimpse of them. When you look at the end result, she looks so flawless, almost surreal, like a dream. Coming onto Viren, oh my, the intensity of his gaze when Nivedita first comes down, upsets my very equilibrium, it really does!! I feel like something shifted inside, within me, and that's not even funny and it's ridiculous because it's not even me who he is looking at!! It just amazes me how good Kinshuk is as an actor because he can portray this immense depth of his love and passion for Nivedita through his eyes, so extremely well, that he didn't even need to utter the dialogue, "Bahut Khubsoorat lag rahi ho".  He just didn't need to, his eyes conveyed his appreciation like a million fold more than his actually saying it. Another thing that I loved about this scene is when they sit down at their table and after the waiter puts the drinks on the table, Viren tries to get Nivedita's attention by making this low guttural sound like, 'Huhhh' and nodes his head pointing towards the cold drink, indicating her to drink it, and OMG look at Viren, looking at her as if he is not going to have his drink since he is drinking her in! As if his thirst is just going to get quenched by merely looking on at her. And, what I absolutely found amazing is what this stance of Viren implied here, the laze with which he is sitting, his knuckles resting on his lips with his eyes intently on Nivedita, that steady gaze, completely unwavering and it seems like he is perfectly content sitting like this for the rest of his life, looking at her drink her drink!! Unbelievable! I found this so endearingly funny!!

[2]  I really loved this couples game shown in today's episode. It was a nice fun light concept. I kind of felt bad for Sid here and honesty, really found his expression to be very sweet, when he is looking onto PB after the blindfold has been removed from his eyes and he realizes that he wasn't able to identify his wife, and that's why he exchanges that look with PB, when Viren first passes Nivedita by , implying that look even he couldn't identify his wife, as it is difficult to. Did you guys also notice that when Viren touches PB's hand, he actually laughs, as if he recognized her! I wonder how though? I also loved the look that Viren gives Nivedita just before the game begins with the Shankar guy. Nivedita glances at Viren, to find his gaze already intent on her and don't know if anyone else felt it or not but his gaze clearly implied that, 'I will know it, I will identify you, I will know it's you, the minute I will touch your hand'. Okay, so moving on, I don't know what is it about NivRen, honestly, how many times have we seen Viren holding Nivi's hand? Like a zillion times, right? Then why does their holding of hands still makes me have this warm gooey feeling in the pit of my stomach? Even after all this time, I still found it so sensual and it was really just a simple clasping of hands. I loved how Viren's strong confident hand asks respectfully (& waits patiently) to hold Nivi's warm lovely gentle hand and how she timidly gives her hand into his. Aww, just loved it! Once Viren removed the blindfold, I liked how Kinshuk again excelled at portraying a completely different facial expression than before, that of downright arrogance, his gaze and gesture so clearly implying, 'I told you so!'.

[3]  It is so sweet how Nivedita is waiting for Viren right outside the entrance of the resort hotel. She is lost in her thoughts deeply and recalls how Viren had stood so confidently right in front of her, with his eyes blindfolded, how he had sensed her & felt her presence, with so much surety, as if he was seeing her without his eyes closed. I loved the look of gladness and contentment hidden behind the smile that comes on Nivedita's face as soon as she sees Viren, when he interrupts her thoughts. Nivedita gets all shy after saying that, "Tumhara intezaar kar rahi thi" and I loved what Viren's expression implied here. At first instant, it's this realization that comes on his face, 'oh wow, she waited for me and was not ready to say goodbye yet!' and then the next instant, after he steps in front of her, he looks at her intently with this expression that implies that, 'I know why you were waiting for me and didn't go in your room' and says, "Toh Chalo".

[4]  This last NivRen scene near the door was phenomenal! I don't think any words can do justice to it. The chemistry between NivRen in this scene was boundless. Kudos to KinHa for taking romance onto a whole new level altogether which did not involve any sort of physical intimacy at all. I am simply baffled by the potent sensuality involved in this scene, where neither of them even came close to touching each other, such amazing was the passion between them. Simply unbelievable! (Sorry, I digress but an extremely funny thought comes to my mind right now; I never knew eyes could be so powerful!! Not that I didn't value them before but NivRen have made me truly appreciate eyes, not only mine but everyone else's as well!!). Okay, so the scene begins with Nivedita opening the door knob of the room and I love how Viren is languidly standing against the wall near the door, as if he is expecting to stay there longer and therefore, might as well, make himself comfortable. He is looking so intently at her, with this immense amount of love profusing out of this eyes, which makes one wonder that maybe he has love flowing through his veins and not blood, really!! Viren's expression just touches your heart, it really does, his love for Nivedita so overwhelms him, that he gets this choked feeling and you can see his eyes slightly getting misty with tears. But tonight there's another reason why he is being so emotional, because something's changed, the equation between them has changed, he can sense that Nivedita is unwilling to leave his company and call it a night. He, as always is never ready and does not want to let her go but he knows, he has to and it's inevitable and therefore tells her, "Goodnight". I love how this warm husky tone comes over, which is almost like a semi-whisper, when he utters this one word. Of course, what is equally beautiful in this scene is Nivedita's yearning for Viren, her realization of love for him, her unwillingness to let him go, her need to stay with him, to see him, at least this one last time and that's why she opens the door again to take a quick peak at him, just this one last peak because she is not satisfied enough, just not yet. And, I absolutely loved how she blushes shyly while she is closing the door the first time around, as if realizing that she was being so silly by standing there outside even after Viren said good night. Neha has done a brilliant job here, this is unfamiliar territory for Nivedita, she is yearning to be with Viren and is not ready to leave him tonight, and it's amazing how Neha has cultivated this body language in the way Nivedita is standing when Viren is telling her that, "Sari raat yahi khade rehne ka irada hein? Andar nahi jaogi?" Look at the palm of her hand forming a 'C', the way her thumb and the other fingers are so unsurely trying to hang on to the door, I think this is a fabulous posture, it speaks a lot about unfamiliarity and submissiveness. Don't get me wrong, she is far from being ready to go any further with Viren but tonight if he had not ended it and induced her to go inside the room, she would have just been more than willing and happy to continue being with him.

Sorry, maybe I went a little overboard with the dissection but with such a beautiful episode of NivRen, I couldn't possibly curtail my thoughts. Thanks for allowing me to share my love for NivRen with you guys. As always, I would appreciate your feedback.

Edited by Excruciating - 15 January 2011 at 4:38pm

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

prajeeasyadadanutssavera2007Resh.....Shayafansimran728lamsaashvee.rahejaFaizuuNivRenNivRenDeewanigmann2010zarmeenoAlphabet26SofnaDilbole_ShiOmRuGita97moniluvskinshuk

Scintillating IF-Dazzler
Scintillating
Scintillating

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 1:59am | IP Logged
Simran, my jaanu, Hug Please tell me you are still online? We have all missed you so much, dear!! I feel so bad that the only communication we have is through these PMs that you send every night. And, thanks for doing such an amazing job of listing the links of everyone's analysis in your post dear. That's been a huge help!! How have you been, sweets?? Seems like real busy at work. Ermm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

simran728zarmeenoDilbole_ShiOmRu

Scintillating IF-Dazzler
Scintillating
Scintillating

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 2:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by savera2007

Hey guys, 

Just wanna say that u guys are awesome in your analysises and have made the forum worth a visit several times of the day... I am addicted :)

Really appreciate your work and time and hats of to your determination to dissect all emotions of Nivren :)
Hello!! This is Payal and what may I call you? Thanks dear for your kind and lovely words for everyone's analysis, I am glad to know that you are addicted. Smile And, I really hope, sweets that you would participate more and become an active NivReniac like all of us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

simran728

savera2007 Senior Member
savera2007
savera2007

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 2:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Excruciating

Originally posted by savera2007

Hey guys, 

Hello!! This is Payal and what may I call you? Thanks dear for your kind and lovely words for everyone's analysis, I am glad to know that you are addicted. Smile And, I really hope, sweets that you would participate more and become an active NivReniac like all of us.

My name is Abidah but do call me Savera :) Well I have not much time because of fulltime work and study, so the only serial I love watch is CCBM... But I just love your analysis ;)

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Shayafansimran728Scintillatingzarmeeno

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 3:46am | IP Logged
OMG my payal jaanuu, my dil ka tukra, what do i say to you now??I dunno if u will belive me or not but  I was not online for the whole day due to some personal things and then just a while ago i felt like i really needed to come online as mabye something is posted by you. And then i just log in and to my amazement i see your PM telling me you did your analysisShocked. OMG jaan i think i have this connection with you and your analysisLOL got really freaked out but OMG i am so glad i have the connection now cause what an awsome analysis it was. I wouldnt want to miss out reading it for anything. Jaan this is why i love you and ur writing soo much. I loved how u said viren drinking NiviDay Dreamingthrough his eye. I was also feeling the same lolz. And yes you described Nivi so well, Nivi looked just like a dream to me, man can she get even more pure and beautiful??? Oh my i am a girl but when i looked at her even i was glaring at her like viren lolzLOL no wonder viren was drinking her beauty in. Man the way Viren was looking at her even i felt something turning inside me lolz. And the way you discribed the Nivren door scene, girl awsome work Clap i loved how you wrote that scene and described Nivren so well, amazingClap. Overall you wrote the episode and discribed their scene beautifully jaan, like the episode your analysis was beyond beautiful and awsome. Thanks jaan for making my day with ur analysis love you heaps.Truly i was not feeling too well but after reading your analysis i am just flying high with happiness  and i missed you heaps too.

Edited by NivRenDeewani - 15 January 2011 at 3:54am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

asyadadaShayafansimran728Scintillatingzarmeenogmann2010

Gita97 IF-Sizzlerz
Gita97
Gita97

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 3:46am | IP Logged
Thanks for all the analysis guys. Lovely episode.

The end scene was magnificent. You could see Nivi wanting to ask him in but too shy and Viren knowing this and wanting her to ask him in wisely says goodnight. And after shutting the door the Nivi yearning and yielding to a last look was just too good.  It was soo intense and these two really turned on the chemistry. Best Nivren scene so far.Embarrassed

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Shayafansimran728ScintillatingzarmeenoSofna

KinSanj IF-Stunnerz
KinSanj
KinSanj

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 4:47am | IP Logged
hello anyone here?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Shayafansimran728Scintillating

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index