Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen: Baytaab Dil Ki Tamanna (Page 104)

mahix3 Goldie
mahix3
mahix3

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 9:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by zarmeeno

Originally posted by gmann2010

Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

Mahi you are not going to end your what happened na it was mindblowing and the shocker was Nandu Mahi affairLOLLOL so I thought a new name for this couple MahanduWink what say. I loved this couple
Yaar now I'm confused I thought it was Nandu and Sanju and today u r saying it is Nandu and Mahi

Nandu is a big flirt sweetie, he keeps changing his mind or I rather should say his heart. LOL Wink He is multitasking. Wink
But Ketty over here it seems like that we r the ones who  keeps on changing his jodiLOLWink

Mahandu? Hmm I like it.
Just don't tell my husband.
And don't tell Sanju di.
They both would be heart broken!

@ Rachna di.. thanks :) As long as it keeps you entertained!

@ Zarmeen di.. Sanju di is caring... she doesn't mind sharing!

@ Ketty di.. Nandu isn't thinking from his mind or his heart ... but rather some place else ahem Wink LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ShayafanDilbole_ShiOmRu

zarmeeno IF-Dazzler
zarmeeno
zarmeeno

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 9:13pm | IP Logged
Hey guys plz vote for Nivren coz early it was a difference of 50,000 but now it has been reduced to 19000. Aditya fans r pressing low rate button for Nivren

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Dilbole_ShiOmRu

zarmeeno IF-Dazzler
zarmeeno
zarmeeno

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 9:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mahix3

Originally posted by gmann2010

Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

Mahi you are not going to end your what happened na it was mindblowing and the shocker was Nandu Mahi affairLOLLOL so I thought a new name for this couple MahanduWink what say. I loved this couple
Yaar now I'm confused I thought it was Nandu and Sanju and today u r saying it is Nandu and Mahi

Nandu is a big flirt sweetie, he keeps changing his mind or I rather should say his heart. LOL Wink He is multitasking. Wink
But Ketty over here it seems like that we r the ones who  keeps on changing his jodiLOLWink

Mahandu? Hmm I like it.
Just don't tell my husband.
And don't tell Sanju di.
They both would be heart broken!

@ Rachna di.. thanks :) As long as it keeps you entertained!

@ Zarmeen di.. Sanju di is caring... she doesn't mind sharing!

@ Ketty di.. Nandu isn't thinking from his mind or his heart ... but rather some place else ahem Wink LOL
But that we have ask Sanju that is she so caring that she does not mind sharing

gmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 9:22pm | IP Logged
Hey Zarmeen we need to continue voting jaan come lets rock the voting

zarmeenogmann2010

simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 10:05pm | IP Logged
hi all. i am also voting. will chat later n say hi to you all later

simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 10:52pm | IP Logged
anyone online? omg..i have to read 60 pages. and watch the epi too. love you all. say hi if you are around. and voting has reached 200,000 votes ..yay

Edited by simran728 - 14 January 2011 at 10:52pm

mahix3zarmeeno

simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 12:05am | IP Logged
mahi and zarmeen.. i am voting non stop but no chance yaar. someone is pressing the low rate button and causing the numbers to go down. 
simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 1:15am | IP Logged
hi jannus. how are you all doing. as usual i came home late, read all your posts and analysis and watched the epi. What can I say..only 2 more smiles are left !!! HURRAY 

just few thoughts I had in while watching the epi..

1. when Nivi arrives ..i know some of us felt his words fell short (including me) and he could have praised her beauty little more..but today Viren was overwhelmed looking at her and did not have words for her beauty or any words at all..thats why if you notice he is also sitting quitely at the table too..bcos he is just too overwhelmed that his Nivi is soo pretty and sitting right next to him..he knew this day wud come but he did not how he will feel... no matter how much he would say..he wud have fallen short...plus if you noticed Viren was shown very quite and little serious and calm today. the reason is his love's serious side, sincere side are needed to shown too to Nivi. she knows his masti style and now this. 

2. i do want to say..isnt it sad that Sidya ..not even for a second thought that this is same Nivi who they were calling pagal or mad 2 days before?? and now she is completely fine? i mean no prob with her and she is not seeing anything crazy or doing anything crazy??....these ppl sometimes dont care when the day next comes..they have severe case of STML. 

3. anyway, move on....date scene..i want to mention if you'll noticed NIVI moved from her place only once. When it was Viren's turn. the reason she was happy its his turn and no one has won the challenge yet n she was sure Viren will get it right. before that she did not move from her place. also, she was disappointed when Viren moved forward ..but was assured n happy when he came back to her..

4. when manager said ..after announcing the prize that wahan sirf sher or bhaloo haonge...i was LMAO. ROFL 2 thoughts came to mind. Arree yaar they live in a  jungle anyway ..so they are WELL TRAINED..no probs..yeh toh easy kaam hai....Viren ke layak kuch difficult kaam do..kuch halloween jaisa spooky bolte aur Nivi apne viren is aur karreb aati .toh hum apki baath pe dhyan dete...
and 2nd thought...came ...even manager is calling MP ..janwar. .haha. I cud totally see CC the cunning fox coming at night to scare them..but she does needs a new lesson in jungle book. LION is the KING of jungle...so dont forget that. and Hippo kuch kaam nahi aayegi.

5. when Nivi said "tumhara intezar kar rahi thi.." i was dead. Viren must be thinking...arrye yeh toh mein roz karta hu...aab tum mere dil ka dard samjogi...

6. i have no words for ..door scene and staring scene..all i can I say is I wish it would have lasted longer and we could have seen them for longer time. 

and Please I want Nivi to open up little bit tomorrow.  plz i hope for the best. I dont know..I am not going to think about MP at all. let Viren take that headache. 

7. abt Precap. I would not be surprised if the rift track comes to an end here. it will be perfect. if CT want Sidya to move forward they will show it privately as matter of husband and wife. See Sid has a full chance now to talk to DD abt his past.. they are alone and no family members will hear them. plus he is trying to care for her..but he needs to clear his fundas. So, I feel this is the best time for Sid to explain everything ..

I feel CT have heard our voices and making Sidya story move forward. Idk if it is a love story or what story ... only time will tell. 

1-14-11 analysis (payal, milee, anju..plx give urs tomorrow )

mittu 

shova

mahi 

ketty

faiza

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

prajeeShayafanScintillatinggmann2010Sofna

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index