Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen: Baytaab Dil Ki Tamanna (Page 101)

mahix3 Goldie
mahix3
mahix3

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 6:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by FaizaNivRen

@Mahii Dii!!!
OMV!!!
MR.BAARAAAT!!!
WHAT THE HELL!!!! Angry
HOW DARE HE DO THAT?!?!?!
Man, That Must Be SO Unfair.
Yeah, Being 15, The LATEST I Can Stay Out Till Is 10, Or Else, I WILL GET BEATEN UP BIG TIME!!

JIJUUUUUUUUUUUUU, DO SOMETHING. NOW.
GO SHIRTLESS, PUT A TOWEL ON(OR OFF), BUT JUST DO SOMETHING!!!!

Hey my pyaari Faiza....
yes, Mr, Baaraat.. he's back.
Seems like he never left.
Apparently he got to the party already because he was expecting me.
My friend was like he's there and I didn't believe her as she didn't know where this party was since I was going with another friend (Cynthia) and she told me the location and I was like WHAT THE HELL!? How did he find out because no on but me and Cynthia knew which party we were going to (and even my brother didn't know although he was going to pick me up and drop me off-- I was going to tell him once we got into the car).... so how did this guy find out!?!?

Trust me.. I'm not mad about not going out because I'm happy my brother trusted me enough to further my curfew for the night but I'm just upset this guy ruined it. It's not bhaiyya's fault and I hope Cynthia understands. My brother was pretending that he didn't want me to go out cause it's so cold (below freezing) but I know the truth and I told Cynthia I wasn't going to be able to make it cause of the weather cause well I didn't want to tell her about the guy. 

And when I was 15 my curfew was like 8pm. 
My parents are strict Muslims.
They worry a lot. 
When I was 17-- the latest I stayed out without parents was 1Opm.
As I got to college they became more lenient.
But since they are really Islamic, I have limits like I can't wear too short skirts.. knee lenght ONLY if I have stockings under and still my dad normally freaks until my mom and bro calm him down. Lol. They are protective but getting more lenient these days.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

FaizuuNivRenShayafanzarmeenoDilbole_ShiOmRu

mahix3 Goldie
mahix3
mahix3

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 6:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by zarmeeno

Mahi don't worry sweetie think positive yaar and enjoy chatting W*H us. I know u will be hating us rite now but we r only option that u have to cheer u up.

No I'm positive but I'm just upset. I LOVE TALKING TO YOU GIRLS. And my other friends are trying to cheer me up too but I mean I was finally going to go out for a while and next week college starts again but I couldn't go Cry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

simran728zarmeenoDilbole_ShiOmRu

mahix3 Goldie
mahix3
mahix3

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 6:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

So sorry Mahi it's really bad darling I think it was a good step taken by your brother and I must say he is very good don't loose your heart as your friend will understand it don't worry and here you are and you and me both can dissect your storyWinkLOL make it easy to understand right jaan

Thanks Rachna do... that's what Suchi di said too. She was like how my brother took a smart step by keeping me at home so that this guy couldn't come near me but I am still upset. I told my friend I couldn't go because of the weather (using the same excuse my brother tried to use) but I bet she is upset. 

And that made me laugh. Dissect my story? Still confused? Hehe. 

I'm sad but you made me laugh!

simran728zarmeenoDilbole_ShiOmRu

mahix3 Goldie
mahix3
mahix3

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 6:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gmann2010

Thanks Zarmeen.

Mahi sweetie, it's too bad that you can't go out but don't lose your heart honey, talk to us I know we are not that much fun as you would have in party but we are not that bad either. And sweetie your friend will understand if she is really your friend. From now on say no to blind dates so you won't end up in situation like this.

No di.. you girls are really fun to talk to but I am just so upset. I mean I did my hair and got ready and everything. And I won't lie.. I thought I looked cute. I was ready to like just dance and have some fun. Maybe get a few phone numbers? Okay, I kid. I just wanted to go have fun before college started up again and for once I had an extended curfew! I feel bad because I told my friend I can't go because of the weather because I didn't want to tell her that my brother told me not to go because of the weather when it's really because of Mr. Baaraat. That stupid GUY! I mean how dare HE!?!? WHO THE HELL DOES HE THINK HE IS?? And di.. I NEVER GO ON BLIND DATES! I don't even date anymore. I only had two boyfriends (over one year with each) and I never even did anything with them. I only actually dated them because they used to be like how we'd get married and stuff and I was young and wanted to find a prince so yeah but now I don't date anymore because now I know what kind of guy I want and I haven't met him. My friend set this guy up to try to get us to get married!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

zarmeenogmann2010

mahix3 Goldie
mahix3
mahix3

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 6:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Excruciating

Mahi, sorry dear, that just sucks that you couldn't go to the party and to think that you got all dressed up and were waiting. But, oh well, take it in your stride, dear, there will be next time. Smile And, don't worry about your friend, I am sure she will understand.

THIS JUST SUCKS!!
She better understand or else I will kill this guy! 
Angry
Disapprove

zarmeenoScintillating

mahix3 Goldie
mahix3
mahix3

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 6:45pm | IP Logged
And look I'm talking to myself D:

zarmeenoDilbole_ShiOmRu

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 6:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mahix3

No di.. you girls are really fun to talk to but I am just so upset. I mean I did my hair and got ready and everything. And I won't lie.. I thought I looked cute. I was ready to like just dance and have some fun. Maybe get a few phone numbers? Okay, I kid. I just wanted to go have fun before college started up again and for once I had an extended curfew! I feel bad because I told my friend I can't go because of the weather because I didn't want to tell her that my brother told me not to go because of the weather when it's really because of Mr. Baaraat. That stupid GUY! I mean how dare HE!?!? WHO THE HELL DOES HE THINK HE IS?? And di.. I NEVER GO ON BLIND DATES! I don't even date anymore. I only had two boyfriends (over one year with each) and I never even did anything with them. I only actually dated them because they used to be like how we'd get married and stuff and I was young and wanted to find a prince so yeah but now I don't date anymore because now I know what kind of guy I want and I haven't met him. My friend set this guy up to try to get us to get married!

I know sweetie it sucks but what can we do it's life. I can totally understand your situation I been there. It's extremely frustrating as you can't do much about it. I come from a very conservative indian family too, and my brother was exactly like yours, as long as he drops me off and picks me up, he was ok about me going out tlll late. Right now I don't what I will tell you make you feel good.
Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 7:06pm | IP Logged
Ok Mahi clear me further see Adi and you got married in US so where YOU invited Viren as guest and you were upset with Dev for breaking your heart so how come ranbir landed in your wedding. Why Ranbir wanted to settle in australia with kajjal and Adi left you after wedding and you blamed Dev and where did how come Viren married ragini and take to the honeymoon where you and ranbir were already present.

ShayafanScintillatingzarmeeno

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index