Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen: Baytaab Dil Ki Tamanna (Page 100)

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 6:14pm | IP Logged
Hey Faiza beautiful, mindblowing, rocking and fantabulous Analysis you explained each of their expression and emotions so beautifully I really loved it beautiful extremely beautiful keep going like this

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

FaizuuNivRenShayafanScintillatingzarmeeno

FaizuuNivRen Goldie
FaizuuNivRen
FaizuuNivRen

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 6:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

Hey Faiza beautiful, mindblowing, rocking and fantabulous Analysis you explained each of their expression and emotions so beautifully I really loved it beautiful extremely beautiful keep going like this
Rach Diiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!!!
HELLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!
And Thank Youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!!!!!!! Big smileEmbarrassed
I Sure As Anything Will Wink

@Mahii Dii!!!
OMV!!!
MR.BAARAAAT!!!
WHAT THE HELL!!!! AngryAngryAngryAngry
HOW DARE HE DO THAT?!?!?!
Man, That Must Be SO Unfair.
Yeah, Being 15, The LATEST I Can Stay Out Till Is 10, Or Else, I WILL GET BEATEN UP BIG TIME!!

JIJUUUUUUUUUUUUU, DO SOMETHING. NOW.
GO SHIRTLESS, PUT A TOWEL ON(OR OFF), BUT JUST DO SOMETHING!!!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

zarmeenoScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

zarmeeno IF-Dazzler
zarmeeno
zarmeeno

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 6:20pm | IP Logged
Ketty and Faiza what a mindblowing analysis yaar. U guys r amazing.

Mahi don't worry sweetie think positive yaar and enjoy chatting W*H us. I know u will be hating us rite now but we r only option that u have to cheer u up.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

FaizuuNivRensimran728Scintillatinggmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 6:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mahix3

SO GUESS WHAT GIRLS...
So I'm sitting here all ready... hair done (since I usually don't wear makeup unless it's like a wedding) and in my clothes and then what happens? 
Remember the psycho guy that my friend tried to hook me up with? Yeah.. Mr. Baaraat... he calls my friend and he starts hassling her about why I'm going outside. He dead acts as if he is my husband-- and even my husband wouldn't have the guts to say anything like that to me. So I was like whatever and my brother is ready to take me (he finally came home from work) and he's like Mahi it's like 1O degrees out there and since the party hall is by the waters, it's like negative degrees and he's like go change (cause I was wearing a skirt which is knee length) so then I'm like okay I'll put on some jeans and the psycho guy calls my friend and tells her that he will be going to the party too to keep an eye out on me and make sure I don't dance with other guys... HELLO WHAT THE HELL!?! And so when I went to change, my friend called me and was warning me and my brother hears her say that this guy is stalking me and then my brother is like maybe you shouldn't go out tonight since it is soo freezing outside and there are chances of snow. I FINALLY GET MY CURFEW TO 1AM AND THIS GUY RUINS IT!!! Normally I go to a few parties here and there and since college started my brother has been more lenient and usually lets me stay out late (11OO/113Opm or midnight the latest) as long as he picks me up and knows where I am and FINALLY I was going to get to stay late and this guy ruined it. I just want to sit here and cry. It's not my brother's fault (because he even argued with my parents so they let me out late-- as before when I was in highschool I had to be home by 8 and the latest I ever stayed out was like 1O and trust me I almost got killed for that) but now tonight is ruined!!! And my friend Cynthia who invited me is probably mad cause I told her it's too cold so I can't make it. I hope she's not upset with me but I'm sad I couldn't gooo!! Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry
So sorry Mahi it's really bad darling I think it was a good step taken by your brother and I must say he is very good don't loose your heart as your friend will understand it don't worry and here you are and you and me both can dissect your storyWinkLOL make it easy to understand right jaan

simran728gmann2010Scintillating

FaizuuNivRen Goldie
FaizuuNivRen
FaizuuNivRen

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 6:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by zarmeeno

Mahi don't worry sweetie think positive yaar and enjoy chatting W*H us. I know u will be hating us rite now but we r only option that u have to cheer u up.
ZARMEEN DIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!
HELLOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, AND THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!! EmbarrassedBig smile
I'm SOO Glad You Enjoyed Reading It!!!! Big smile

simran728zarmeenoScintillating

Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 6:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by zarmeeno

Hey zarmeen how are you and where are every one payal, shova, ashvee (I hope her cerfue to over soon I really miss her), Millie (I hope she is well), today even Anju didn't stay for long I am missing their analysis very much. Simi also didn't came today till now

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

FaizuuNivRensimran728Scintillatingzarmeeno

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 6:24pm | IP Logged
Thanks Zarmeen.

Mahi sweetie, it's too bad that you can't go out but don't lose your heart honey, talk to us I know we are not that much fun as you would have in party but we are not that bad either. And sweetie your friend will understand if she is really your friend. From now on say no to blind dates so you won't end up in situation like this.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

FaizuuNivRensimran728ScintillatingzarmeenoDilbole_ShiOmRu

Scintillating IF-Dazzler
Scintillating
Scintillating

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 6:32pm | IP Logged
Hieeee!! I just ended up watching today's episode like 15th time. Can't just get enough of my NivRen. Day Dreaming But, anyhow, before I begin putting down my thoughts down, I had to come online and see what you girls were doing..
Ketty, my jaan, you seriously are getting good at this. I so love the comic factor that you bring in your analysis. I wish you would do this for all the episodes, sweets!!
Faiza, my jaan, what can I say about your analysis today!! Sweets, it was awesome. Loved it to the core. At the cost of repeating myself, I so love the poetic flair that you bring out in your analysis. I so loved the way you wrote about the last scene, it was beautiful.
Mahi, sorry dear, that just sucks that you couldn't go to the party and to think that you got all dressed up and were waiting. But, oh well, take it in your stride, dear, there will be next time. Smile And, don't worry about your friend, I am sure she will understand.
Rach & Zarmeen - How are you girls?? Sorry, I directly came and read Ketty's & Faiza's analysis. If you guys posted anything, I haven't read it. Will do so after I am done putting down my thoughts about today.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

FaizuuNivRenShayafansimran728zarmeenogmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index