Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anjubala thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: Excruciating

Hey Anju, how are you dear? πŸ€—Thanks for opening the new thread. Zarmeen was just asking about you, sweets. 😊

Hi Payal...thanks yaar. I again got some ME time and I am here on the forum...Have really gone crazy. Hi Zarmeen, how are you feeling? I have to still read few pages but watching the episode again πŸ˜ƒ.

The new thread title is:-

NiVren - Love Is In The Air
anjubala thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: gmann2010

Thanks Anju. 

Thanks Ketty. How are you doing? I am sure waiting for Monday.. It seems like it is too far away.

My mom is better. Today she said she feels 40% better but gets very tired by the evening and starts panting. Morning and afternoon she is much better.
Edited by anjubala - 13 years ago
Scintillating thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: simran728

hey Payal..i did not forget abt his post of yours. I had in my mind..but was too busy with voting like you know.
great you are working from Home. You can give me company and we can discuss many things and epi too..first time now when the epi will air I can say something right away. mainly i cant because of work..
Also, it great babe that you ordered that book. Thanks for taking my words seriously..and I bet you will like the book. it is more inspirational than anything. it gives me hope n strength sometimes..
the book is currently doing rounds in office..hehe. after i told you guys..i took that book to office and others wanted to read to. and i wonder if Shova got the book too. she is Aus and wasnt sure. i can ship her one if needed. let see.
So, since we are off topic here..can you please send me some delicious food from dallas...i really miss the food ..some places I love are Taj Mahal imports groceries Pani Puri, masala wok, mysore woodlands,  clay pit...ahh so many actually. 
ok back to nivren..what is on your mind...just what is going to happen tomorrow?? i wonder if sidya will walk out creating a scene ..but 1 thing is for sure..you see Nivi has stopped interferring in DD life..we dont see her making tea n bk for sid..etc..not eveen sharing saree or anything...i am happy with that..nivi is not doing much for them anymore. 

Oh my Simijaan. πŸ€— How I wish you were still here. πŸ˜” Imagine we would actually meet and hang out together and watch NivRen scenes together. 😍 😍 Dear, when did you leave Dallas? I hear you, the food here is to die for? I seriously think that I have been so badly spoiled by Dallas, so many things I take for granted, which if I were somewhere else in US, might be difficult to come by. I wish I could mail you something, seriously!! Maybe you can come down sometime!!
I agree with you about Nivi no longer bothering and baby sitting PB, I seriously like that. 😊 And, yes cannot wait for tomorrow either. Honestly, not sure about what confrontation is going to happen between PB and Sid and don't even care, because I am too badly anticipating the Lover's Shack scenes. My god, if the segment can be relied upon, it's going to be one heck of an episode because I think that something relating to the MP will happen their but it still won't be shown till Tuesday. I hope I am right! 😳 So, that leaves only NivRen's romantic scenes with a little bit of Sidya (I hope, will be pissed if PB ruins it again for all of us. 😑).

Edited by Excruciating - 13 years ago
gmann2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: anjubala

Thanks Ketty. How are you doing? I am sure waiting for Monday.. It seems like it is too far away.

My mom is better. Today she said she feels 40% better but gets very tired by the evening and starts panting. Morning and afternoon she is much better.

Good to hear that your mom is doing better, I wish her speedy recovery. I think recovery takes some time with age too. It is hard being away though, you must feel like doing so much but can't help it. My dad decided to goto india for his treatment and those 5 months were most stressful of my life. I really hope your mom gets well soon.
gmann2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Payal, Simi do you think that segment scene is tomorrow? I don't want Sidya drama to be dragged to much tomorrow. I really want to see those scene in segment and but afraid to hope too much, those sadistic CTs like to crush my dreams and happiness. 

And about Nivi not baby sitting GM, that's the best thing happen out of sister rift track. Nivi needed that push.

zarmeeno thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Hi Payal...thanks yaar. I again got some ME time and I am here on the forum...Have really gone crazy. Hi Zarmeen, how are you feeling? I have to still read few pages but watching the episode again πŸ˜ƒ.

The new thread title is:-

NiVren - Love Is In The Air

Hey Anju Thanks yaar for opening up the new thread. what happenedn to ur daughter sweetie and how is ur mom doing.

Yaar I have sprain in my arm and dr said that sometimes it takes 2 months as well to get better. So lets hope for the bet
simran728 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

good morning girls... congratulations to all for our new 20th thread..

Here is the link. Please start using it once we reach Pg 150 in this one

Thanks anju for the new THREAD..I cant wait to read....

with all the ENERGY VIREN SOOD BRUNCH has given me..i am runnninnnggg to readddd your intro...i can barely type..but i wanted to say THANKSSS to you before anything...

OH I was looking at this day dreaming icon πŸ˜ and wondering........did you all notice..in yday Segment...when Viren is getting up with a rose from their table...Nivi has both her hands on the table and her palms on her chin...just like the icon...and she is gazing at Viren??? please go and see and pl pl pl pl pl confirm i I am right...I was so touched by this pose of hers.

and did Nivi touch Viren's hand when she came from beind and he was standing there alone.. away from the table ans looking at the moon....please tell me she tocuhed him ARM???? like brushed thru it or like turned him to hold his hand? something like that.

Someone please explain the whole segment as I am dying to know what is going on and what are you'll thoughts....PLEASE DISSECT..
Scintillating thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: gmann2010

Payal, Simi do you think that segment scene is tomorrow? I don't want Sidya drama to be dragged to much tomorrow. I really want to see those scene in segment and but afraid to hope too much, those sadistic CTs like to crush my dreams and happiness. 

And about Nivi not baby sitting GM, that's the best thing happen out of sister rift track. Nivi needed that push.

Hey Ketty, I don't know, sweets I have been so wrong before because we can never predict the CTs at all but I do think that the segment will be aired in tomorrow's episode and I think if not all then at least half of it, that is, their going to the Lover's shack and that is also so cute, which was shown in the segment, you know how Viren's showers these rose petals on her once she enters the shack and then maybe the date, might be aired tomorrow, depending upon how much they drag the confrontation between Sidya. But regardless, we are going to get some real cute scenes between NivRen tomorrow, that's for sure. Can't just wait enough. 😍
simran728 thumbnail
Originally posted by: zarmeeno

Hey Anju Thanks yaar for opening up the new thread. what happenedn to ur daughter sweetie and how is ur mom doing.

Yaar I have sprain in my arm and dr said that sometimes it takes 2 months as well to get better. So lets hope for the bet

My jannus Anju and Zarmeen...my prayers are with you both. Anju I hope your mum is feeling well too. When you talk to her..please say our names and tell her How much we love and we will even come to NJ to meet you if needed. I know she will feel better that there are many ppl in the world who love you and she should not worry. just rest and get well.

and zarmeen...same for you babe. take care and rest. I pray your arm heels fast.  We are here for you and if you need our help..(even by words) we can be there for you. and you know I know Calgary...so it would not be too hard to get there. ...

take care both of you. we all love you and are here for your support. 
simran728 thumbnail
where is Shova, Rachu, Mahi, Faiza??? 

girls I might have to step out for few hrs ...and then in the evening have a dinner @ co workers place..but I will be back to night..

ok let me think of ketty's question....