Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen: Baytaab Dil Ki Tamanna - Page 105

moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 13 years ago
Hiiiiii Guyzzzzzzzzz Hu r u all ? 🤗🤗🤗🤗 

Oh god my Finger is literallyy painning veryy badlyyy 😭 But no other pain is bigger then my lovelyyy NIVREN rght ? 😉 . So will continue my Voting We r much much ahed wid them but then also we can't take d risk So we hav 2 keep on Voting till d end .

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

fai_luBz_NehaHC thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
dnt wrry guyz.....
..dhekna..
.our shajahan and mumtaz will be the winner...😆

Shayafan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hi Girls. how are we..  I m still sleepy. Yest night i voted till 3 a.m for our NivRen now my head, fingers everything is paining. Infact i did not come to the forum so that i can vote continously. I am waiting for the D day now, its really scary how suddenly the equation between them changes,,,, the other couple fans jump in together i guess...😆

Who all are there janu's.... Will have to run off soon.. hoping to catch u guys.

Btw did anybody PM me yesterday? my net was giving me problem and i kept clicking loosing my patientce and i got a message that i deleted something and i was in my inbox, so i am assuming i deleted something ðŸ˜­ pls do let me know if sum1 had PM'd me.....

Okay back to voting....
moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Heyy snehu hu r u jaan 🤗🤗🤗🤗
Oh jaan same here . Even i voted yest night till 2.30 am .I would hav voted whole night but my mom u know naa hehee . So stopped it . n now since morning i m voting for the again .

jaan only Faida is there .Shovu was there little before but she was not feeling well so got offline . n rest of all might b busy in voting , Yupp dear me 2watngg for d d-day . Only 1 day left
Edited by sushmitadutta - 13 years ago
aashvee.raheja thumbnail
Hey everyone🤗Guess what???? I'm writing to you all from somewhere above the Atlantic😆 Finally a flight with the FlyNet service. How are all my jaanupies?🤗
I missed you all SHO much😭
So, I'm also voting for our adorable NivRen from above the clouds😆😆

Snehoo, jaanu, ðŸ¤—🤗🤗ready for some KinHa analysis😆

And Moni, ðŸ¤—🤗🤗🤗🤗

Who else is online?

Anyway, once I reach Florida, I can be online for two weeks without the fear of being grounded or anything.

Again, huge hugs for everyone. Am going to read may Pms. will be back....(plus i am voting for our NivRen😆
Shayafan thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sushmitadutta

Heyy snehu hu r u jaan 🤗

Oh jaan same here . Even i voted yest night till 2.30 am .I would hav voted whole night but my mom u know naa hehee . So stopped it . n now since morning i m voting for the again .

jaan only Faida is there .Shovu was there little before but she was not feeling well so got offline . n rest of all might b busy in voting , Yupp dear me 2watngg for d d-day . Only 1 day left

Hi Janu ðŸ¤—

Yeah we wil have to vote till the last minute janu so that they dont take a lead...
Shayafan thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: aashvee.raheja

Hey everyone🤗Guess what???? I'm writing to you all from somewhere above the Atlantic😆 Finally a flight with the FlyNet service. How are all my jaanupies?🤗

I missed you all SHO much😭
So, I'm also voting for our adorable NivRen from above the clouds😆😆

Snehoo, jaanu, ðŸ¤—🤗🤗ready for some KinHa analysis😆

And Moni, ðŸ¤—

Who else is online?

Anyway, once I reach Florida, I can be online for two weeks without the fear of being grounded or anything.

Again, huge hugs for everyone. Am going to read may Pms. will be back....(plus i am voting for our NivRen😆

Hey Janu ðŸ¤—

Missed u so so much. U said ur curfew will be lifted day before last night but u did not come at all. janu did u watch friday's episode. It was mind blowing. Have sent u many PM's janu. Do read them and give me ur analysis. Muaaahhh.. I dont know how long i will be online but hoping to catch up with u till then ......

Btw does that mean once u r back to ur chacha chachi, u will be regrounded?
Edited by SnehaNivRenFan - 13 years ago
aashvee.raheja thumbnail
Snehoo🤗🤗🤗🤗i missed you so much too jaan. No, my grounding is over, i am going to florida for two weeks, so two weeks koi stress nahi, except for when i have to attend uni but that's okay, na😆

I am so kicked about the fact that I am 34000 ft in the air and i am speaking with you, jaanupie🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗

Missing everyone on the thread so much. Along with NivRen you all have become my addictions. I am suffering from severe withdrawal symptoms😭

okay, anything about kinha😳

aashvee.raheja thumbnail
OMG!!!! payal jaanupie, you have left me speechless with that absolutely  absolutely awesome analysis.🤗
You know, because i was grounded, i could watch the episode only a few minutes ago (that too in style, in the air, high above the clouds, perfect romantic atmosphere for NivRen😳) And what an episode, and what skyrocketing chemistry between NivRen. KinHa have just set such a high bar for passion and sensuality, that too without even touching, Amazing😳 I am so proud to be a Nivrenian maniac😆

And your analysis is sending thrills all through my being, wow, what an absolutely awesome and thrilling analysis. NivRen were beyond awesome and your analysis was just as spectacular. I am still reading your words in my mind as I write this.

Payal jaanupie, you must write a fic on NivRen. It will be so mindblowing jaanu🤗
P.S. Thanks for the Pm jaan with your analysis🤗🤗🤗
Edited by aashvee.raheja - 13 years ago
gmann2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Good morning/Good evening. How r u all? voted for NivRen till 3AM yesterday. How we r doing?