Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: simran728

but from precap it looked like DD was really mad...like she will walk out. and sid will not that happen. so, why would they stay back if they are not talking or enjoying?? 

and I think in love shack...the manager said..1 day and 1 night. and thats I feel they would have come in different clothes and enjoy the day and at night changed their outfits and came for a date.??

and yea maybe MP will make her or his grand entry tomorrow...question is will CC come alone or will she bring the whole family making an excuse that dadaji also needs a change of place and we all go together? Maybe make a JUNGLE TRIP together?? or maybe she will say she is going somewhere else and will end up coming to Goa?? I am bummed bcos they are not showing real goa. i became a fool. i thought they wud and maybe we will get beautiful sunsets and beaches??

No jaan I don't think she herself is going to come I think if she is involved she will send either JW as he is already missing and no one seems to be worried about him. Please don't give this idea of jungle trip as Sood house itself is jungle why will they need to come. NivRen kitni mushkil se us jungle se bach kar yahan aaye hai aur tum unhein phir se yahan bula rahi ho. No ways as if she come here then all the suspicion will fall on her completely if we see they are putting suspicion max. on Viren (by showing everything like he was in shimla during medicine exchange, he booked the hotel again, he bribing hotel manager, music played when he said ab manzil door nahi), next JAAL (she tried to drag Nivi and most vocal about her madness, her evil nature, MP track start again after she come to know about the things), next Sid (just because he is present there nothing else is shown till now), VD under suspect due to Choti ma of Bidaai else there is no reason to suspect her, YD and Divya I am suspecting.
simran728 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
and yea maybe MP will make her or his grand entry tomorrow...question is will CC come alone or will she bring the whole family making an excuse that dadaji also needs a change of place and we all go together? Maybe make a JUNGLE TRIP together?? or maybe she will say she is going somewhere else and will end up coming to Goa?? I am bummed bcos they are not showing real goa. i became a fool. i thought they wud and maybe we will get beautiful sunsets and beaches??
No jaan I don't think she herself is going to come I think if she is involved she will send either JW as he is already missing and no one seems to be worried about him. Please don't give this idea of jungle trip as Sood house itself is jungle why will they need to come. NivRen kitni mushkil se us jungle se bach kar yahan aaye hai aur tum unhein phir se yahan bula rahi ho. No ways as if she come here then all the suspicion will fall on her completely if we see they are putting suspicion max. on Viren (by showing everything like he was in shimla during medicine exchange, he booked the hotel again, he bribing hotel manager, music played when he said ab manzil door nahi), next JAAL (she tried to drag Nivi and most vocal about her madness, her evil nature, MP track start again after she come to know about the things), next Sid (just because he is present there nothing else is shown till now), VD under suspect due to Choti ma of Bidaai else there is no reason to suspect her, YD and Divya I am suspecting.

but Rachu isnt it surprising that BS did not try to find out what happened and who did it and how he landed up getting over dosed??? and I mean he knows Nivi did not give him the wrong meds then how did it happen?

he is just moving on like..he had a seizure and it was expected and nothing new...how can he be so normal?? something wrong right??

gmann2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Rach I am starting to suspect GM too, she has a shock value and also she is easy to be manipulated when it comes to Sid. YD or CC can do this pretty easily with HL help of course. I thought she is just a jealous type but then she wasn't jealous of Sid dancing with that other girl, but she turns totally green even when Sid is just talking to Nivi or just being polite, this girl has more issues with Nivi, she just can't tolerate anything good happening to Nivi.
gmann2010 thumbnail
Simi dear I don't think BS knows anything about that whole hangama of Nivi being mad created by CC and YD. And he doesn't even know that what happened with him was due to high dose of medicine. It will all come out in due time, at that time I think he will mention about Nivi keeping tab on his medicine by writing all down.

Originally posted by: gmann2010

Rach I am starting to suspect GM too, she has a shock value and also she is easy to be manipulated when it comes to Sid. YD or CC can do this pretty easily with HL help of course. I thought she is just a jealous type but then she wasn't jealous of Sid dancing with that other girl, but she turns totally green even when Sid is just talking to Nivi or just being polite, this girl has more issues with Nivi, she just can't tolerate anything good happening to Nivi.

True Ketty she doesn't care about anything except that Nivi shouldn't get more love as compared to her. I mean she is not just jealous when Sid gives Nivi attention but also Viren give Nivi attention, VD gives Nivi attention even dadaji praise Nivi more than her I don't know what actually is wrong with her why can't she tolerate anything good happening with Nivi. She is worst than Chanchal as she is Nivi's sister and Nivi sacrificed her love for her and married Viren without even knowing him forget about loving him.

Simi dear I don't think BS knows anything about that whole hangama of Nivi being mad created by CC and YD. And he doesn't even know that what happened with him was due to high dose of medicine. It will all come out in due time, at that time I think he will mention about Nivi keeping tab on his medicine by writing all down.

Yep simi no one told BS he became ill due to overdose but he get some idea that his wife and Chanchal are forbidding Nivi from meeting BS that's why he called her specially and asked her to meet him everyday.
zarmeeno thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Ok I am back. I am waiting eagerly for Monday too, I hope we can see that segment scene on Monday, with very less GM crap. GM's character will not be redeemed until Sid comes clean. I hope that guy gets some sense and tell her the truth.

While voting I am watching old NivRen scenes and just watched the scene where Viren drugged Nivi and she said she can't say no to her own, well now she can't say no to Viren too, and that thought made me so happy.

U know Ketty I was thinking the same that Viren know that she cannot say no to him now as she considers him apna but it just gave me the reaon to think that did she ever considered S. apna coz the reasons she gave in to S. demands coz S. always threatened her. When she went out on a date with him he said that he will keep on standing outside her house if she does not come and then she gave in to say I love U when he threatened that he will jump from the cliff.
simran728 thumbnail

Originally posted by: zarmeeno

U know Ketty I was thinking the same that Viren know that she cannot say no to him now as she considers him apna but it just gave me the reaon to think that did she ever considered S. apna coz the reasons she gave in to S. demands coz S. always threatened her. When she went out on a date with him he said that he will keep on standing outside her house if she does not come and then she gave in to say I love U when he threatened that he will jump from the cliff.

but we got to understand that Sid's understanding of Nivi is different than Viren's..
no one is wrong in their situation...they just have a had a different experiences in life and made them different..

See Sid knows Nivi from childhood when she was very very shy and close person...she talked to tree and flowers and animals more than ppl.....sid always knew Nivi to be very soft n shy and never asking for whats on her mind.. never standing up for her...like when Sid and DD would go to see Shimla..Nivi wanted to go but she will not say it..and I mean there are countless things that Nivi wanted Sid to do or wanted to with him ..but she never speaks up..

so, Sid knew if he wanted to her ...he will need to push her to open up..to confess and to speak up whats on her mind. We should not blame Sid. See Nivi was genuinely happy when Sid made her confess...Sid knew ..nivi will only speak when something drastic happens..

Also, if you think abt it..even Viren manipulated Nivi and used her love for DD and Sid to make her marry him (yes he had feelings but she did not)...and they could not wait for ever bcos of Sidya's wedding..

otherwise if you see now..it is sooo difficult for VIren to make Nivi speak up and even to show her real feelings to him..

thats why I said in my PM..i want Nivi to open up more...for others sake. 
Edited by simran728 - 13 years ago
gmann2010 thumbnail

Originally posted by: zarmeeno

I know Zarmeen, whatever she did for Sid was only when she was pushed and biggest fact is she sacrifice his happiness for her sister that says a lot, now if someone ask her to sacrifice Viren's happiness for someone else, will she do it? I don't think so, even before she started loving him, at wedding confrontation, he was only her friend but she was ready to sacrifice her sister happiness for his.
simran728 thumbnail
guys..negative voting has started again. our points are going down..they are down by 2000 points...

i hate these voters girls...please help.