Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

simran728 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: Excruciating

Alright jaan, see you in a bit. Bummer that you have to work on the weekend. Don't know, if this is a long weekend for you or not? A lot of places don't have Monday off for MLK?? I have really missed you this whole last week. Would you weekdays be always this busy or is this just one of those times when you are exceptionally busy??

YAY..i am back...logged in from work..so I am multi tasking...please someone say something and comment naa?? where is RACHU?? n MAHI?? are you voting and thats why not here??

Payal, yes I am off on Monday and full time at home...this last 2 weeks or 1 week has been extremely busy and tiring. also the reason is I sleep late bcos I have to be on the forum at least few hrs after I come home n then go to sleep at 3am n stuff.

this weekend I have a software delivery to customer in Europe so I am working..otherwise work is not that bad...i can log in from work too. but sometimes i dont get time to posts.

Are you off on monday?? and did you read my posts?? how come on comments on Roofza??

Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: simran728

zarmeen..payal..anju kep posting babes.. i am reading your posts. i will be at work in 20 mins and will read ur posts..

please tell me ur thoughts on anju's thoughts...u think sid is in with Viren..

please go look at the scene when Sid tells DD we are going out..

he said "hum bhi..ja rahe hai.."..something like that..but i rem BHI..? why he said that? 

and why did Sid look at DD when VIren crossed Nivi and did not stop at her?? what was he trying to say to DD or look at her like what? i did not get that part. 

I don't know why but I don't feel sid is with Viren in Mission to catch MP I know everyone here want this but I doubt it as whatever I have seen till date they never share anything with each other so I feel chances are very dim for them to be together still lets see. 
When he said hum bhi bahar ja rahe hai before that time Divya was saying about NivRen going out therefore Sid said hum bhi bahar ja rahe hain.
I think he smiled at her to say that even Viren couldn't recognise Nivi so its tough to recognize your partner.
simran728 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Cutie-NivRen

I don't know why but I don't feel sid is with Viren in Mission to catch MP I know everyone here want this but I doubt it as whatever I have seen till date they never share anything with each other so I feel chances are very dim for them to be together still lets see. 
When he said hum bhi bahar ja rahe hai before that time Divya was saying about NivRen going out therefore Sid said hum bhi bahar ja rahe hain.
I think he smiled at her to say that even Viren couldn't recognise Nivi so its tough to recognize your partner.

hey rachu! how r u babe?? ok, i get your point ..he was looking at DD bcos he wanted to say..see even viren is missin it..so dont be mad..ok got it. thanks.

and babe ..even i did not think Sid is with Viren.

and I only have 1 explanation for it. Viren does not trust anyone in the house. He knows Sid is emotional and can spill the beans. till now Viren has handled everything alone and does not let anyone in the plan..

ok, back to my theory. Viren is just using Sid..like i said in my PM...abt game..I have no idea. i think even game idea was of VIren.. bcos when Manager announces the game ..he is looking at Nivi like..lets get ready to rock.. he knows Nivi will not dance and to loosen her up and have fun time he cud have paid the hotel ppl to have the game and also give them the big prize.

rachu, if sid is not with viren..then do you think confrontation between DD And SId will happen? at the hotel?
Agree simran that Viren is working alone in the MP tracking as he doesn't trust anyone in the home he is judging all of them.

I still don't think confrontation will happen between DivSid as Sid will again try to make Divya understand or tell her don't ask me anything. Actually I think even if Sid tell her everything then also Divya can't be changed as they are now showing her character to be very self centered she just think of herself and not even bothering about Sid. I don't think she loves Sid she just like to be pampered by Sid like Viren does Nivedita and when it is not happening the manner she wish she just loose it. Her this behavior make me suspicious that maybe she is MP but Jaan sometime I do have my doubts on Sid too. I don't have any logic to suspect him but still sometime I feel he can be MP too.
gmann2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Guys those other couples fan have started down voting again, even if I am still hitting up the rating is going down on NivRen. Which browser r u guys using, if I use safari i can click continuously but with firefox it goes to refresh with every click and I have  to wait for page to get uploaded.  Edited by gmann2010 - 13 years ago
Originally posted by: gmann2010

Guys those other couples fan have started down voting again, I am still hitting up but not going to fast. Which browser r u guys using, if I use safari i can click continuously but with firefox it goes to refresh with every click and I have  to wait for page to get uploaded. 

Ketty I am using normal internet explorer and you are right they are continuously voting them down so we have to keep voting them up
simran728 thumbnail

Guys those other couples fan have started down voting again, I am still hitting up but not going to fast. Which browser r u guys using, if I use safari i can click continuously but with firefox it goes to refresh with every click and I have  to wait for page to get uploaded. 

ketty - i am using Google Chrome. And I can click on it continuously but sometimes the points go really high and sometimes they dont. IDKY. 
gmann2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
They voted 5000 down in last few mins only. Even after hitting up, rating is going down.
simran728 thumbnail

They voted 5000 down in last few mins only. Even after hitting up, rating is going down.

other couple ppl are attacking us badly. they are voting down like non stop. what shall we do?? we need more ppl.
zarmeeno thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I have watched the episode I don't know how many times and still feel that S.is not with Viren and Viren is working all alone. As far as I have understood Viren character he does not ask anybody for help. He does things his own way and if he is trying to catch MP he will do it on his own.