Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen: Baytaab Dil Ki Tamanna - Page 95

anjubala thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Mahi, dhayan se ... Apni ammi se aisa kyon kar rahi ho??? You are too much... I am ROFL...I need a seat belt else I will fall down..

Thanks Payal dear for your kind words. Everybody's comments make my day. I want Navz and Milee to write too and tell me if what I think make sense. Hope Milee is fine and just taking rest hence not logged on. Where is your analysis Payal?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mahix3 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Cutie-NivRen

Mahi you are too much I must say what was the need of shouting too hard 🀣. Be careful nexttime I don't want you to start shouting at roadπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

IT'S NOT MY FAULT!!! πŸ˜²
Viren looked sooo yummy in the segment.
And plus Nivi fed Viren and he fed her!
I was just sooo excited!!! 
HAIII VIREN!
I WISH I COULD TAKE A BITE OUT OF HIM! 
😳
Edited by mahix3 - 13 years ago
mahix3 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: anjubala

Mahi, dhayan se ... Apni ammi se aisa kyon kar rahi ho??? You are too much... I am ROFL...I need a seat belt else I will fall down..

Thanks Payal dear for your kind words. Everybody's comments make my day. I want Navz and Milee to write too and tell me if what I think make sense. Hope Milee is fine and just taking rest hence not logged on. Where is your analysis Payal?

It wasn't my fault.
Ammi should have been more careful.
Okay maybe it was my fault.
But the segment was too cute.
Haiii.
simran728 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
babes..i have to go right now...to work actually ..sad.. i know..but i need to do some tests on the machine ..(i know its sound engineering..but what to do..i am an engineer..and our machines make PCBs. ..which goes in cell phones and camera.n cars etc. .remember Viren said in SBS segment ..cameras mein chip hote hain..so yea i have to test right...agar Viren ke phone ke PCB mein defect mila toh  ... kya hoga?? what if his call Nivi and it goes to DD ...Nahiiii....i dont want that to happen...so yea..I am testing customer scenarios and defect requests)...anyway i will be back in few hrs..maybe i will log in from work but cant promise..sorry i cant vote any more.

but seriously yaar..i wish that machine was viren and i could do all the testing n experiments on it....oohh,..now don't go all wondering crazy ideas..oh hell whatever..you'll can go in wonderland...

hi to mahi, rachu, zarmeen, anju, payal, shova..everyone else too..miss u..see u in little bit.
simran728 thumbnail
oh YAAAA i loved the segment by the way.. I love VIREN IN WHITE AND BLACK COLOR OUTFITS and we all love Nivi in PINK AND BLUE..Payal they def looked like Rooafza (VIREN IN WHITE like milk color..and NIVI IN PINK..like rooafa syrup.....mixing in with milk making him sweet )

and they listened to us n wore our colors...i loved when they showed Nivren walking to the Place..where Viren is holding her hand and she is walking so quietly and cutely with him....its def like Ram and Sita...pure and cute sathiyaaa

I LOVE THEM!!!!! now I need to push myself off the bed and fall myself..bcos otherwise I will never leave my laptop and never goes to work..bye NIVREN. LOVE YOU LOVE YOU LOVE YOU.

YOU ROCK AND ALL MY FRIENDS HERE..YOU'LL ROCK..ALL NIVREN MANIACS...who dissect his each look ..esp towards NIvi..sometimes I feel we are protecting Nivi from Viren..like we are 1 team and he is standing in front of us and challenging us...that I will take your innocent little friend and sister away from You...like forever n we are happy for Nivi..but dont want her to get hurt..so we are always careful and protective of Nivi..

ok ok ok..byeeeeeeeee
Edited by simran728 - 13 years ago
Scintillating thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: simran728

babes..i have to go right now...to work actually ..sad.. i know..but i need to do some tests on the machine ..(i know its sound engineering..but what to do..i am an engineer..and our machines make PCBs. ..which goes in cell phones and camera.n cars etc. .remember Viren said in SBS segment ..cameras mein chip hote hain..so yea i have to test right...agar Viren ke phone ke PCB mein defect mila toh  ... kya hoga?? what if his call Nivi and it goes to DD ...Nahiiii....i dont want that to happen...so yea..I am testing customer scenarios and defect requests)...anyway i will be back in few hrs..maybe i will log in from work but cant promise..sorry i cant vote any more.

but seriously yaar..i wish that machine was viren and i could do all the testing n experiments on it....oohh,..now don't go all wondering crazy ideas..oh hell whatever..you'll can go in wonderland...

hi to mahi, rachu, zarmeen, anju, payal, shova..everyone else too..miss u..see u in little bit.

Alright jaan, see you in a bit. Bummer that you have to work on the weekend. Don't know, if this is a long weekend for you or not? A lot of places don't have Monday off for MLK?? I have really missed you this whole last week. Would you weekdays be always this busy or is this just one of those times when you are exceptionally busy??
Scintillating thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: anjubala

Hey, Anju, you are right, we having all been missing Milee a lot. Me too, hope that she is feeling better now. And, yesterday evening when Navz came online she did indicate that she was going to post her thoughts about yesterday's episode sometime today, so still waiting on that. And, dear my analysis is on page-105 and the links to everyone else's analysis is on page-104, in Simran's post.
Edited by Excruciating - 13 years ago
zarmeeno thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hey Simran: Missed u too sweetie. Where were u \. I'm still missing Shove and Ashvee. Yaar lot of people don't come to forum that much anymore
simran728 thumbnail
zarmeen..payal..anju kep posting babes.. i am reading your posts. i will be at work in 20 mins and will read ur posts..

please tell me ur thoughts on anju's thoughts...u think sid is in with Viren..

please go look at the scene when Sid tells DD we are going out..

he said "hum bhi..ja rahe hai.."..something like that..but i rem BHI..? why he said that? 

and why did Sid look at DD when VIren crossed Nivi and did not stop at her?? what was he trying to say to DD or look at her like what? i did not get that part. 
simran728 thumbnail
lets come up with some scenes and ideas babes....common..

I LOVE TO GIVE A GIFT TO NIVI..and only NIVI and that would be 

"LOVEBIRD".. thats my pet at home ! and i think Nivi will love it and take care of it and will talk to her birdiee and feel better. like she is not alone..

ok byeeeee