LMAAAO, AWWW Zarmeen Dii!!!!! 😆🤣
ok sweetie i'll add u
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by zarmeeno

ok sweetie i'll add u
AWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!
Yaaaaay, Thank Youuu!!!!! 😳
Girls, thanks for voting for our hot couple - NiVren who have become like our life. I have voted for them so many times in the morning but now I want to focus on my analysis. So, here it is:-

First of all hats off to Kinshuk and Neha for doing such an amazing acting. They portrayed all the emotions of 2 people in love. There was passion in their eyes and it spoke volumes even without touching each other. This is the beauty of NiVren love. It is a very pure, pious love and it shows between them. Viren has given all the time and space to NIvedita and he has never imposed himself. This attitude of his is making Nivi more comfortable and is making her trust him and fall in love. Yes, yesterday she fell in love with Viren one more time. She has realized it and that is why she wanted to be with him and very hesitantly she let him go. Her heart and mind both wanted to be with Viren but her shyness held her back. So, she has to over come this nature of hers and open up with Viren. So, only 2 smiles away and she will tear down all the walls between then. "LOVE IS IN THE AIR". And we all can see the sparks already flying.

1) NiVren - Starts where we left yesterday. Nivi comes down and she simply looks beautiful and angel. Viren is Nivi's angel and she is his. Calm, blue wave coming towards the end to meet its destination - Viren. She is so pious, pure, shy, simple. Nivi is a natural beauty and she has no qualms about it. Viren sees her and his time just stops there. He is choked with his love for her and does not know what to do with the scene infront of his eyes. He slowly goes towards her and just looks at her. He is taking her in with his eyes. No need to say anything. Words that are conveyed via eyes are more intense and meaningful that is why he is short of words and just says "bahut khoobsurat lag rahi ho".  He is overwhelmed by her beauty. We can clearly see his passion and love for Nivi in his eyes. He is thanking GOD for giving him Nivi and is thanking his stars to have found her. They really do not need words and can do with isharas and eyes. She simply nods NO and our Viren understands and directs her to the table. He is following VD taiyiji's instructions very well. He is waiting for the day when Nivi will herself feel it and will do whatever Viren wants without him saying or asking for it. And we all know day is not far. Again he just does ishara to her to drink and she understands. Viren is in no mood for anything just to look at her. His drink is sitting right infront of him and he is quenching his thirst by just looking at her. He is devouring her, he is drinking each and every movement of Nivi. His eyes are so intense at this moment. 

2) Viren was so calm and quiet and serious in this episode. We got to see other side of him. He was just overwhelmed and was reacting accordingly. Infact he said few sentences only and during the game that was so evident. He just wanted to win the game and I think I know the reason. And I will explain it clearly as I have seen this part so many times now:-

Viren requests Nivi to play as he wants to win the game and without her saath he will not be able to. Nivi gives in because of the magic word "PLEASE" and she cannot say NO to Viren then. Girls, I think this sentence has double meaning here. For Viren, he is saying in terms of catching MP and without Nivi's help he will not be able to do it. He wants to be away from resort so that he can lure MP there and then get hold of him. That is why he was pleading. This is his plan girls. His seriouness the whole time during game was an indication that he is praying and seriously hoping that he wins it and goes away from resort with Nivi. Now, look at the part when Sid touches Divya's hand, he knew it was Divya as he stood there for few seconds and look at the way he removes his hand. It is slowly and I could sense that he did not want to but he had. And that made me believe that both brothers are in this plan. Sid removed his hand so that he does not win. Viren in the background during this time is intently looking at Sidya and gives a smile when Sid removes his hand and moves back. It was like thanks Brother for doing this for me and giving me chance to win the game. Look at that specific part again and I am sure you all will get the same feeling. And then Viren looked at Nivi as he had noticed she was not comfortable and he was just observing her reaction during that moment. It was very well done scene by both the brothers. That is why when the prize was announced, Sid looked little sad as he wanted to win but he gave up to help his brother. I do not know but after this game I am pretty sure that Sid is part of this plan. That he why Sid was kinda surprised when Viren walked ahead of Nivi even though he recognized it is her but then he came back and stood infront of Nivi. The way Viren commanded her hand and looked at her with a very intense face was amazing. This showed his passion and obsession very clearly. He was not smiling but had that kind of face which told Nivi "See no matter what I will find you anywhere and everywhere and I will always be around you." He had his attitude full on. And I loved him. 

3) NiVren - Nivi waiting for her prince charming outside resort so that she can be with him for some more time. Girl, you are fully in love with him. Viren comes running like a kid and notices Nivi standing there. Did you see his face changed when she said "Mein tumhara intezaar kar rahi thi." His face showed gratitude and he was grateful to GOD that his Nivi waited for him. He was really touched by her gesture and stood right infront of her just looking at her and saying through his eyes that "See girl, you love me." 
Oh my what should I write about this good night scene. It was sensual, romantic, hot, sexy, passionate..it had everything. And beauty is that they were not touching each other. They emoted all these emotions just by eyes and their body language was perfect. It was like a boy and a girl want to confess but cannot. They did not know what to say or how to react without saying so that the other person understands. Viren was again choked and overwhelmed by Nivi's gesture as he realized that she wants to be with him for some more time. Her opening the door and moving away was like giving an open invitation. But this time he wanted to hear from her. He will not do anything until and unless she says. He has already told her that "he will wait for her awaaz". And she did not say it to him to come in and he will not go in. I loved how he brought all love and passion in his eyes and his eyes were misty with tears because of all his feelings for her. She saw that and the good thing was she did not shy away from looking at him. I do not know how Kinny changes his voice and makes it so sexy. The way he said "good night" was like awwww. His good night told Nivi that he wants her to accept him as hers, to give in completely to him. He remained in his limits as he himself has promised that "he will never cross the laxman rekha until and unless she loves him and trusts him." Viren was leaning on the entrance of the room as he did not want to intrude and he showed Nivi by his action that he is going to be in his limit.  When she moved to the end of the door, his eyes only moved and took in Nivi completely. And when she goes inside she is not facing Viren instead her back is towards him. This geature is very important as if she was facing him while closing the door she would have not been able to control herself and Viren would have seen everything on her face. It is not that he did not see but still now she was shy, full of love, wanted to be with him and all these emotions were visible on her face but she hid it away from Viren while closing the door. That is why after sometime she opened it again to have a glimpse of him. Viren knows her the way she knows herself that is why he was also hiding and minute she opened and was looking for him, he appeared and asked her. So we are only 2 smiles away. And Viren said "ab manzil dur nahin." And we all know his manzil is Nivi and Nivi is fully going to love him and will be his forever. And he will be able to catch MP too.

I am so hopeful that this week we will see end of MP track. And I really hope we get to see atleast 2-3 more days of HM.

Girls, all these thoughts are so jumbled up right now. So please excuse me if I made any mistake.

Viren said to manager "Mein sirf chahta hun ki aap meri madad karen, thori si." And then manager says "OK' and Viren says "Thank you so much." And the background music the whole time was the same as during their wedding period... So, something good is going to happen.

Hey Anju mindblowing analysis I loved it I loved the complete analysis its really beautiful.
Just one thing is it possible that Divya is MP. See till now no such signs are shown but can it happen she is doing all this out of jealousy. I noticed she hates when Nivi get even slightest attention from anyone. Just a thought came to I asked you.
mind blowing and lovely analysis Anju..i will add your link to my list.
and i am so happy bcos today my analysis's 2 points matched with yours. about viren being overwhelmed looking at nivi and also about him being serious, calm, quiet....i am sooo happy. 

you know i have 1 window open with your analysis and 1 window with voting. while i am reading my finger is held on to the vote button.

and my poor Hubby is saying.."why is your finger on the mouse pad continuously?? your laptop will not run away if you move your finger and plus were watching TV earlier right?? and i said ...to myself..."huh..yea i know ..lappy with not run away..but if I will move my finger my nivren votes will run away.....hehhehehe 😃"
he has no idea what I am upto..but he hates my lappy and that i spend more time here..man..i dont know how to divide my time here. ..all the time i am thinking of Nivren and only nivren. 
Edited by simran728 - 13 years ago
Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

Hey Anju mindblowing analysis I loved it I loved the complete analysis its really beautiful.
Just one thing is it possible that Divya is MP. See till now no such signs are shown but can it happen she is doing all this out of jealousy. I noticed she hates when Nivi get even slightest attention from anyone. Just a thought came to I asked you.

we both used the same word mindblowing for Anju's analysis...haha

also, I dont think DD is MP. First thing came to my mind what when she finds out abt the vacation and Nivren going there too..she was upset and sad and mad...now if she was MP ..she would be happy because now she can continue her torture and attack...and there are many other reasons too..but i hope for the sake of their relationship she is not MP.

plus if you see we all pointing to someone who knows Nivi's mum past..and DD does not know much. she does not know making Nivi look mad will help her..
Thanks Rachu, Simi for liking my analysis.. You know my fingers were very jittery to write.. And I am having my ME time as my hubby took girls for their tennis class and i got peace to watch episode again and write thoughts and also vote for NiVren on another window...We all have gone crazy.
I am missing Milee, Aashvee, Shova, Zarmeen, Payal, Mahi, Navz, Ketty, Lamya, Suchi and so many others...Yaar, yeh weekend kyon aa rahe hian beech beech mein....
Edited by anjubala - 13 years ago
did suchi write anything this weekend guys? please let me know. i am still voting. 
Faiza dear, I read you got A* in your exam..GOod job hun..Keep it up. We all are very proud of you. May GOD bless you. I love all your analysis., I make a point to read them as you write very well. I love all your emotions describing the scenes.
Hey anju..please give me our opinion on my point from my PM??? Thanks babe. 

7. abt Precap. I would not be surprised if the rift track comes to an end here. it will be perfect. if CT want Sidya to move forward they will show it privately as matter of husband and wife. See Sid has a full chance now to talk to DD abt his past.. they are alone and no family members will hear them. plus he is trying to care for her..but he needs to clear his fundas. So, I feel this is the best time for Sid to explain everything ..