Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen: Baytaab Dil Ki Tamanna - Page 87

anjubala thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Good morning girls..just came online to say HI to you all..

Saw the segment and I am fida on it. They both are looking so cute and adorable and hot... What a chemistry man...

And girsl, UMe TV stole the title of our next thread "Love Is In The AIR". This is what I suggested to you all as title and see they put it on their segment..

Yes, I am already preparing material for this new thread

NiVren - Love Is In The AIR and will post it soon.

I have to still read so many pages and post my analysis..

HAPPY PONGAL to you all.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Scintillating thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: gmann2010

Payal sweetie just a off topic question, are you from baroda? 

OMG, Ketty, don't tell me that we have a connection!! Yes, I am very much from Baroda. Born and raised and been there all my 23 years that I was in India and since then have been here in US. How about you?? Let's not spam this thread. Please PM me dear. 😊
zarmeeno thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: anjubala

Good morning girls..just came online to say HI to you all..

Saw the segment and I am fida on it. They both are looking so cute and adorable and hot... What a chemistry man...

And girsl, UMe TV stole the title of our next thread "Love Is In The AIR". This is what I suggested to you all as title and see they put it on their segment..

Yes, I am already preparing material for this new thread

NiVren - Love Is In The AIR and will post it soon.

I have to still read so many pages and post my analysis..

HAPPY PONGAL to you all.

hey Anju Good to c u yaar. Jaani what is Pongal. ANyways whatever it is Happy Pongal to u as well.
Scintillating thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: gmann2010

Wow Payal mindblowing analysis, oh the way you described scenes, I can't get enough of it. Btw I was wondering about Viren's laughing when he touched GM's hand, GM was also smiling, connection kya hai samaj mein nahi aaya. Oh now I remember, Viren knows GM's hand, remember very first meeting of GM and Viren. This guy is good at hand recognizing I guess.

I just loved what you said below.

As if his thirst is just going to get quenched by merely looking on at her.

Then why does their holding of hands still makes me have this warm gooey feeling in the pit of my stomach? Even after all this time, I still found it so sensual and it was really just a simple clasping of hands. I loved how Viren's strong confident hand asks respectfully (& waits patiently) to hold Nivi's warm lovely gentle hand and how she timidly gives her hand into his.

He is looking so intently at her, with this immense amount of love profusing out of this eyes, which makes one wonder that maybe he has love flowing through his veins and not blood, really!!

I totally agree with you here. I being shy person I always avoid eye contact unless I have to. But eyes always convey truth even if you lying from your mouth.

(Sorry, I digress but an extremely funny thought comes to my mind right now; I never knew eyes could be so powerful!! Not that I didn't value them before but NivRen have made me truly appreciate eyes, not only mine but everyone else's as well!!).

Oh, Ketty dear, you are so awesome, sweets!! 🤗 Love you for that, jaan. I am glad you liked my thoughts. And, as always really appreciate your praise and effort of identifying snippets of phrases from my post and commenting on it individually. Extremely thoughtful of you sweets.
Shayafan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
OMG Hotpix has become a war zone now.... Both side fans are busy voting i guess. That site is busy today like has never been.... Both side fans are online i guess and have decided to vote continously since only 2 days are left.....

Anju janu Happy Pongal to you too ðŸ¤—And waiting for the new thread to read your introduction😃
Shayafan thumbnail
BTW girls i have one question... In the earlier segment where all 4 of them were there, the segment started with Viren holding Nivi's hands on the table and talking to her but we did not see any such scene in the show... this is not the first time i think they edit many such cute scenes from the show , wonder y they pictuise and waste energy at the first place...
vids08 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: SnehaNivRenFan

BTW girls i have one question... In the earlier segment where all 4 of them were there, the segment started with Viren holding Nivi's hands on the table and talking to her but we did not see any such scene in the show... this is not the first time i think they edit many such cute scenes from the show , wonder y they pictuise and waste energy at the first place...

I don't think that part was part of the shoot.  B'cause they were not sharing the table. it was the off screen masti , my thoughts, dunno fr sure.
Tired of voting. is this a war now!
gmann2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: vids08

I don't think that part was part of the shoot.  B'cause they were not sharing the table. it was the off screen masti , my thoughts, dunno fr sure.
Tired of voting. is this a war now!

Yup it's looks like, the war which we have to win sweetie.

Sneha I just hate when they edit out cute scenes, I wish they edit out GM and CC scenes, don't like their faces.
moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Sneha jaan hu r u ?missed uuu soo muchh

Jaann tht was d same scene where Viren holds Nivi's hand 2 take her on d stage . It was shown frm different angle so it looked like ki d scene shown in UMTV seg was different but they both were same scene
moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
@Payal jaan alreadyyyy said u dear abt my comments regarding ur amazingg thoughts abt yest epi . lovedd it swetiee .

d way u described Viren's love was just amaizngg . n trulyyy loveddd whtever u sid abt d last scene . lovedd it

OMGG seriousllyy Yaar HOTPIX has now become war zone . n W*H they r voting Nivren down yaar ? idiotss .