Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Peace67 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: SnehaNivRenFan

Hey Shova  and Simu janu u r there too .... Hugs to u too...

And welcome Savera to the maniacs group πŸ˜ƒ

Bit busy today as its Pongal. So just popped in for a quick look at the forum. Not much happening.
Shayafan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: slmu

Bit busy today as its Pongal. So just popped in for a quick look at the forum. Not much happening.

Today Pongal? i thought it was yesterday... So r u a Tamil janu... Anyways Happy Pongal to you πŸ€—

Yeah not much happening. I am busy voting for NivRen and watching the segment and scenes over and over again ...πŸ˜†
Peace67 thumbnail

Originally posted by: SnehaNivRenFan

Today Pongal? i thought it was yesterday... So r u a Tamil janu... Anyways Happy Pongal to you πŸ€—

Yeah not much happening. I am busy voting for NivRen and watching the segment and scenes over and over again ...πŸ˜†

Yes today's pongal and I am a Tamil. Thanks
Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Good morning everyone how are you and zarmeen please pm the link of U me and tv to me also please
gmann2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Good morning/Good evening girls. What is new? 

Payal still have to read your analysis, but I am sure it is going to be superb .
gmann2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Cutie-NivRen

Good morning everyone how are you and zarmeen please pm the link of U me and tv to me also please

Hey Rach sweetie link is on following post.

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1592000
Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: gmann2010

Good morning/Good evening girls. What is new? 

Payal still have to read your analysis, but I am sure it is going to be superb .

Wow Ketty segment was mindblowing thanks for the link jaan Ketty Zarmeen kahan ho voting mein bahut kam difference reh gaya hai jaan koi to aao vote karne
Edited by Cutie-NivRen - 13 years ago
Scintillating thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Hieeee my Jaanupies. πŸ€— Good morning/Good evening, girls!! Who all are here already? I see I just missed Zarmeen and Shova! My Snehapie, Rachu jaan and Ketty dear are online. 😊 Is Shanthi online too? Haven't chatted with her at all! OMG, that UMAurTV segment is to die for. NivRen are so adorable. I cannot wait for Monday. Wow, I just cannot get enough of that segment. The Lover's Shack, which sounded so heavenly when announced in yesterday's episode, did live upto it's expectations, hehe. πŸ˜‰ Okay, I am going to watch it some more. Be back in a bit. And, Ketty jaan don't worry about my analysis, you focus on the segment dear, it seriously is to die for. 😍
Peace67 thumbnail
Have to go just when everyone is coming on😭 Have to watch the segment tomorrow.

See you all
zarmeeno thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hello my sweethearts. How r u guys. Yaar plz keep voting Nivren coz they r coming down. I have been voting for them all night.

Jaani after watching the segment now it is difficult to past this the weekand also. I think we will get this on Tuesday. So yaar how to control the excitement plz tell me