Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

gmann2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
I am not doing whole episode today just the game part, last part is too emotional for me to analyze. And today I didn't do any editing either, it wasn't brian wracking anyway.  Here are my rambling of game scene.

Episode starts with Viren looking at his chandani and slowly going towards her, he looked at her lovingly and told her that she is looking beautiful (hmmmmm. that's all what you got, come on man you wrote better even on that note the next day you came from delhi after your wedding, romeogiri bhul gaye ho kya, ya bad ke liye bachake rakhi hai?)

Then he asked Nivi for dance but chuimui just blushed a little and nods no, Viren took his hand back put on his heart and point her towards seats and smiled. Again like a true gentleman he hold a chair for her. Waiter served drinks and he just asked Nivi by eyes to drink and he kept looking at her with love (I thought he might be thinking of a song 'Pee loon tere neelay neelay nainon se shabnam  Pee loon', but I might be dreaming)

Hotel manager announced a game and said that whoever wins this game will have a one more night stay at more romantic place than this, at lover shack (whatever that is). Mr. Viren Sood told his dharmpatni that he wants to win this game (waise Viren Sood ki diary mein haarna likha he kya?) Sweetie asked what is this game and what we have to do and sweetu said it doesn't matter, I just need your help. Manager explained the game to audience. (Look at the Sid face at this time, I don't know why Sid was looking at GM like he is going to climb mount everest or something.) Manger said let's play, Viren asked Nivi to join, but Nivi told him that we can say no, right? Viren again told her that I want to win this game, can't you do this much for me and used his trump card 'Please'. (Jyada mat use kar yaar ek din chalna band hojayega). Nivi agrees to play. 

Manager asked some guy name Shankar to go first, again cutie and cutiepie exchange looks. (isharo isharo mein dil lene wale bata yeh hunar tune sikha kaha se, well no worries we have experts in this forum who knows how to decode your eye language) Moving on that guy went through all girls and ended up holding GM's hand (Rona aaraha tha muje bechare ki kismat  pe, pakada to bhi kiska haat) and GM was all smiles (arre yaar wrong number tha uspe bhi itne daat kyu dikha rahi ho) Viren and Sid was smiling too (I think Sid was thinking yaar tu hi leja use, mujhe waise bhi bahot tung karti hai). Then manager called Mr. Siddharth, sid went  through all girls one by one, when came to Nivi, Nive took her hand back (She is true baratiya nari, she knows that paraye mard ko chchuna paap hai) Sid moved on and stood there with GM for few mins and than moves back and hold some other girls hand (ab yeh to hona hi tha na, see told you to attend your brother's class: Mr Viren Sood's Romance 101: How to hold your wife's hand in thousand different way. Agar ek bhi class attend kiya hota toh aaj yeh nobat to nahi aati na, now bhugato) GM started sulking (arre GM don't be too mad at that guy, tum bhi utani hi kashurwar ho jitanke woh, ab dekho na you never gave a poor guy chance to grab your hand, you should have made CC mad at you and made her throw you out of house few time to Sid ko mauka to milta tumhara haath pakadke ghar mein lane ka)

Now Manger called Mr. Viren Sood, Viren Sood also went through all girls one by one, when he came to Nivi, she again took her hand back (arre ab kya hua, paraye mard ko chchuna mana hai, apne pati ko nahi, aur current laga kya chchutehi) Viren moves ahead but came back and stood infront of Nivi, smiled and asked for her hand. (Naughty boy tumne to dara diya, mujhe laga ke you had SML attack and you forgot the feel of your wife's hand, but phir yaad aagaya na, all of a sudden millions of bells started ringing in Viren Soods mind and heart to let him know that he just passed his obsession)Nivi gave her hand and Viren lifted a blind fold from his eyes, he again talked to her with his eyes (stop it man, use words, it is really hard for me to read your eyes, I just get lost whenever I try to read it. Shova, Payal need some help over here).

Manager announced Viren as winner and said that they will go to lover's shack and over besides them only lions and bears will be there (hume kyun bhul rahe ho, we were waiting for this day since Nov 18th, 2010. And Manager saheb, sher and bhalu in goa? really?)

Ok done with my ramblings. Now your comments.

FaizuuNivRen thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hello Everyone!!!!!!!
How Are You Alllllll????
I Feel A Cold Coming, But Our HOT NivRen Will Diagnose Me 😉
Ooo, I See Facebooking Going On!! ..
My FB Name's Faizuu Werido NV ... NV Being You Know Who 😉 ...

OMVVV, TODAY'S EPISODE WAS SOOOOOO AWESOME!!! Thank You CT'S For Giving Us An AWESOME Week Of NivRen-ness.

Now To My Thoughts And Feelings:

NivRen, Before The Game -
Bare With Me Guys, As I Will Go Abit Crazy Adding The "Faiza" Touch To Nearly All The NivRen Scenes Today.

She Was There. Everything His Heart Yearned For, And Everything His Eyes Longed To Gaze On. Her Hair, Inch Perfect, Fell Motionlessly Upon Her Right Shoulder. She Was The Drenching Sea, And He, The Dry Shore. It Must Have Been A Dream. How Could She Be A Million Things All Carefully Wrapped Up In One? He Had No Control Over Himself. Her Eyes Called Out To Him, And His Feet Responded. Step By Step, Eyes Still Fixed Onto The Perfect Vista Infront Of Him, The Shore Finally Met It's Sea ... He Was Only Afraid Of One Thing: If He Touched Her, Would She Ripple Away?
His Eyes Weren't His Anymore, They Were Illusioned Into The Most Simplest Sight Known. His Tounge Wasn't His Anymore, It Was Singing Away Praises To The Most Perfect Being Ever. His Heart Wasn't His Anymore, She Had Long Ago Taken It Away.

Soooo, BACK TO NORMALITY.
Nivi, All She Could To Was Just Look Down. Here There, And Everywhere, Trying To Avoid Eye Contact With Viren's Ever Seductive Eyes. She Knows, If She Had Continued To Gaze In Them, Then She Wouldn't Be In The State She Was In.
Viren Doesn't Need Words. Words Mean Nothing In Comparison To What He Intends To Praise And Glorify. So He Requests Her For The Honour Of Dancing, But Again, Nivi's Too Shy. And Even She Doesn't Need Words To Tell Viren That She Doesn't Want To Dance. The Power Of The Eyes Says It All. This Then Takes Them To The Table, Something Nivi OBVIOUSLY Cannot Say No To. Being A Gentleman, He Takes Out Her Chair, And Make Sure She's Comfortable First, Before Making Himself Comfortable.
Question. Does Viren Like, REALLY Like Nivi Whilst She's Drinking. I Mean, It The Past Few Days, Viren LOVES To Stare At Nivi Whilst She's Drinking? ... Well ... They ARE A Different Couple With Uniqueness, So .. I Shan't Complain!

Just Hearing "Lover's Shed, Aik Din Aur Aik Raat And Akele", Viren Is DESPERATE To Win This Game. Like NO, ONLY I CAN WIN THIS, NO ONE ELSE!!!! I MEAN, I NEED TO SPEND TIME WITH MY WIFE, AND GET HER TO LOVE ME!! Nivi, Shy As Always, CLEARLY Knows Why Viren Wants To Play And Win This Game.
That Line, "Main Yeh Game Tumhaare Bagayr Nahin Jeeth Sakta". This One Line, Struck Me. I Infered 3 Meanings From It.
1- Like Litreally, This Game, As In The Blindfoling One.
2- The Game Of Life And Love, How I Need You, And Without You, I'm Incomplete.
3- The Game Of The MP, That I'll Need You With Me, But Don't Worry, I'll Be There With You.
Thereafter, The Hand Holding Represents How Both NivRen Are In This TOGETHER.

Sood Kothi -
Great, ANOTHER Woman Who Likes To Pull Faces.
Anyway. Ok, So Plastic Face CC CLEARLY Dislike The Thought Of NivRen On Honeymoon, But As SOON As She Saw BS's Friend And His Wife Exchange Looks, Her Expression DRAMATICALLY Changes, Into One That Is Deeply Lost In Thought. So Obviously, She'll Want To Know, What's Going On?

The Game -
NivRen's Eyelock. Viren, Only With His EYES, Assures Nivi, And Tells Her From Beforehand, I'm Going To Win This. No Matter What You Say Or Feel, Just Watch Me. But Im Asking For ONE Thing Only. Your Hand (Well YEAH, OBVIOUSLY!), And Your Support. That's It. That's All I Need, And I'll Win.
It's Amazing How When Sid's Turn Came, And Viren Knew He Would Touch Nivi's Hand, He Doesn't Mind. He's Not The Old School Thinking Guy. It's These Little Hints, That Shows How Much Of A Practical And Logical Thinker He Is. Nivi Too, Doesn't Feel Uneasy. Until Sid ACTUALLY Touches Nivi's Hand. And When Sid Touches It, Nivi Jerks It Back STRAIGHT Away, And Sid Knew From That Straight Away, That It Was Nivi's Hand. Viren Also Lets Out A Smile, Proud Of His Wife And Bro, That They Maturely Delt With The Situation.
And PB, I'm SORRY To Break It To You, But Sid Does NOT Know, What Your Hand Feels Like. MAYBE YOU SHOULD HOLD HANDS MORE OFTEN!!
Viren, OH OUR MR.SMARTY PANTS, Knows FULLY, He's Gonna Win (WELL, YEAH, VIREN FINDS REASONS, AND EXCUSES, TO HOLD NIVI'S HAND, SOO, VERY PREDICTABLE!!) It's SOO Funny, How Viren Straight Away Knew When He Held PB's Hand, That That Was Bhaabhi, AND Viren's NEVER Held PB's Hand. AND LMAAO,, PB GOT SO HAPPY, LIKE WOW, VIREN KNOWS ITS MEE, HE'S BETTER THAN SID ANYDAY!!!
So He's There Searching, But He Doesn't Even Need Too. Eyes Tight Shut, Surrounded In Darkness, He Can Feel The Warmth Of The Light Of His Life. He Can Smell Her Outstanding Fragarance Above All Else's. Notice How Viren Didn't Even Hold Nivis FULL Hand, Despite Her Jerking It Away, But Still, He Just Need A Second Of His Skin To Touch Her Skin, And He'd Know Which Was Nivi. (BET HE CHEATED ASWELL, HOW MANY FINGER VIREN??? 4? OMV!!! HOW DID YOU KNOW I HELD UP 4 FINGERS!!!)
His Smile Straight Away Said It All. But, To Jelous Nivi Up, He Moves Futher On, But Comes Back, To Show Her That No One Else Can Take Your Place, And My Love Is SO True To Me, It Will Never Lie To Me.
YES SID AND PB, THAT'S TRUE LOVE!!! DON'T BE SO SHOCKED. JUST COS YOU TWO DONT HAVE IT!!
The Part Where He Stands In Front Of Her, I Dunno Why, But It Reminds Me Of A Mirror Reflection, Showing Nivi What Her True Love Is Like. He Knows It's Nivi, And He Opens His Hand Just Perfectly Enough For Nivi's Hand To Fit In It. When He Raises It Towards His Face, I HONESTLY THOUGHT HE WAS GONNA KISS IT!! Fair Do, But By Raising It, It Just Shows That Us 2 Have Won. That "See Nivi, I Told You. You Is All I Need"

Sood Kothi -
Ok So, Riverdale Resort Has Limited Security Measures. Viren Would Never Bring Nivi In SUCH A Place, Where Security Is Kept At A Low Priority Unless He's With Her. Which He Is. So, Viren's Planned ALL Of This Out, VERY Smartly, Thinking Through Everything. That When The MP Comes To Know That The Resort Has Limited Security Measures, Viren Would Have Already Made SURE That ALL Security Measures Are Put Into Place, Hence, With The Money, He Pays The Manager. I Also Feel Viren Planned BS's Friends Entry. That Viren Told BS's Friend To Come On Such And Such A Date, And Tell The Person Who Was MOST Intrested In Knowing About Riverdale Resort, Regarding It's Safety Measures. And Also, The Whole America Thing Is A Made Up Story Too. That Would Then Mean Advantge MP, But DOUBLE Advantage Viren! Smart Guy, I Tell You!! ...

The Prize -
So They Get A Blue Gift Hamper, And The Manager Said "Tori Deyr" Meaning In A Little While, They'll Set Off. So That Would Mean, Tomorrow, As In Monday's Episide? Or Unless, The CT'S Forget That They Made The Manager Say That Line. So They're Gonna Be In A Jungle. OOOOOOOOO, IMAGINE THAT! Nivi CLUTCHING Onto Viren For Dear Life ... And The Lover's Shade, With Every Possible Romantic Thing There Provided. I'm Already Lucid Dreaming!! ... Ok, BACK TO PLANET EARTH!!

NT -  Yash -
Unsure Of This Storyline. Hmmm, Gonna Have To Wait For A Few More Episodes Before The Concept Is Clear.

Sid-PB -
CANNOT BE BOTHERED.

Viren And The Manger's Muted Talk -
Ok Guys, I Can Lipread ABIT BIT. So I'll Try -
"Main Sirf Itna Chahtaa Hoon Ke Aap Meri Madad Karey. Something Something" (Sorry If That Was No Help, And You Guessed It From Before) ... But By The Looks Of It, For The People Who STILL Believe The Stalker Is Viren, Viren Had NO Evil Look/Intent On His Face. So He Wants The Manager's Help. Think About It, HOW Or In WHAT WAYS Could A Hotel Manager Help Viren?
It Has To Be With SOMETHING To Do With The Hotel, And If It's With The Hotel, Then It Has To Be With A Room. If It Has To Be With A Room, It Has To Be With A Room Connected With NivRen, I.E Either Viren Or Nivi's Room. Now If Viren's Asked For Help, Then It Can't Be With HIS Room, 'Cos Why Would He Need Help In His Room For? That Means Only One Thing. Nivi's Room. Now What Way Could The Manager Assist Viren, On Nivi's Room, With SO Much Money? It Means Something Expensive. What's The Thing Missing From The Hotel? Facilities And Security, Which Are Expensive, So VIREN IS PUTTING UP SECURITY AND FACILITIES IN BOTH, NIVI'S ROOM AND THE LOVER'S SHED!! ...
I Hope I Kinda, Made Tha Easy To Understand. 😃

NivRen - Please Don't Let Me Go ...
Nivi, Behaving Like A Normal Housewife, Is Waiting For Viren. She NOW WANTS To, BY HER OWN CHOICE, Spend Every Possible Minute With Viren, Before She Reaches The Hotel Room. Here Eyes Are In Desperate Search For Viren. Right And Left And Every Possible Direction, Yet He's Not There In Any Of Them. So Then, To Let Time Pass, The Memories Of Tonight Play In Front Of Her. Togerthness And Viren Are The Only 2 Words Repeating In Her Mind And Heart.
Viren, Taken Aback By Nivi's Prescense, Suprises Nivi, And Her Lips Widen To Create The Perfect Smile. When Asked By Viren, Why She's Still Here, Even Though He Knows Why, She Says In The Sweetest Of Voice, In Wait For Thou, And Gazes Straight Down. Blushing, I See!!! 😉 ... And Each Of Them, Respectively Smiles, When Nivi Turns, In Sync.

How Could That Journey Be SO Short? That One Question Rings In Nivi's Mind. That's The Last I Will See Of Viren, Till Dorn Rises Tomorrow. A Whole Night In His Abscense, Will I Survive It? Please Don't Let Me Go.
Viren, Leans On The Wall, In Desperate Hope That She Won't Close The Doors Of Seperation On Me. His Eyes Are Hoping And Praying, Nivi's Eyes Are Yearning And Are Feeling Immensely Shy. Taking 2 Steps Back To See The Missing Jigsaw Peice That Has Now Completed Her, She Leans Against The Door, And Admires That Man Who First Meant Nothing To Me. Smiling Ever So Secretly, She Sees Through His Eyes, The Journey Of How They Were From Being A Non Existent Couple, To A Couple Who Have Vowed To Be Together, United Till Eternity. Viren Smiles, With A Heart Of Content, Seeing His Love Smile Automatically Makes Him Do The Same In Reflex. His Innocent Eyes Suddenly Transform, Filled With Passion And Yearn, As He Continues To Observe Every Angle Of The Perfect Soul Next To Him. It's Too Much For One Night, It's Only So Much Love I Can Breath In Me Viren, Nivi's Gaze Lowers Itself Immediatly. Silence Then Breaks, As Reality Hits Hard, With The Word Goodnight. She Replies Goodnight. Both Face The Opposite Direction, The Direction That Is Calling For Them, However, In Love, There Are No Directions. A Sense Of Immidiate Hopelessness Fills The Air. He Has To Go, Thinks Nivi. She Has To Go, Thinks Viren. Yet Why Am I Not Ready To Go? Think Both Of Them. How Will This One Night Let Me Breathe In Peace, When I Know The One Who Stole My Breath Away Isn't Breathing In Peace? Just Call Out My Name Once, And I Will Never Leave Your Side. With A Heavy Stone On His Heart, Viren Takes The Innitiative, And Tells Nivi To Go Sleep. How Could He Say That? Can He Not Realise How Much I Need Him? Unanswered Questions Fill Nivi's Heart. How Can She Still Be Like This? Does She Really Not Feel ANYTHING For Me? Unanswered Questions Fill Viren's Heart. Nivi Finally Walks, In, But As The Angle's Of The Door Closing Decrease, And The Pain Of Seperation Begin, One Phrase Lingers Their Minds ... Please Don't Let Me Go ...

Barely 30 Seconds Pass, And Viren Feel's Confused. Will She Open The Door? If She Does, She Loves Me. If Not, Then I'll Wait The Day She Is Finally Mine.
Why Is This Awkward Yet Beautiful Feeling Drowning Me? What Is It About Him, That Once I See Him, I Am Left Begging For More? Her Heart Questions. Nivi's Heart Says, He Will Still Be Here, Somewhere Near, To Take Away My Every Fear. Should I Open The Door? Why Not? So She Opens The Door, In Sheer Hope Of Resting Her Eyes Upon Him, Yet He Eyes Cannot Find Him, But Nivi's Heart Is Continuously Chanting, Keep On Searching. And Sure Enough, The Heart Won The Fight Of Hope. There He Was, Hanging From The Corner, The Love Of My Life? Yet Why Can I Not Accept This?
Viren's Found His Answer, She Loves Me. I Just Need Her To Realise Now, That This Yearn Is Called Love. Blushing, Nivi's Lips Widen To Make A Shy Smile, With Eyes Down, Modestly. 2 More, Exclaims Viren, Just 2 More, And That Day, You Will Be Mine ... She Closes The Door, She Can't Hide Her Feelings No More, Everyday, They Increase Just A Little More Than Before, Please Don't Let Me Go ...

Viren's Last Dialouge -
Ab Manzil Door Nahin ... 2 Meanings:
1- Nivi
2 - Stalker/MP

GO VIREN GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

Precap - NOT EVEN GONNA TRY!!

Hope You Guys Liked My "Analysis" ... Or Rather, Randomness! 😉 ...

Edited by FaizaNivRen - 13 years ago
Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: gmann2010

I am not doing whole episode today just the game part, last part is too emotional for me to analyze. And today I didn't do any editing either, it wasn't brian wracking anyway.  Here are my rambling of game scene.

Episode starts with Viren looking at his chandani and slowly going towards her, he looked at her lovingly and told her that she is looking beautiful (hmmmmm. that's all what you got, come on man you wrote better even on that note the next day you came from delhi after your wedding, romeogiri bhul gaye ho kya, ya bad ke liye bachake rakhi hai?)

Then he asked Nivi for dance but chuimui just blushed a little and nods no, Viren took his hand back put on his heart and point her towards seats and smiled. Again like a true gentleman he hold a chair for her. Waiter served drinks and he just asked Nivi by eyes to drink and he kept looking at her with love (I thought he might be thinking of a song 'Pee loon tere neelay neelay nainon se shabnam  Pee loon', but I might be dreaming)

Hotel manager announced a game and said that whoever wins this game will have a one more night stay at more romantic place than this, at lover shack (whatever that is). Mr. Viren Sood told his dharmpatni that he wants to win this game (waise Viren Sood ki diary mein haarna likha he kya?) Sweetie asked what is this game and what we have to do and sweetu said it doesn't matter, I just need your help. Manager explained the game to audience. (Look at the Sid face at this time, I don't know why Sid was looking at GM like he is going to climb mount everest or something.) Manger said let's play, Viren asked Nivi to join, but Nivi told him that we can say no, right? Viren again told her that I want to win this game, can't you do this much for me and used his trump card 'Please'. (Jyada mat use kar yaar ek din chalna band hojayega). Nivi agrees to play. 

Manager asked some guy name Shankar to go first, again cutie and cutiepie exchange looks. (isharo isharo mein dil lene wale bata yeh hunar tune sikha kaha se, well no worries we have experts in this forum who knows how to decode your eye language) Moving on that guy went through all girls and ended up holding GM's hand (Rona aaraha tha muje bechare ki kismat  pe, pakada to bhi kiska haat) and GM was all smiles (arre yaar wrong number tha uspe bhi itne daat kyu dikha rahi ho) Viren and Sid was smiling too (I think Sid was thinking yaar tu hi leja use, mujhe waise bhi bahot tung karti hai). Then manager called Mr. Siddharth, sid went  through all girls one by one, when came to Nivi, Nive took her hand back (She is true baratiya nari, she knows that paraye mard ko chchuna paap hai) Sid moved on and stood there with GM for few mins and than moves back and hold some other girls hand (ab yeh to hona hi tha na, see told you to attend your brother's class: Mr Viren Sood's Romance 101: How to hold your wife's hand in thousand different way. Agar ek bhi class attend kiya hota toh aaj yeh nobat to nahi aati na, now bhugato) GM started sulking (arre GM don't be too mad at that guy, tum bhi utani hi kashurwar ho jitanke woh, ab dekho na you never gave a poor guy chance to grab your hand, you should have made CC mad at you and made her throw you out of house few time to Sid ko mauka to milta tumhara haath pakadke ghar mein lane ka)

Now Manger called Mr. Viren Sood, Viren Sood also went through all girls one by one, when he came to Nivi, she again took her hand back (arre ab kya hua, paraye mard ko chchuna mana hai, apne pati ko nahi, aur current laga kya chchutehi) Viren moves ahead but came back and stood infront of Nivi, smiled and asked for her hand. (Naughty boy tumne to dara diya, mujhe laga ke you had SML attack and you forgot the feel of your wife's hand, but phir yaad aagaya na, all of a sudden millions of bells started ringing in Viren Soods mind and heart to let him know that he just passed his obsession)Nivi gave her hand and Viren lifted a blind fold from his eyes, he again talked to her with his eyes (stop it man, use words, it is really hard for me to read your eyes, I just get lost whenever I try to read it. Shova, Payal need some help over here).

Manager announced Viren as winner and said that they will go to lover's shack and over besides them only lions and bears will be there (hume kyun bhul rahe ho, we were waiting for this day since Nov 18th, 2010. And Manager saheb, sher and bhalu in goa? really?)

Ok done with my ramblings. Now your comments.

Ketty Mindblowing analysis loved it completely specially the parts in pink peeloon in sabnami naino se, use words, Sid ne socha le jaa, Divya ko bhi CC ko gussa dilana chahiye tha omg I was laughing heavely during these lines and you are right even I said in morning today Viren's tareef in beginning was very phekhi as Nivi was looking so beautiful that he should have wrote a shayeri on her actually except that note with rose he never actually praised her beauty with words.  
gmann2010 thumbnail
Wow Faiza mindblowing analysis sweetie. ðŸ¤— Loved your Faiza touch, the way you described Nivi is really good, you should teach some to Viren so next time he know how to praise his wife. Loved loved loved your last scene description, you got some talent sweetie, It was as beautiful as that scene itself. I am just keep reading that over and over again.Edited by gmann2010 - 13 years ago
gmann2010 thumbnail
Thanks Rach. I was literally in my NivRen dreamland when Viren was staring at Nivi while she was drinking. 😳 😆
FaizuuNivRen thumbnail

Originally posted by: gmann2010

Wow Faiza mindblowing analysis sweetie. ðŸ¤— Loved your Faiza touch, the way you described Nivi is really good, you should teach some to Viren so next time he know how to praise his wife. Loved loved loved your last scene description, you got some talent sweetie, I was as beautiful as that scene itself. I am just keep reading that over and over again.

Ketty Diiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!!!!!
🤗
HELLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!
Awwwwwwwwww, Thankooooooooooooo!!!!!
Loool, Don't Worry, I'll Master Viren Into The Art Of Praising!! 😉😆
The Lastt Bit "Please Don't Let Me Go" Was Just My Heart Pouring Out! 😳
mahix3 thumbnail
SO GUESS WHAT GIRLS...
So I'm sitting here all ready... hair done (since I usually don't wear makeup unless it's like a wedding) and in my clothes and then what happens? 
Remember the psycho guy that my friend tried to hook me up with? Yeah.. Mr. Baaraat... he calls my friend and he starts hassling her about why I'm going outside. He dead acts as if he is my husband-- and even my husband wouldn't have the guts to say anything like that to me. So I was like whatever and my brother is ready to take me (he finally came home from work) and he's like Mahi it's like 1O degrees out there and since the party hall is by the waters, it's like negative degrees and he's like go change (cause I was wearing a skirt which is knee length) so then I'm like okay I'll put on some jeans and the psycho guy calls my friend and tells her that he will be going to the party too to keep an eye out on me and make sure I don't dance with other guys... HELLO WHAT THE HELL!?! And so when I went to change, my friend called me and was warning me and my brother hears her say that this guy is stalking me and then my brother is like maybe you shouldn't go out tonight since it is soo freezing outside and there are chances of snow. I FINALLY GET MY CURFEW TO 1AM AND THIS GUY RUINS IT!!! Normally I go to a few parties here and there and since college started my brother has been more lenient and usually lets me stay out late (11OO/113Opm or midnight the latest) as long as he picks me up and knows where I am and FINALLY I was going to get to stay late and this guy ruined it. I just want to sit here and cry. It's not my brother's fault (because he even argued with my parents so they let me out late-- as before when I was in highschool I had to be home by 8 and the latest I ever stayed out was like 1O and trust me I almost got killed for that) but now tonight is ruined!!! And my friend Cynthia who invited me is probably mad cause I told her it's too cold so I can't make it. I hope she's not upset with me but I'm sad I couldn't gooo!! ðŸ˜­ ðŸ˜­ ðŸ˜­ ðŸ˜­ ðŸ˜­ ðŸ˜­ ðŸ˜­ ðŸ˜­ ðŸ˜­ ðŸ˜­
Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Hey Faiza beautiful, mindblowing, rocking and fantabulous Analysis you explained each of their expression and emotions so beautifully I really loved it beautiful extremely beautiful keep going like this
FaizuuNivRen thumbnail

Originally posted by: Cutie-NivRen

Hey Faiza beautiful, mindblowing, rocking and fantabulous Analysis you explained each of their expression and emotions so beautifully I really loved it beautiful extremely beautiful keep going like this

Rach Diiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!!!
HELLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!
And Thank Youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!!!!!!! 😃😳
I Sure As Anything Will 😉

@Mahii Dii!!!
OMV!!!
MR.BAARAAAT!!!
WHAT THE HELL!!!! 😡😡😡😡
HOW DARE HE DO THAT?!?!?!
Man, That Must Be SO Unfair.
Yeah, Being 15, The LATEST I Can Stay Out Till Is 10, Or Else, I WILL GET BEATEN UP BIG TIME!!

JIJUUUUUUUUUUUUU, DO SOMETHING. NOW.
GO SHIRTLESS, PUT A TOWEL ON(OR OFF), BUT JUST DO SOMETHING!!!!
zarmeeno thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Ketty and Faiza what a mindblowing analysis yaar. U guys r amazing.

Mahi don't worry sweetie think positive yaar and enjoy chatting W*H us. I know u will be hating us rite now but we r only option that u have to cheer u up.