Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zarmeeno thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: Excruciating

Hey Sauji, how are you sweets? 🤗 You are so awesome & thoughtful, dear!! Love you for that! And, thanks a ton, jaan for asking for my analysis. I am still at work and will be putting my thoughts down today evening. Will keep you posted dear.

Yeah sweetie plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz coz we r anxiously waiting for ur analysis today
xaviara thumbnail
sorry girls, my friends came home and dragged me away, didnt even give me a chance to tell you that i have to leave for a bit !! the scenes are uploading, will let you know when I'm done !!!

okay was watching the goodnight scene again and i started it with the mute convo of Viren with the manager and i tried lip reading it for curiosity sake and not because I think Viren is the stalker !!! 😆
The scene starts with Viren's face hidden by manger, but if you try and read his lips when his face is visible, he is saying 'uske liye thank you, mein sirf yeh chahta hoon key aap merri .......' I cannot understand the rest of what he said, if anyone else gets it please enlighten me too !! 😆
Edited by xaviara - 13 years ago
gmann2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Anybody heard anything from Milee, she is missing from 2 days now, I hope is alright. 
xaviara thumbnail
Originally posted by: gmann2010

Anybody heard anything from Milee, she is missing from 2 days now, I hope is alright. 

Ketty Milee was online last night, but didn't stay for long, only gave a very short analysis !! She was feeling very weak !!
zarmeeno thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: xaviara

sorry girls, my friends came home and dragged me away, didnt even give me a chance to tell you that i have to leave for a bit !! the scenes are uploading, will let you know when I'm done !!!

okay was watching the goodnight scene again and i started it with the mute convo of Viren with the manager and i tried lip reading it for curiosity sake and not because I think Viren is the stalker !!! 😆
The scene starts with Viren's face hidden by manger, but if you try and read his lips when his face is visible, he is saying 'uske liye thank you, mein sirf yeh chahta hoon key aap merri .......' I cannot understand the rest of what he said, if anyone else gets it please enlighten me too !! 😆

navi and the rest he said kay mein sirf itna chahta hoon kay aap meri maddad karain thodi si
xaviara thumbnail
thanks zarmeenoo, i kepts rewinding it but i could not read the rest, but now that you have told me, i saw it again and that is exactly what he said !! i think he has given manger the money for some more special arrangements in the shack for their stay !! 😳😆
Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Hey Navz how are you still waiting for your complete analysis and how is millie and on which page Millie analysis is present I want to read it
xaviara thumbnail
@ rachu : heyyyyyyy sweetie, *hugs* Sweetie I saw Milee last night, she has not come online today I think, so has not given her analysis !! as for mine, an dead tired and had to edit the scenes, which are uploaded finally ! sorry for the delay ! am gonna be off now, and will give my analysis in the morn okay ??
Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

@ rachu : heyyyyyyy sweetie, *hugs* Sweetie I saw Milee last night, she has not come online today I think, so has not given her analysis !! as for mine, an dead tired and had to edit the scenes, which are uploaded finally ! sorry for the delay ! am gonna be off now, and will give my analysis in the morn okay ??

Hey Navz ok but I will wait for your analysis tomorrow
mahix3 thumbnail
Okay I am sooo annoyed
I did my hair and like am waiting for my bro
but he still isn't here
and I can't leave to the party without him
because you know.. desi parents
he was supposed to cover me and give my parents a reason why i'm out
but he still hasn't come back from the office
and if i don't get to the place in like 2 hours, it'll be too late!
there is a list of 1O,OOO people that are supposed to be there and arghhh