Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tamushi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Hi everyone,
It was such a cute episode, especially loved Nivi in today's episode, haii uska sharmanaโ˜บ๏ธ

please can I have page numbers for analysis? thanks:-)

zarmeeno thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: anjubala

Mahi, wear shoes in which you will be comfortable and will be yourself.. YOu will look hot anyway... Nice pics dear... If Kinny comes and reads this thread, and sees your pictures he will change himself and become Viren Sood for real so as to get you.

Girls, sorry...I am doing disappearing act.. Viren ka asar hai. Mindblowing episode. Have no words to describe their acting today... But will have to write my thoughts later only or maybe tomorrow kind of..

Girls, as we know Nivi is almost there so do you think our next thread should be

NiVren - Love Is In The Air

Suggestions... YOu know weekend pe ready karna parega..that is why I am thinking  now.. Mahi, if you have no problem and others too can I start the new thread whenever we are ready????

I think Anju that's the perfect title and sweetie go for it
moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
@Anju Heyy jaan hu r u ? Will waitt for ur analysis . Yes 2dy's epi was magical especiallyy last one .simplyy touching n brilliant acting by KinHa

@sauji dear mine is in pg 91 .

@Mahi just read ur analysis jaan .n loveddd it completlyyy

@navzz lovedd ur post dear n now watngg for ur longgg analysis .

@all okkk guyzzzzzz now hav 2 leave . Will meet u all tomm . lovvv u all
mahix3 thumbnail
Originally posted by: zarmeeno

I think Anju that's the perfect title and sweetie go for it

Nice title. 
Go for it Anju di. ๐Ÿ˜Š

As for what you said up there... ahahahah that made me giggle. Awwh thanks so much di. You make me feel pretty ๐Ÿ˜ณ Hah love the line about him changing himself into Viren Sood. That made my day!

But okay, sensible shoes. I mean I want to dance the night away so must be able to walk in my shoes heheh
gmann2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Anju title is perfect. Please go for it. 

Zarmeen last scene is addictive, seeing both of them blushing, I am blushing too, I don't know aage kya hoga. ๐Ÿ˜ณ  ๐Ÿ˜†
mahix3 thumbnail
Sauji di.. mine is on page 89 and Moni di's is on page 91
zarmeeno thumbnail
Originally posted by: gmann2010

Anju title is perfect. Please go for it. 

Zarmeen last scene is addictive, seeing both of them blushing, I am blushing too, I don't know aage kya hoga. ๐Ÿ˜ณ  ๐Ÿ˜†

Seriously Ketty and as I said earlier Nivi reminds me of myself when I was engaged and early days of marriage. i was just like her
mahix3 thumbnail
Originally posted by: zarmeeno

Seriously Ketty and as I said earlier Nivi reminds me of myself when I was engaged and early days of marriage. i was just like her

See for me it's different. Like the way Nivi acts now is how I would be while dating or being engaged to my perfect man but after marriage... ๐Ÿ˜† hahah I don't think so ๐Ÿ˜ณ You know how besharam I can be... soo imagine how I would act around my husband ๐Ÿ˜† Okay maybe for like the first or second week of marriage I'd be shy like her but then afterwards.... ๐Ÿ˜‰
zarmeeno thumbnail
Originally posted by: mahix3

See for me it's different. Like the way Nivi acts now is how I would be while dating or being engaged to my perfect man but after marriage... ๐Ÿ˜† hahah I don't think so ๐Ÿ˜ณ You know how besharam I can be... soo imagine how I would act around my husband ๐Ÿ˜† Okay maybe for like the first or second week of marriage I'd be shy like her but then afterwards.... ๐Ÿ˜‰
[/QUOTE
Yaar uska bhi apna maaza tha

tamushi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
thanks moni,mahi
Mahi - I totaly enjoyed the analysis, nivren were just too good today, well SR didn't come to my mind when manager said love shack, instead I thought finally they will share room together and when cc and dadaji's friends said that area being in jungle and not safe - I thought nivren are going to be stranded there togetherโ˜บ๏ธ, can't ask for more than that๐Ÿ˜†. now another distressing thought is cts can only give as good week which they by rule follow by a distressing episode, so by that logic, may be they will shows that nivren get separated there๐Ÿ˜ญ and viren and sid will look for her and which will make dd furious - Please god prove me wrong.

Moni - loved ur analysis. me too believe in Viren.I think he was just planning something romantic for the love shack as surprise to Nivi๐Ÿ˜

โค๏ธ