Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Scintillating thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
πŸ˜†
Originally posted by: SnehaNivRenFan

Rachu, Mahi and MOni lovely analysis janu.. Now waiting for Anju, Suchi, Faiza and Milee's analysis but they are not to be seen so i am assuming they will give their analysis after i sign off....

If possible can u pls ask them to PM their analysis or atleast the page number. Payal Janu u too pls PM me ur analysis and especially for 2 days episode πŸ˜ƒ

Hi Snehapie!! πŸ€— Sure, I promise to PM you dear. Love you for asking me to!! By the way, good work with the lip reading. I think between you & Rach, it looks like we did figure out what he said to the manager, but the implication's a whole new thing altogether. πŸ˜‰ Also, I was just thinking, isn't it too loat for you, dear?? Not feeling sleepy? I wonder why, hehe??
lams thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I am sure Viren was organizing a good surprize for Nivi with the manager and also was paying him for the extra room etc ..😊😊😊.
My only hope for monday is nivi confessing her love my heart wants that ...but my brain is telling me that when she will want to do that then something will happen and that will scare her and make her suspicious again and so the confession might not happen ...and then I am scared that more evil will happen

all you girls have awesome analysis skills that make me wonder why I dont have any πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰... I guess I cant write to save my life ... but thank you everyone for making me have a good time reading everything youll say
gmann2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: SnehaNivRenFan

Also Ketty janu i am expecting your analysis too . Pls janu...

Sorry sweetie today you have to forgive me. I can't think straight I am too hyper to write a long post. 
mahix3 thumbnail
Okay sorry girls.. I can't even focus.
There's a party tonight and I'm thinking
should I wear shoes that make me look good 
or shoes that I can actually dance in?
gmann2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: mahix3

Okay sorry girls.. I can't even focus.

There's a party tonight and I'm thinking
should I wear shoes that make me look good 
or shoes that I can actually dance in?

LOL tough question but I would go with second choice. 
zarmeeno thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: gmann2010

LOL tough question but I would go with second choice. 

Same here I would go for the 2nd option
Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Mahi beautiful analysis I loved you and I loved the fact you didn't called Viren your todayπŸ˜‰. The story was awesome you made yesterday after I left you are too good and made my head spin. I think if Kinshuk himself read this story na then he himself will get jumbled up and would forget what is he doing in CCBM and which character he played in which serial and how he landed in this serialπŸ˜†
mahix3 thumbnail
Originally posted by: zarmeeno

Same here I would go for the 2nd option

Okay so sensible shoes. 
That what you both chose.
Okay now if I don't like look hot tonight just because of my shoes.. I will hurt you both!
zarmeeno thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Yaar what an episode today. Still dreaming abt Nivren. yaar don't know what to say abt the episode it was simplyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
anjubala thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Mahi, wear shoes in which you will be comfortable and will be yourself.. YOu will look hot anyway... Nice pics dear... If Kinny comes and reads this thread, and sees your pictures he will change himself and become Viren Sood for real so as to get you.

Girls, sorry...I am doing disappearing act.. Viren ka asar hai. Mindblowing episode. Have no words to describe their acting today... But will have to write my thoughts later only or maybe tomorrow kind of..

Girls, as we know Nivi is almost there so do you think our next thread should be

NiVren - Love Is In The Air

Suggestions... YOu know weekend pe ready karna parega..that is why I am thinking  now.. Mahi, if you have no problem and others too can I start the new thread whenever we are ready????