Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shayafan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Girls lip reading wasn't that easy this time. Atleast last time (during Viren-CC talk) i was very confident abt what i read and 90 % of it was right) but this time really difficult to make out

Anyways this is what i could understand from whatever was shown clearly..

In bits and parts

Managers back was shown so did not understand what he started off with but he said sumthing and said " ......... Siddharth . Mein sirf yeh yakeen karoonga ki apne madad ki ... Choti si ..."

Manager says Zaroor or Sure it will be over...

I am not sure if the above dialogues made any sense. Will again try to see if i discover something else.. meanwhile can u girls check if what i have understood is right ðŸ˜‰
zarmeeno thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SnehaNivRenFan

Girls lip reading wasn't that easy this time. Atleast last time (during Viren-CC talk) i was very confident abt what i read and 90 % of it was right) but this time really difficult to make out

Anyways this is what i could understand from whatever was shown clearly..

In bits and parts

Managers back was shown so did not understand what he started off with but he said sumthing and said " ......... Siddharth . Mein sirf yeh yakeen karoonga ki apne madad ki ... Choti si ..."

Manager says Zaroor or Sure it will be over...

I am not sure if the above dialogues made any sense. Will again try to see if i discover something else.. meanwhile can u girls check if what i have understood is right ðŸ˜‰

Sneha he did not say Sidharth he said mein sirf yeh chahta hoon and then his back was shown
Resh..... thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Excruciating

Hi Reshma, sweets, how are you?? 🤗 Haven't chatted with you in a while?? You are right the last scene was out of this world. I cannot wait to go home tonight and dissect all the NivRen scenes of today's episode.

Hi Payal..🤗..... I was not active on forum. This weeks  episodes were soo good that I spent time watching them again and again. 😆. Today i have watched the last scene at least 20 times already and still watching it, I am trying to engulf it more and more, .   ðŸ˜†
mahix3 thumbnail
Okay so today I will scribble down my thoughts because well... I'm just in awe after that amazing episode. 

So we start off with the entrance of Nivi and Viren walking over to her. Obviously he is so lost in her because she looked so nice. I mean seriously, she never looked this nice even when she was in saris or anything. She looked so cute. I was amazed. I mean it was like wow. That color (which is also my favorite color other than pink of course) suited Nivi so well.

Viren walks over to Nivi and asks her hand for a dance but this little girl is too scared to dance with her husband. Well she's too shy to dance with her husband. I still don't get it. Like I'm Muslim but I know that in Hindu culture, when you take your saat pheres, you are bound together for saat janaams. So she knows that in every life he will be hers and yet she is still so shy? Mind boggling. But yes so my sweet gentleman of a husband Viren, shows her to their table. 

Notice Sid and MF dancing in the back. Oh gosh, that was wayyyy too funny. I was like WHAT ARE THEY DOING!? They just ruined the name of dancing. That was like... I don't even know. I crack up every time I think about it. For their wedding anniversary, SOMEONE GET THESE TWO DANCE LESSONS! Haah.

So then Nivi and Viren are sitting there talking and what not and oh gosh golly the way Viren was looking at Nivi made my heart melt. I hope to find someone like him for myself (InshaAllah). But then the manager gets on stage and announces the game which wins them a prize.. what is this superb prize? One day and one night in the love shack where there will be no one but them and... TIGERS? Vahh managar saab. You made that sound so appealing.

Okay, so here I was thinking.. when he said that they would be alone in the love shack-- I thought one of two things: either they will be able to be romantic there (maybe even a SR-- yes, I'll admit I even thought maybe a NivRen SR.. although that doesn't seem as likely) but maybe they will just be able to romance there and Nivi will proclaim her love for Viren (well we'll see because she is soo slow) OR the other option is that whatever happens, the MP follows them to the love shack. Now I'm trying to be positive and am hoping that this doesn't happen but CTs just hate us sometimes.

Okay so the game starts and guy number one doesn't even reach Nivi before he chooses the wrong girl. Then guy number two is our very own Siddarth Sood who seemed like he had MF's hand but then he chose someone else. (Did you see MF's face there? I was like chill chica. It's just a small game.) And then Viren comes and he touches every girl's hand-- more like grabs it-- and Nivi pulls away-- THAT IS HOW HE KNEW IT WAS HER-- he was watching how she acts when some guy touches her hand and guy number one never got to her and when Sid got to her, she pulled her hand back so Viren expected the same when it came to be his turn and VOILA he picked his wife. (Oh gosh the angry look on Divya's face made me crack up!)

Before I go back to what happened at the resort, I would like to thank the CTs for not showing that devil Hemleta. We saw Chancal and Yashondra but not enough to make it bother me.

By the way.. the scene with Mr. Khurana... he mentions how the place they went to, Riverdale Resort is all in the deep corners of the jungle and isn't anything special and there isn't even security there.... WHY SECURITY!? Why mention that? Unless... this is the trap. Chancal is the MP (or at least Viren thinks so) and he send Mr. Khurana off to the house and he knew that someone would mention Riverdale Resort so then he and his wife would make a face and he KNOWS HIS MOTHER so he knows that she would ask him about it and he would tell her all that.. no security so that the MP goes there to hassle Nivi and gets caught. Doesn't that sound like what Viren would do? Wow, that worked out well.

Now the Yash-Naintara scene... as always such a pleasure. I love how Naintara was worried about Yash because come on, no matter how much older kids get, they are always kids in their parents' eyes and well that is how it is. I love how Naintara joked with Yash about being grandpa. So cute. Love their moments!

Back to the resort.. so Divya and Sid take a little walk and Divya hurts her ankle. Sid was being so persistent on taking her back but she wanted to stay. There was such a sweet look ond Sid's face.. so much care for his wife. And then Nivi comes and slips too and as a courteous person Sid offers her help. WOW SO THAT PISSED DIVYA OFF!!! HOW RIDICULOUS!! DIVYA IS SO SELFISH AND SELF-CENTERED! I found it how both sisters twisted/ sprained their ankles together. Ironic. But what did MF want? Her sister to be in pain? And all Sid did was ask if he could help her and she didn't take it and left. WHY BE MEAN TO SID NOW?? Jeeze. I hated her attitude.

And then the Viren and manager scene. You know what I think it is? I think that the hotel wasn't really planning on a free stay at the love shack. I think they always planned on giving away a free gift (which was the gift in the blue box) but the love shack was all Viren's idea. I think that he paid the manager to say that the extra night is from the resort when Viren actually paid for it. Maybe that's why he was talking to the manager mute. Or maybe it could be to take precaution against the MP. Only time will tell!

Now the last scene. Oh gosh that was too cute. I can't even explain in words! THAT WAS BEAUTIFUL! Nivi waiting out there for Viren and the smiles on Viren's face are to die for!! And they walk over to the room... HEY NIVI WHAT HAPPENED TO YOUR FOOT!? No more pain? Wow you're a quick healer. Anyways so they go back and they just stand there. Wow this reminds me of a date. You know, the girl has such a nice time and wants to thank the boy but doesn't know how and they just stand out there for a while not knowing what to say or do but just enjoying each other's company. And then typical girl goes inside and leans against the wall in awe and is amazed at how much fun she had and how much she likes the guy. And then she opens the door hoping to find him still standing there as that is a sign that he really likes her too and can't keep away. (Awwh I hope something like this happens to me. InshaAllah.) And so Nivi opens the door and Viren isn't there and as she is about to close the door, Viren says looking for me? At this point, Viren knows that Nivi does have feelings for him. She smiles and he counts it as smile eighteen and she closes the door. Then he murmurs to himself... "aab maanzil dhoor nahin" and the episode ends.

I would like to say.. the background music selected there was a bad choice. Well actually it was a good choice as the CTs want us to doubt Viren. That's why the manager scene was mute and with similar background music. They want to show us that Viren is the culprit. Honestly the music that played when Viren was like "aab maanzil dhoor nahin" for a second I was like what if this is all a game to get her love and like destroy her and then I remembered that THIS IS VIREN SOOD. That isn't him. The only reason I thought like that for that semi-second is because of the background music. These CTs man.. so slick.

I don't know if I saw the whole precap as I only saw like ten seconds but all I saw was like Divya saying I know why we came to this resort but why did YOU come here and then Sid's face and the video ended for me. All I can say is wow Divya, wow. This girl doesn't deserve anything. Try to be nice to her and she hurts your feelings. She is such a selfish hateful girl. Ugh.
gmann2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: zarmeeno

Zarmeen and Mahi can I add  you guys to my FB? Lamya dear i tried but couldn't find you? And Payal sweetie add me too please. 

mahix3 thumbnail

Originally posted by: zarmeeno

Well Payal it is really easy to find me as there r not much Zarmeen

Hehe now envision MahRen!! And thanks for liking my picture ðŸ˜ƒ
And hey if you add me, then you'll find Zarmeen di and Lamya di.
Search Mahia Lily Em-Elmhurst
the picture is my brithday picture
and on my page you'll find Zarmeen di and Lamya di.
😃
Edited by mahix3 - 13 years ago
mahix3 thumbnail

Originally posted by: gmann2010

Di, if you add me, then you should be able to find Lamya di!
My facebook is 

Mahia Lily Em-Elmhurst

zarmeeno thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Sure sweetie or u can tell me ur id i can add u

Scintillating thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Sure, sweets, once I get home tonight (cannot access Facebook at work). Should I search for you simply by, 'Ketty'??

mahix3 thumbnail
Feel free to add me girls...
hopefully clicking on this works
(but you have to be logged into facebook for the page to show)-- 

(if this doesn't work - which it should as long as you are logged into your facebook account - the name is Mahia Lily Em-Elmhurst)

..here you will also find Lamya di and Zarmeen di. Happy facebooking! 
😊
Edited by mahix3 - 13 years ago