Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen: Baytaab Dil Ki Tamanna - Page 67

Scintillating thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
This content was originally posted by: SnehaNivRenFan

Payal janu actually after looking at todays episode, i mean the way they were showing Nivi;s emotion and only 2 smiles to go, it is can easily be shown that NivRen consummate their marraige here but the article said that Nivi's suspicion will keep swithcing between Sid and Viren.... If this suspicion on Viren doesnot come into picutre, then i think they can show NivRen consummation even without clearing MP track (but i dont want it without clearing MP track suspense).

Infact consummating on a resort is better than at home in their room.... The beautiful scenery at the resort or Love shack in this case will add 4 stars to the chemistry that would be potrayed during those scenesπŸ˜‰

Everything else is in CT's hands..

Hi my Snehapie!! πŸ€— How are you, dear? I agree with you, it would be wonderful if it happens on this trip itself. The Lover's shack does sound heavenly, right? πŸ˜‰

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shayafan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Excruciating

Hi my Snehapie!! πŸ€— How are you, dear? I agree with you, it would be wonderful if it happens on this trip itself. The Lover's shack does sound heavenly, right? πŸ˜‰

Absolutely janu the moment the Manager announced it, i started getting wild thoughtsπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
Shayafan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Janu i am going for a lip reading session πŸ˜‰ I mean will go and see Viren's mute dialogue with the Manager so that we get to know the surprise before Nivi πŸ˜†
Scintillating thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: SnehaNivRenFan

Janu i am going for a lip reading session πŸ˜‰ I mean will go and see Viren's mute dialogue with the Manager so that we get to know the surprise before Nivi πŸ˜†

Snehapie, that is neat!! πŸ‘Do share it with us. That would be fun. I will wait for your post
moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
This content was originally posted by: anjubala

A very very big HUG to all my friends here.. Sorry I am late and very busy.. I just read few posts and yes I watched the episode and I am dead.. I am in NiVren dreamland, reliving each and every dialogue, expression, emotion... that occurred between NiVren. They need not talk as they convey their feelings via their eyes and they only do isharas... This is what is LOVE.

I have so much to write but I cannot do it right now as I am at work.. And today is our festival "Sankranti" so will be busy in the evening too. I will try to definitely dissect only NiVren scenes today as they both stole the show. They are couple made in heaven with their sizzling chemistry. They did not touch each other but still they touched our hearts. This shows that physical intimacy is just part of being a couple. It is other emotios and feelings you have for each other that is more important.

I was remembering all my days and yes it was exactly the same. Same shyness, tingling, feeling to run in my hubby's arms, hug him, love him... KinHa showed all those emotions. Hats off to them. Very well done scene. I can keep on going on this last scene but I will stop for now... Will be back.. People are waiting for me.. See u all.

Navz, I read your post hun and it was brilliant.

VIREN SOOD IS NOT A STALKER..HE IS JUST A PASSIONATE LOVER and he showed that today. that's it, othing beyond that.

Hey Anju hu r u jaan ? πŸ€—πŸ€— hu is ur mom ? i hope f9.
Watngg for ur longg analysis . Yes jaan physical intimacy is 2nd prior thng in 1 lovelyy n adorable couple . 1st n foremost is trust , n emotions whch NivRen had fullyyyy in their heart .
As for last scene , Surelyy KinHa rockedd . I mean d way kinshuk - Neha potryed it was soo so beautiful . πŸ‘ .

moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
@sneha plzzzzz jaann go soon n plzzzz tell us somethng wht Viren said 2 Manager . I m sure it was related 2 his plan of catchng MP ,but them also i want 2 know it asap
Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Hello girls I am sorry to make you mad actually whatever I wrote was just after reading Sanju and Saniha's comment and didn't watched it but now I have watched the episode after reading so much praise from Navz, zarmeen and Suchi and I am sure he is not stalker but yes he is definitely try to impress Nivi so that she can come close to him but not in negative way. I will not explain the episode as it will be beautifully done by Navz, Millie, Anju, Mahi, Moni (today she will definitely doπŸ˜‰) and Ketty:
  1. I agree with Navz here that Viren is not stalker and her trap for MP is done but why he gave money to HM I think he planned the game because he was sure he will win it and it was not from hotel but he was risking paying for that love shack because of his comfidence on his loveπŸ˜‰ smart Viren sood doing to get close to his loving wife not bad.
  2. Last scene was to put us offguard he is thinking to get close to Nivi after 2 smiles and they showed a horror music but I am sure he was just trying to get her love.

Now I just loved Nivi in blue suit I can't blame Viren to be so madly in love with her at that moment but his praise was again very thandi (use tareef bhi thik tarah se karni nahi aati though through eyes he really praised her very beautifully for the first time I am dissecting his eyes he was completely adoring her like anything) par zubaan se bhadi hi pheeki tareef ki knowing he is romantic and passionate lover if I were at that resort at Viren's place I would have written a shayri on him anyway I just loved it and Viren wanted to dance with her but she refused but was shying but I loved in hand touching game cutie is very witty he know she will not let anyone touch her hand completely he used his logic in game wow so cute and I love the way he backed and asked her to give her hand and not take it wow how beautifully Nivi gave him her hand I just loved that part it was beautiful and

Most lovely scene omg the goodbye scene for the first time Nivi didn't wanted to go but was too shy to say it at that moment I could feel the blush on both faces but were blushing profusly and today Nivi was actually looking at him intently not trying to hide it and Viren has to remind her that now she should go and sleep not like other time when she had to tell him to go and sleep and I love the way she so hopefully sneaked back to look at her cutie and was disappointed completely after not seeing it but our stalker Viren sood kaise aisa moka kho sakta tha he knew she will sneak very badmash and get another smile so 2 smiles away.

PS: Yesterday Viren again proved he is 100% patnivrata when the girl came to him he said like nice husband he will dance with his wife only whereas Sid went to dance with the girl (I think Sid is better off with that girl rather than DivyaπŸ˜†)
zarmeeno thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: anjubala

A very very big HUG to all my friends here.. Sorry I am late and very busy.. I just read few posts and yes I watched the episode and I am dead.. I am in NiVren dreamland, reliving each and every dialogue, expression, emotion... that occurred between NiVren. They need not talk as they convey their feelings via their eyes and they only do isharas... This is what is LOVE.

I have so much to write but I cannot do it right now as I am at work.. And today is our festival "Sankranti" so will be busy in the evening too. I will try to definitely dissect only NiVren scenes today as they both stole the show. They are couple made in heaven with their sizzling chemistry. They did not touch each other but still they touched our hearts. This shows that physical intimacy is just part of being a couple. It is other emotios and feelings you have for each other that is more important.

I was remembering all my days and yes it was exactly the same. Same shyness, tingling, feeling to run in my hubby's arms, hug him, love him... KinHa showed all those emotions. Hats off to them. Very well done scene. I can keep on going on this last scene but I will stop for now... Will be back.. People are waiting for me.. See u all.

Navz, I read your post hun and it was brilliant.

VIREN SOOD IS NOT A STALKER..HE IS JUST A PASSIONATE LOVER and he showed that today. that's it, othing beyond that.

Anju so true it reminded me also of my days of engagement and early days of marraige. I was just like Nivi and our HM was just like Nivren the only differnce is that we by mistake got a bachelor suite so we both were in the same room
zarmeeno thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: mahix3

*throws a chappal at Payal di*
HOW DARE YOU THINK ABOUT MY HUSBAND CONSUMMATING ANYTHING WITH ANYONE THAT ISN'T ME!?!?!?
Kaise di ho tum?
You just broke your choti behein's dil.

Sorry sweetie u can beat us as much as u want but today we r only thinking Nivren and nothing else
prajee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
OMG... completely lost in today's epi....
the last scene was mindblowing..... KinHa stole the show....
fabulous acting by both of them.. am still blushing.... πŸ˜†
what a chemistry....

Even i am sure that Viren is not the stalker.... As many of our sweeties said, this is only a game played by viren to catch the MP....and  the BG music at last is just to confuse us thru out the weekend....
But we are not thinking abt MP.... we are already lost in NivRen dreamland, aren't we dears??
Edited by prajee - 13 years ago