Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

xaviara thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: zarmeeno

No doubt Navi and the best part was that there was no touching involved and still it was just amzingly passionate and sensual.

you know I wanna say so much about that scene, but to be honest, i'm not very good at describing or putting my thoughts to scenes like these, so am waiting for anju, milee and your thoughts on it zarmeen, because you always write down what I wanted to say but didn't know how !! 😳
mahix3 thumbnail
PRINCESS MAHI IS BACKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK
GOOD MORNING MY PYAARI DIS
I AM OFF TO WATCH THE EPISODE NOW
Nivi better keep her distance from my man!
😆
gmann2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

So true Payal. Literally after watching he episode I looked around as I needed somebody to hug I was so excited. But I guess u r rite we have to go with this hug today. To all my sweeties of the forum 🤗

🤗

Hugs to all you NivRen crazy girls. I wished you were here with me today. We would have a blast dancing with joy. 

xaviara thumbnail

So true Payal. Literally after watching he episode I looked around as I needed somebody to hug I was so excited. But I guess u r rite we have to go with this hug today. To all my sweeties of the forum 🤗

awwww girls lots of 🤗 to you too my sweetiepies !!!
Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Navz I think Viren is the stalker and he will be shown psychotic but Nivi will start loving him and forgive him saying he did all this to get her love and he is kid need love I will give him and she will be taking care of him like a kid and give him attention omg I remember the dialog he said now it's her turn to return the love to him wow what now they will show sympethetic love and whatever love they were showing from Viren will become of no value, fake and done to get Nivi just a lust to get Nivi and later after recovering he will actually love her. Then he will actually become bechara Viren and Chanchal will become Nivi's bhagat kya story hai Chanchal ko sirf Nivi ki vajah se uske saare galat kaamo se maafi mil jayegi.Edited by Cutie-NivRen - 13 years ago
lams thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
seriously rachu then i wont be able to take it , I dont want sympathetic love , i want passionate love 😭😭😭😭
navz  loved the way you describe it .. Yes Kinha were both amazing ...OMG it was beautiful ...

Guess we have enough scenes for our weekend and hopfully suchi di will continue with the beautiful road trip ... please please pretty please
Edited by lams - 13 years ago
mittusingh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
MY SCATTERED THOUGHTS....

Hello all.... One thign I want to mention here...VIREN is  not the STALKER... and today's episode proved me right...

I will start with why Viren is not the stalker...if you see Viren's character he is one mind track...he will always focus on one thing at one time and will not stop doign it until he achieves it...and right now his focus is only NIVI...he doesn't stray very easily so all the scenes we saw today was just to mislead and our poor Viren dear is thinking he is just 2 smiles away from his manzil, life wife....:) hope these positive thoughts cheers up some of you guys!! 

Nivi - Can't believe this is the same gal wandering about in the streets hiding... although she still has some shyness...she has come far and her innocence is glorified in this episode...

DD and SID - They say if you don't have something good to say about anything don't talk bad and that is what I am going to do....not talk about them!! Just want them to remember the promises they made to each other when they got married but I guess it was a blur for SID so how will he remember...

Nivi and Viren staircase scene -  can you imagine all the turmoil that Nivi is facing and Viren knows it. the Chemistry was sizzling and the air was so think that I could cut it with a knife and keep a slice if it myself... The desperation in Viren's voice when saying Good night stuck a string somewhere in Nivi's heart and I was chanting her to call his name...well that didn't happen so say at least GOOD NIGHT (do u really think u will have a good night ...I am 100% sure you will be tossing and turning i your beds!!)

Searching for me -  I wanted Nivi to reflect how she has been searchign for Viren all her life...although it was not exactly a love match.....it has become one now!!

Somethign big is going to happen on Monday in the so called LOVERS SHACK...we will see a lot of romance but we will also see some MP track...can't wait

Suchi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
come on rach! yaar chill he is not the stalker and viren is passionate but not sick.

gmann2010 thumbnail
My song dedication for today's last scene. 

"Kal ke haseen mulaqat ke liye aja Raat ke liye hum tum juda ho jate hai accha chalo sau jata hai"

Did Viren said accha ab bus do aur when Nivi closed the door? 
Edited by gmann2010 - 13 years ago
gmann2010 thumbnail
Originally posted by: mittusingh

MY SCATTERED THOUGHTS....

Hello all.... One thign I want to mention here...VIREN is  not the STALKER... and today's episode proved me right...

I will start with why Viren is not the stalker...if you see Viren's character he is one mind track...he will always focus on one thing at one time and will not stop doign it until he achieves it...and right now his focus is only NIVI...he doesn't stray very easily so all the scenes we saw today was just to mislead and our poor Viren dear is thinking he is just 2 smiles away from his manzil, life wife....:) hope these positive thoughts cheers up some of you guys!! 

Nivi - Can't believe this is the same gal wandering about in the streets hiding... although she still has some shyness...she has come far and her innocence is glorified in this episode...

DD and SID - They say if you don't have something good to say about anything don't talk bad and that is what I am going to do....not talk about them!! Just want them to remember the promises they made to each other when they got married but I guess it was a blur for SID so how will he remember...

Nivi and Viren staircase scene -  can you imagine all the turmoil that Nivi is facing and Viren knows it. the Chemistry was sizzling and the air was so think that I could cut it with a knife and keep a slice if it myself... The desperation in Viren's voice when saying Good night stuck a string somewhere in Nivi's heart and I was chanting her to call his name...well that didn't happen so say at least GOOD NIGHT (do u really think u will have a good night ...I am 100% sure you will be tossing and turning i your beds!!)

Searching for me -  I wanted Nivi to reflect how she has been searchign for Viren all her life...although it was not exactly a love match.....it has become one now!!

Somethign big is going to happen on Monday in the so called LOVERS SHACK...we will see a lot of romance but we will also see some MP track...can't wait

Hi Mythri, hope your son is doing better now. I loved what you said @bold. Nice analysis sweetie