Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zarmeeno thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: gmann2010

Sanju don't give heart attack. He can't be one. He might look suspicious but he just can't be. Could you give us little bit more why you think he is a stalker?

And I agree with Ketty here. I just saw the last part I don't c anything of him being a stalker
Suchi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
yeah so he is giving some money to the manager. I am sure he wants to catch the stalker..
They are just creating suspense and suspicion for VIREN and HAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII NIVI IS SOO SHYYYYYYY I am like dyingggggggg

LOLOL
No way its viren btw.. and yes she will be scared or things will happen tomorrow or what ever but its not viren.

AND SHE IS FALLING IN LOVEEE I am just not over it hahaha

someone stop me
omg omomgogmogmogmgomgomogogmgomgogmogm
zarmeeno thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Oh noooooooo damn Viren, I think I have to get my chappal. He is up to something but what. Stalking your wife won't make her love you. 

Nahin yaar I don't think so. Even if he paid the manager for the game maybe coz he wants to take her somewhere alone
gmann2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks Ashley sweetheart for update, love you. Oh well now we have to spend weekend fearing what might happen on Monday. But I am still keeping my full faith in Viren and still think he is not the stalker, whatever he is doing just to get to MP. I will keep my stand until CT proves me wrong. 
ashred12 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
sanju...his expression wasnt exactly evil in d last frame....it was like "he reached his goal" expression...
Suchi- thumbnail
yeah its just a stupid gimick by the CTs ... like we will fall for it please....

I didnt want the her highness discussion with dadaji's friend
he said there is less security right so may be she will send jawahar

butttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt  NAVZZZZZZZZ yaaar NIVREN PLEASEEEE
upload only their scenesssssssss

OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOGM I am like dying at nivis expression adn viren's love for her.
Soooooo much passion.

Scintillating thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Thanks Ashley sweetheart for update, love you. Oh well now we have to spend weekend fearing what might happen on Monday. But I am still keeping my full faith in Viren and still think he is not the stalker, whatever he is doing just to get to MP. I will keep my stand until CT proves me wrong. 

I second that Ketty!! Unless shown specifically, I am not going to be convinced. Viren is not the stalker. I have yet to see the episode but even if it is implied that Viren is the stalker, I wouldn't buy it.
gmann2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Suchi-NivReniac

yeah so he is giving some money to the manager. I am sure he wants to catch the stalker..
They are just creating suspense and suspicion for VIREN and HAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII NIVI IS SOO SHYYYYYYY I am like dyingggggggg

LOLOL
No way its viren btw.. and yes she will be scared or things will happen tomorrow or what ever but its not viren.

AND SHE IS FALLING IN LOVEEE I am just not over it hahaha

someone stop me
omg omomgogmogmogmgomgomogogmgomgogmogm

Good to hear that Suchi, so r u going to give us retreat this weekend. ðŸ˜‰ Sorry sweetie just being selfish. Don't want my mind to wander on wrong side this weekend. Need something to keep my mind  occupied. 
Suchi- thumbnail
did they show precap?
what was it
Scintillating thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Suchi-NivReniac

yeah its just a stupid gimick by the CTs ... like we will fall for it please....

I didnt want the her highness discussion with dadaji's friend
he said there is less security right so may be she will send jawahar

butttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt  NAVZZZZZZZZ yaaar NIVREN PLEASEEEE
upload only their scenesssssssss

OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOGM I am like dying at nivis expression adn viren's love for her.
Soooooo much passion.

Suchi!! Hieeee! OMG, NivRen are so cute today!!! Yes, we can see clearly that today she has fallen in love, all the wayyyyy. Yipeeee.  I am so happy and thrilled!!