NivRen: Baytaab Dil Ki Tamanna - Page 54

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by ashred12

hi sneha, ketty, faiza, moni, sanju.....
i came to read analyses n went back to complete new vm...uploading going on..

Heyyy ashley πŸ€— πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€— my swwetipieee . Hu r u jaan ? WoWwwww New Vm watnggg eagerlyyyy πŸ˜ƒ .
Originally posted by gmann2010

Sneah, Sanju, Faiza, and Moni how r u sweets? Keep voting. πŸ˜ƒ

Keettyy my jaaannn , tu aa gayi πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€— .missedd u soo much . Yes jaan we all will make our NivRen win . i m voting continueslyy .
Originally posted by SanKi4eva

hello pplz....well I just came back home and straight here =D
so whts happening?

Heyyyy Sanju my jaann πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€— . Hu r u dear ?
guys i was just wtching yesterdays episode..and i just noticed that this party is a couples night right? then wht were the singles doing there? πŸ˜†
The red dress waali shldn't be there if she doesn't have a partner...party crashers πŸ˜†
Originally posted by SnehaNivRenFan

Hey Janu missed u too. Did u get a scolding from ur MOm for sticking on to your Lappy/Pc or what. Since yesterday u r coming online late... U normally are already there before i come online but since yesterday something seriously has changed i mean u and all the janupies here have disappeared or have started coming in late. Aashu to gayab hai kal se. She said she had some project work yest but today also she is gayab... Has any1 heard from her...

Aree i am voting continuously since yest janu. infact my fingers have started paining being in the same position for a long time....πŸ˜†

they are leading at the moment janu

Ohhh my sweetieee . I wouldn't hav been ol if my mom would hav scolded me becozz it upsets me a lott πŸ˜­πŸ˜† . It's just tht i was buzzyyy outside regarding my collg n stuff .
Oh yes even miliee also had nt been ol since yest . I hope everythng is f9 .
Originally posted by SanKi4eva

guys i was just wtching yesterdays episode..and i just noticed that this party is a couples night right? then wht were the singles doing there? πŸ˜†
The red dress waali shldn't be there if she doesn't have a partner...party crashers πŸ˜†

Jaan Even i noticed tht πŸ˜† but may b Ct's want 2 show Nivi jealous so tht she could realize her love for Viren n so they showed tht gal . n dekh naa sirf Hii hi toh kaha tha Viren ne n yeh idiot pure Viren ko hi latoo krne ke liye aa gayi 😑😑 .Better she should away frm my jaanu otherwise before Nivi i will kill her πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†
hi everyone , I love how everyone writes and hats off specially to rachu and mahi for giving us such awesome wonderful stories ...
@navz what happened what PM ... please let us know ...worried
I'm grounded until tonight as I got a slightly (just slightly mind you but my chachi has gone all psycho on me😭😭😭) low marking on my latest assignment😭😭😭

My chacha has changed the wireless password (See, there are more villans in the world apart from the ones in the museum of horrors)😭

Don't ask what all I have done to sneak this post😈 but just wanted to say I'm missing you much my jaanus😭😭😭 I haven't even been able to see the episode. I cannot access the internet. I have just used a sob-story to get on for five minutes, so can't stay long (I am also on 24/7 surveillance😭😭😭)

I won't be able to see today's episode until tonight (sobs). Anyway, I'll leave now and work on my "good behaviour" and come back tonight.

Until then, my dearest jaanupiesπŸ€—Aashvee sends all her love and loads of hugs and hopes you have a fantastic episode....

It's heart wrenching to not even be able to read a single postbu😭t I have to leave. See you later jaanusπŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

And Mahi, lovely thread title, could not read up, will come back and comment but I am sure you have written a fantastic introduction, jaanupieπŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

Miss you so much, Ketteeepie, Shoveepie, Snehoo jaanupie, Rachu jaanupie, Anju jaanupie, Mahi jaanupie, Zarmeee jaanupie, Milee jaanupie, Navi jaanupie, Ashley jaanupie, Moni jaanupie, Sanjana jaanupie, Simran jaanupie, Sauji jaanupie, faiza jaanupie and everyone on the thread. Sholly if I missed someone but forgive me, I have all of five minutes to write this😭

P.S. 14 minutes to go😭

P.P.S. My Payal jaanupie,πŸ€— forgive Aashvee please, I thought I had written your name as well. Sholly, Sholly, Sholly, Sholly, a million Sholly's😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
Oh! No I have to go, I just remembered and rushed to P.P.S
Edited by aashvee.raheja - 13 years ago
Originally posted by gmann2010

These are the on going tracks right now in CCBM:

MP Track Nivi-Sid Truth hidden from DD/DD's jealousy Track NivRen Love Track Sidya Love Track
  1. Keshav's Innocence Track (this is on halt right now)

New one:
  1. Yash Track (this something to do with Yash trying to fix his father's money problem)

Now I just wish them to finish the above open tracks before moving to new one. Please feel free to add if I missed any open track.

Sorryy for delay comment . Some mmore r "

1) Dadaji's True wish is hidden frm Viren n Sidya n whole family except Nivi , CC

2) Sid-Nivi tries 2 complete their pheras is hidden frm Viren

3) Viren's past track .( MOST IMP TRACK )

will add more if rememebr 😊