Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen: Baytaab Dil Ki Tamanna - Page 47

simran728 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
This content was originally posted by: lams

girls i think we have all gone crazy with all these stories ...but coming back to the real story can someone explain to me why have this HM track now with separate rooms and no suhaag raat ???? I am upset

Dear i know. we are all disappointed. but what to do?? Jo milta hai ..ab toh ussi se kaam chalana padega..just think positive. See best part of this track is Nivi got break from that Sood Jungle. Away from CC, YD, and HL...even though 1 RAT (PB) followed to Goa..but anyway it is still positive..

and reason Viren is the same place as Sid...is because when he catches MP in Goa...he wants SId to be there to see it. MARK MY WORDS..when MP is caught Sid will be there with Viren and will see everything for himself.

To avoid any confusion between Nivi and Sid..and 2 clear Nivi's mind that Sid not MP and also to show SId that Family Member is the MP..Viren is doing all this.

he will get 4 things done here.

1. most IMP try to bring Nivi close to him.
2. Clear Nivi's mind that Sid is not MP
3. Catch real MP when they will follow him
4. Show Sid that NIVI was never MAD. How can he support his family and not Nivi. He will make him guilty.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

simran728 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ashred12

hi dears...i noticed a funny thing while browsing thru old ccbm scens in YT for completing my vm...

in bidaai, ragini married anmol on last epi of 13th nov'10
n in ccbm, viren married nivi in d epi of 18th nov '10...

Yea he was heart broken that his so called first W*F* (i will not use word wife bcos for me Nivi is his only n only wife onscreen) ....he decided to take badla or move on....so he married completely different Chuimui and chatpatti ladki "Nivi"....who is completely different and he will never die and leave her alone. She is his life and until she is there...he cannot leave her.
Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: simran728

Dear i know. we are all disappointed. but what to do?? Jo milta hai ..ab toh ussi se kaam chalana padega..just think positive. See best part of this track is Nivi got break from that Sood Jungle. Away from CC, YD, and HL...even though 1 RAT (PB) followed to Goa..but anyway it is still positive..

and reason Viren is the same place as Sid...is because when he catches MP in Goa...he wants SId to be there to see it. MARK MY WORDS..when MP is caught Sid will be there with Viren and will see everything for himself.

To avoid any confusion between Nivi and Sid..and 2 clear Nivi's mind that Sid not MP and also to show SId that Family Member is the MP..Viren is doing all this.

4. Show Sid that NIVI was never MAD. How can he support his family and not Nivi. He will make him guilty.

Wow Simmi wonderful points I never thought from this angle you are too good yep I agree our jetspeed sood is very sharp and want to do this for the benefit for the whole family that is why owner told only chanchal about Viren cancelling the booking and no one else.
gmann2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Simi how r u sweetie. Loved your reasoning. @bold 🀣 That's too good. PB is our favorite punching bag.
This content was originally posted by: gmann2010

Simi how r u sweetie. Loved your reasoning. @bold 🀣 That's too good. PB is our favorite punching bag.

Girls did you notice today PB and Virens scene was too good I have a feeling our Jetspeed sood is taking ideads from PB see their dress was also complementing each other.πŸ˜‰
simran728 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Suchi-NivReniac

lol Mahiii!!! too good!! your brain ka kya kehna, kahan kahan sey link nikalthi ho ahahahah!

GODZILLA MOM!! ahhahaha

Hi Suchi??? how are you my dear jannuu??? i am in love with the word "janu" and I learnt it here on the forum. I have never used this word before...so sweet na??

did you write analysis babe?? i did not see it. at work I was reading everything quietly.

My Presentation was good. My director said "very impressive"..now I hope he gives me 2 hr lunch break πŸ˜‰ so I can to the forum and talk to all of you..bcos I missed you all so much.....

Hi Suchi??? how are you my dear jannuu??? i am in love with the word "janu" and I learnt it here on the forum. I have never used this word before...so sweet na??

did you write analysis babe?? i did not see it. at work I was reading everything quietly.

My Presentation was good. My director said "very impressive"..now I hope he gives me 2 hr lunch break πŸ˜‰ so I can to the forum and talk to all of you..bcos I missed you all so much.....

Hey suchi jaani how are you and Simi which presentation you didnt told me about it why why why Simi how can you do this to meπŸ’”
mahix3 thumbnail

they came to know your secret identity ..First they thought you are massoom and cute girl with just a small crush on Viren,...but your today's posts was read by RS and he came to you are working undercover....(YOU ARE MARRIED TO VIREN SOOD!!!!!) ..so to protect Nivi they are blocking you. hahahahahaha

Simran di!!! I am still a massoom, innocent and kaandaani girl... just no small crush on Viren. I mean he's my hubby so obviously it's more than a little crush, you know? And oh gosh, if Rajan S ever read these posts, he would fall on the floor laughing and hurt himself! πŸ€£ And YES I AM MARRIED TO VIREN SOOD !!! MY NAME IS MAHIA VIREN SOOD! Happy? They figured me out!!
mahix3 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Suchi-NivReniac

lol Mahiii!!! too good!! your brain ka kya kehna, kahan kahan sey link nikalthi ho ahahahah!

GODZILLA MOM!! ahhahaha

Hehe.
I'm glad you liked it!
If you didn't read all:
part 1 is on page 51
part 2 is on page 53
part 3 is on page 52
part 4 is on page 56
πŸ˜†
mahix3 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: slmu

Well, this morning, I was a bit upset about the episode but now I'm fine after talking to u all. Better go and be a good wife (not what Mahi is talking about, I mean washing clothes etc. as my hubby is leaving for India tonite).

Bye all

One last chance to be a good wife before he leaves... so you are soo not washing clothes ! πŸ˜›