NivRen: Baytaab Dil Ki Tamanna - Page 46

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by slmu

How about a cat fight between NiMa (Nivi and Mahi)๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† Might have to add Sanju and Nandu to the list (ooops that was a secret)

Sanju di knows that Viren is mine!
And Nandu... he better watch out!
I will take him down!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
And Nivi,,, shoot she'd be out in under five seconds!
VIREN IS MINE!!
-evil laughs-
Originally posted by zarmeeno

Jaani he is totally patni varta. U have to kill Nivi in order to get him๐Ÿ˜‰

Di... read part four of the story... page 56...
๐Ÿ˜‰
Trust me.. I have him even BEFORE marriage 
๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by mahix3 - 13 years ago
Hehehe so you liked my story so much that it made your head spin around in circles?? 
And nahin di... Adi and Dev aren't related to Viren and Ranvir.
There is a different story behind Adi and Dev. You see what happened there is that happened was that Dev and Adi asked if they could sit there and Viren and Ranvir said yes and they all started talking and sharing life stories and became fast friends. So then time came .............
[/QUOTE]

MAHI????? How can you be so funny??? I wish you were my realy sister living the same house because then you could entertain me @ all time with all your stories..you still do here but.... I just love to read your lonng story which always starts with "You see what happened there is that " ...When I read this I think that I should get COKE and POPCORN and enjoy new part of movie "MAHI KE PYAR KI KAHANI..."
Originally posted by mahix3

Okay girls..
so India forums hates me and won't let me add anyone on my friend's list so if I don't have you then please request me so I can accept and send out the messages about when the next chapter of my fanfic comes out ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Please and thank you!
~Mahi โค๏ธ

they came to know your secret identity ..First they thought you are massoom and cute girl with just a small crush on Viren,...but your today's posts was read by RS and he came to know you are working undercover....(YOU ARE MARRIED TO VIREN SOOD!!!!!) ..so to protect Nivi they are blocking you. hahahahahaha
Edited by simran728 - 13 years ago
Originally posted by simran728

MAHI????? How can you be so funny??? I wish you were my realy sister living the same house because then you could entertain me @ all time with all your stories..you still do here but.... I just love to read your lonng story which always starts with "You see what happened there is that " ...When I read this I think that I should get COKE and POPCORN and enjoy new part of movie "MAHI KE PYAR KI KAHANI..."

Read you read the next part on page 56? Because Rach di asked another question and I had to try to explain with more detail. Hehe.

You know what's interesting is that I never thought I was funny but lately, everyone keeps telling me how funny I am. The first comment people make upon meeting me these days is how they think I'm adorably funny hehe. And awwh I still am your sister di. I can entertain you here ๐Ÿ˜† If you had lived closer then you could have met up with me, Ketty di, Anju di and Suchi di (but maybe someday). And when that day comes that we do meet... don't forget your coke and popcorn!
Edited by mahix3 - 13 years ago
Mahi tune to baccha hua dimag ka bhi dahi jama diya hey bhagu๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜ฒSo after operation they exchanged their wallet and you were pregnant and Dev stopped with you in londonadi, Viren and ranbir back to US and met kajjal married her and Viren got scholar ship in india usniversity and went there so where Adi went did he married Nivi and then how come adi got pregnant with your child where Ranbir and kajjal died after recarnation and then married then how come Viren landed up with Ragini and Dev married her and where did they go then
lol Mahiii!!! too good!! your brain ka kya kehna, kahan kahan sey link nikalthi ho ahahahah!

GODZILLA MOM!! ahhahaha
๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Šthanks zarmeeno for the explanation ๐Ÿ˜ƒ... yes when they termed it HM i guess i got upset ...hopefully viren gets some time with her
๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Well, this morning, I was a bit upset about the episode but now I'm fine after talking to u all. Better go and be a good wife (not what Mahi is talking about, I mean washing clothes etc. as my hubby is leaving for India tonite).

Bye all
Originally posted by simran728

Hey Simu seems to be very pissed Jaan but you know in serials anything can happen and you forgot kya Viren is jetspeed Sood๐Ÿ˜‰ if he can reach delhi in afternoon finish work within hr catch a train like shatabdi (humein to shatabdi 2 hafte pehle book karni pardti hai phir bhi waiting list mein naam hota hai) reach shimla then reaching goa in few hrs what a big deal (their car is magical and can take air route to reach goa na but due to Divyas bad temper it took few hrs else they could have reached goa in 15 mins) and Nivi didnt kick him out he himself going to another room but doesnt manager ask what kind of friend you have who is never present in the morning or he called Nandu the bandu there for sure as Nandu was waving very lovingly mujhe to tabhi doubt ho gaya tha๐Ÿ˜‰. Chudiya bhi ek mystery hai jo raat ko chalkar aayengi and surprise hey bhagwaan woh humein roz shock dete hai๐Ÿ˜ฒ aur tum abhi bhi surprise doondh rahi ho. They themselves are SMP and forgot what track are currently running so in confusion showing new tracks alongwith๐Ÿ˜ฒ
[/QUOTE]

@ bold - RACHU.. you are too much. I cant stop laughing. you rock ! I can picture this and feel Nivi being scared of them..hahahahahahahhaa..please stop and MAGICAL car??? This is Harry Porter Movie. 
[/QUOTE]
Hey Simi how are you sweetu and I missed you very much dont you know Viren 100% patnivrata jetspeed sood has more magical power as compared to harry porter๐Ÿ˜†