Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen: Baytaab Dil Ki Tamanna - Page 42

mahix3 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Cutie-NivRen

Shova page 9 theory and answers bhool gayi kya

Rach di!!! Read my reply to Payal di (on the page before this one). Ketty di, Simran di and Shova di really liked it hehehe

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

gmann2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: mahix3

Nahin! It won't be okay that quickly! Shuhaag raat maanane aaya tha aur dekho kya resort choice kiya mere paati ne!!! He chose the very same place where his twin brother (aka my first love) brought his shuhaagan. He expects to get lucky? I THINK NOT! 
πŸ˜† πŸ˜³
Hehe, I'm glad you like my khichadi. It took me like five second to think of it hehehe. 
Wait.. what is KNPH? Lol.

Wow great to see what your mind cooks up in 5 mins. And sweetie you are upset about what resort he chose, but you don't mind him bringing his other wife with him for your HM, how is that?

KNPH - Kaho na pyar hai.

mahix3 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: gmann2010

Wow great to see what your mind cooks up in 5 mins. And sweetie you are upset about what resort he chose, but you don't mind him bringing his other wife with him for your HM, how is that?

KNPH - Kaho na pyar hai.

Hahah see now you know what my brain comes up with in five minutes! LOL. Honestly I was typing away before I even realized what I was doing. It's like my brain just works without me even knowing hahah. 

As for Kaho Na Pyaar Hai.. I never understood how the two of them could look the exact same and yet have no relation what so ever. That aspect of the story was like open-ended and left on a cliffhanger. This reminds me, I saw on the forum that they are planning on making a Kabhi Khusi Khabi Ghum 2? I hope they don't ruin it as KKKG ended so nicely and was such a great story... well see now my mind is wandering off.

But yes, di.. I am upset with the resort! Don't you understand di? I mean I love Viren more than I ever loved Ranvir, especially because Ranvir was just my childhood/ first love but the promises Ranvir made and broke.. well although I'm over them, wounds still leave scars. Although this is no longer an open wound, the scar is still there and if you keep picking at the scar, the wound reopens, you know? I mean being back at that resort, reminded me of the past and although I am over the past... what Ranvir did to me is just.... it can destroy any girl. But at least I met and married Viren.
The thing is, that I don't mind him having Nivi around because he married me and loves me and spends his time with me. Nivi and him aren't even that close. He just cares about her but he loves me with all his power. And at the end of the night, he'll be coming straight back to me and our bed! 

πŸ˜† πŸ˜³ πŸ˜ƒ
Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜²πŸ˜²πŸ˜²Mahi what was that tune to mera sir hi ghuma diya chakkar kha kar gir gayi what a wonderful girl jaan πŸ˜†πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£ completely rocked it you forgot their 2 more brothers Adi and Dev how could you do that girl they were actually 4 brothers 🀣🀣🀣
gmann2010 thumbnail

Theory of future:

See as we all know the Foursome NivRen and Sidya are going on honeymoon but do you really think just 4 are going to Goa no someone else is also following them the person who is stalking Nivi from all the time who is that dangerous to cause Nivi any harm guess who is the person no no no not JAAL but our NANDU THE BANDU. Why because he has family history that I am going to open actually Sid was Jawaher and Sharmilla's son as they had an affair unknown to anyone but Jawaher because he married Chanchal who is very rich he ditched Sharmilla. At the same time Vandana gave birth to Viren and Chanchal gave birth to ............ Yes you are right Nandu the Bandu but Sharmilla stole Nandu and kept Sid in place of Nandu and Jawaher stole Viren and kept Sid in place Viren. Now Sid is brought up by Vandana with lots of love and care and money, Viren is brought up in Boarding as JAAL wanted to keep Viren away from family but Nandu is brought up by sharmilla who instigated him against Soods specially Chanchal so he became servant at Sood's mansion to take revenge from JAAL and Viren but after coming here he fell in love with Sid but he ditched him for Nivi and married Divya so he wanted to take revenge on Sid and Viren. So he thought a plan to remove both Nivi and Divya from Virarth life so he started stalking to make Nivi mad and then Sood madhouse members will leave Nivi to asylum and he knew Divya has no brain so he will not need any work her mother HL will take her out of the house and he will do rain dance with both hotties Viren and Sid.

So what you think will Nandu be successful in sending Nivi asylum and Divya to HL asylum? Will he be able to do rain dance with his hotties? will he get to know his real identity? Will chanchal comes to know whom she is thinking her son is actually her sautan's son? Will 2 hotties be able to know the real face of Nandu the bandu? How will they bear the shock as both of them love him?

Rach I told in morning that I had to read your theory few times to get it straight who is who's son. I am still little confuse and dizzy. πŸ˜†

here is my answers:
  1. He will try his best to send Nivi to asylum but he won't be successful, Nivi might look like scary cat but that just pretense she is a tigress in disguise. But he will be totally successful in sending DD to HL asylum because over there he doesn't have to work much or use his oil band to think much.
  2. N the B will have rain dance but too bad it will be dream sequence.
  3. CC came to know about Viren not being her son long ago that's the reason she sent him away to boarding school at early age and now she is trying to turn him to psycho by hurting Nivi all the time.
  4. Yes, both hotties will real know the true face of N the B, they will overhear him talking to Sharmila about revenge plan
  5. Both will be heart broken by N the B's betrayal, Sid because he never wanted DD and thought at least Nandu is on the side to make him happy but Nandu also broke his heart. Viren will be heart broken because he thought well if Nivi doesn't give me chance I can still sing a song with Nandu.

Edited by gmann2010 - 13 years ago
Peace67 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Lots of pages to catch up on. But before I do that I have to vent. I am sure I will find that lots of you have said much the same thing.

Simla to Goa in a few hours?? Give me a break. 

Nivi, what the heck is the matter with you. Such a big bed and you could not even give him a small corner???? After he promised he will not touch you???? Did you have to kick him out???😑

And how come Sid gave his present and Viren did not?? The bangles I assume lost their colour on the way home, so he did not bother but what about this surprise he was talking about???

And CTs please a little pity on us. What is with the precap?? Please solve a few tracks before you foist some new twists.

Anyway, done for now. Will be able to enjoy all the analysis in peace.
Edited by slmu - 13 years ago
This content was originally posted by: gmann2010

Rach I told in morning that I had to read your theory few times to get it straight who is who's son. I am still little confuse and dizzy. πŸ˜†

here is my answers:

He will try his best to send Nivi to asylum but he won't be successful, Nivi might look like scary cat but that just pretense she is a tigress in disguise. But he will be totally successful in sending DD to HL asylum because over there he doesn't have to work much or use his oil band to think much. N the B will have rain dance but too bad it will be dream sequence. CC came to know about Viren not being her son long ago that's the reason she sent him away to boarding school at early age and now she is trying to turn him to psycho by hurting Nivi all the time. Yes, both hotties will real know the true face of N the B, they will overhear him talking to Sharmila about revenge plan
  1. Both will be heart broken by N the B's betrayal, Sid because he never wanted DD and thought at least Nandu is on the side to make him happy but Nandu also broke his heart. Viren will be heart broken because he thought well if Nivi doesn't give me chance I can still sing a song with Nandu.

Ketty🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣 what the answer Jaan its really good and I loved the 5 answer its too good
But I think you are still confused over 3 answer as JAAL knew Viren is Vandans son and think Sid is their son but actually Sid is Jawaher and Sharmillas son whom sharmilla replaced with Nandu the bandu so will chanchal come to know Sid is sharmillas son not her.
This content was originally posted by: slmu

Lots of pages to catch up on. But before I do that I have to vent. I am sure I will find that lots of you have said much the same thing.

Simla to Goa in a few hours?? Give me a break. 

Nivi, what the heck is the matter with you. Such a big bed and you could not even give him a small corner???? After he promised he will not touch you???? Did you have to kick him out???😑

And how come Sid gave his present and Viren did not?? The bangles I assume lost their colour on the way home, so he did not bother but what about this surprise he was talking about???

And CTs please a little pity on us. What is with the precap?? Please solve a few tracks before you foist some new twists.

Anyway, done for now. Will be able to enjoy all the analysis in peace.

Hey Simu seems to be very pissed Jaan but you know in serials anything can happen and you forgot kya Viren is jetspeed SoodπŸ˜‰ if he can reach delhi in afternoon finish work within hr catch a train like shatabdi (humein to shatabdi 2 hafte pehle book karni pardti hai phir bhi waiting list mein naam hota hai) reach shimla then reaching goa in few hrs what a big deal (their car is magical and can take air route to reach goa na but due to Divyas bad temper it took few hrs else they could have reached goa in 15 mins) and Nivi didnt kick him out he himself going to another room but doesnt manager ask what kind of friend you have who is never present in the morning or he called Nandu the bandu there for sure as Nandu was waving very lovingly mujhe to tabhi doubt ho gaya thaπŸ˜‰. Chudiya bhi ek mystery hai jo raat ko chalkar aayengi and surprise hey bhagwaan woh humein roz shock dete hai😲 aur tum abhi bhi surprise doondh rahi ho. They themselves are SMP and forgot what track are currently running so in confusion showing new tracks alongwith😲
gmann2010 thumbnail

Ketty🀣 what the answer Jaan its really good and I loved the 5 answer its too good
But I think you are still confused over 3 answer as JAAL knew Viren is Vandans son and think Sid is their son but actually Sid is Jawaher and Sharmillas son whom sharmilla replaced with Nandu the bandu so will chanchal come to know Sid is sharmillas son not her.

See I told you I was feeling dizzy. Let me try it again to answer that.

Well CC will definitely find out about her real son as one day JW will be tired of hatching her evil plot egg and in frustration will tell her about Sharmila and his affair and CC will go mental after hearing who is her real son, finally she will be admitted to Dr. Jonathan Crane's asylum.

I hope I get it correct this time and no blunders. πŸ˜†

mahix3 thumbnail

😲Mahi what was that tune to mera sir hi ghuma diya chakkar kha kar gir gayi what a wonderful girl jaan 🀣 completely rocked it you forgot their 2 more brothers Adi and Dev how could you do that girl they were actually 4 brothers 🀣🀣🀣

Hehehe so you liked my story so much that it made your head spin around in circles?? 
And nahin di... Adi and Dev aren't related to Viren and Ranvir.
There is a different story behind Adi and Dev. You see what happened there is that there was this one boy named Adi who lied about his parents living in the United States to seem cool (but his parents weren't actually from the US-- he just said it to seem cool and stuff in front of his friends). Then one guy who didn't really like Adi told all his friends that he was lying and Adi was like no, I'm not and so the guy was like prove it and Adi's close friend said don't worry Adi will prove it-- so one week he came on vacation with his friends who wanted to meet his parents to the United States and he was very scared because he knew his parents weren't here and there was another guy named Dev who came to America on vacation because what had happened was that for a while he started having these flashes and saw people like it was his past life so then what happened was that one day before meeting his friends Adi went to buy a latte and at that came cafe Dev came to get a frappicino and there were no seats available but there were two empty seats at a table for four where Viren and Ranvir were sitting. So what happened was that Dev and Adi asked if they could sit there and Viren and Ranvir said yes and they all started talking and sharing life stories and became fast friends. So then time came for the cafe to close as the guys had been sitting there for hours just talking away and had forgotten their prior commitments when the owner rushes them out. What happens is that since all their wallets were on the table, they all grabbed the wrong wallet. Viren grabbed Adi's wallet and Adi grabbed Ranvir's wallet and Ranvir grabbed Dev's wallet and Dev grabbed Viren's wallet and then what happened is that they all rush off and then Dev gets into his car and Adi gets into his car and then Dev checks his wallet to make sure he put his money away and saw that he grabbed Viren's wallet and he takes out his phone and starts calling Viren as they all exchanged numbers and what happened is that since his eyes weren't on the road, he hit Adi's car and there was a huge fire and the doctors had to do surgery since their faces were so burned but miraculously, the wallets and cellphones did not get burned and so the doctors saw their ID cards and did surgery to their faces to make them look exactly like their ID photos (not knowing that those weren't their real wallets or IDs) and then the doctors call Viren because he is the last number on Dev's phone and so Viren and Ranvir rush to the hospital and finds out what had happened and they all exchanged wallets again so that they all have what is rightfully theirs. And since getting their face surgeries again in America would cost too much (because the first time it was necessary whereas the second time would be counted as for beautification and what not) so Viren and Ranvir were like okay we come from rich families so in India we will get the top doctors to fix your faces but once they got back to India, Adi had to be Adi again and Dev had to be Dev so life got in the way and they couldn't get their surgeries again .... and that is the story behind Adi and Dev. So see, Rach di, there are only twin brothers-- Ranvir Rajvansh and Viren Sood and Adi and Dev were just... mistakes. You see Vandhana had a c-section (and so did Chancal) and that's why they didn't know whether they had one baby or two but niether had four!
Edited by mahix3 - 13 years ago