Views

Users

Frequent Posters

gmann2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: zarmeeno

Yaar I'm so bored today. Nothing to do yaar what should I do

Me too sweetie, nothing much going on over here I don't know what happened to all. Is it a precap that keeping everyone away?
FaizuuNivRen thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: gmann2010

Payal and Zarmeen I am not doubting Viren at all. I was just pointing out that just to throw a suspicious at Viren CTs are creating a lots on confusion and bloopers. I know in today's episode he said he knows what he is doing and why he is doing. And that wasn't just random dialogue. I am not crossing over to dark side until they show Viren doing the stalking himself. 

And yaar they are on HM I hope from now on until they are their we don't have to see CC's face, tomorrow also, just precap bit she should be there. We have to bear GM and that should be enough. I don't want anymore KMH in HM episodes.

@Faiza congrats sweetie, you did a good job. Pat your back behalf of myself and NivRen. ðŸ˜ƒ

KETTY DIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!
MERII JAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN!!!
THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!! 😃😃😃
And Yup, I'll Pat My Back On Behalf Of You And NivRen Too!!!
Scintillating thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: FaizaNivRen

HELLOOOOOOOOO EVERYONE!!!!!

GUYSSS, I'M OVER THE MOON TODAY.
Even Though I Do Feel Ill-ish ...
BUT, WITH ALL YOUR PRAYERS, And A MASSIVE Stroke Of NivRen Luck From The NivRen Story I Wrote In My English Exam, I GOT MY RESULT TODAY

AND
I
GOT

An A* And That's The HIGHEST Grade You Can Get!!!!!

OMV!!! I'M SOOOOOOOO HAPPY!!!
Thank You Alllll You Guys!!!
AND KINSHUK AND NEHAAAAA!!!
Awwwwwwwww, I'm SOOOOO Relieved!!!
Got Another Exam On Monday, But, RIGHT NOW, I'm Soo Proud Of US Guys!
All Through School I Was Like, I NEED TO GO ON IF AND POST THIS!!
@Mileee Dii,Did I Make You Proud!!??

Ok So Now, I Have To Watch The Episode And Write My Analysis!!
Just Wanna Thank ALL You Guys And KinHa And NivRen SOOO MEGA MUCH!!!

Faiza, my lovely, congratulations!! 🤗 So proud and happy for you, my sweets. 😊 Keep up the good work. I haven't chatted with you in a while. 😔 How have you been otherwise, dear? Busy with your exams? Alright, jaan, will wait to read your analysis of today's episode. As far as the episode goes, it was an okay one, though real cute NivRen scenes, so can't really complain. Anyways, good luck for your exam on Monday, sweets, in case, if I don't get to chat with you online again before that.
gmann2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Jaani take care.

Take care Mahi
tamushi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

I hope everything is ok

Oh sorry sweety, didn't mean to scare you, it just need to take care of kids and their prepare dinner, feed them, put them to bed etc... the usual as it's evening here.
FaizuuNivRen thumbnail
Originally posted by: Excruciating

Faiza, my lovely, congratulations!! 🤗 So proud and happy for you, my sweets. 😊 Keep up the good work. I haven't chatted with you in a while. 😔 How have you been otherwise, dear? Busy with your exams? Alright, jaan, will wait to read your analysis of today's episode. As far as the episode goes, it was an okay one, though real cute NivRen scenes, so can't really complain. Anyways, good luck for your exam on Monday, sweets, in case, if I don't get to chat with you online again before that.

PAYAL DIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!
OMVVV, I HAVE MISSED YOU LIKE HELL!!!!!
Feeels Sooo Awesome Talking To You Again!!!!
Yup, Been Pretty With Exams And Stuff, But When It Comes To NivRen And My NivRen Psychotics, There's ALWAYS Time!! 😉
THANK YOU SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH!!!
Awwwwww, That's A Shame.
I Shall Now Hurry And Watch And Type Away.
Yeaah, I NEED Good Luck For Monday.
Will Miss You Like HELL If I Don't Talk To You! 😭
zarmeeno thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Excruciating

Faiza heartiest congratulations and keep up the good work
FaizuuNivRen thumbnail

Faiza heartiest congratulations and keep up the good work

Zarmeen Diiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!!!!!
Thank You Thank You Thank Youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!!!! 😃😃😃
How's Your Arm??? 😭
zarmeeno thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: FaizaNivRen

Zarmeen Diiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!!!!!
Thank You Thank You Thank Youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!!!! 😃😃😃
How's Your Arm??? 😭

Faiza I'm so proud of u and happy for u. Look at u can't stop smiling. May god always keep u like this. Anyways sweetie thanks so much for aking but my arm is a little better now. There is still pain but still better
FaizuuNivRen thumbnail

Faiza I'm so proud of u and happy for u. Look at u can't stop smiling. May god always keep u like this. Anyways sweetie thanks so much for aking but my arm is a little better now. There is still pain but still better

AWWWWWWWWWWWW, Shukar Allah Ka!!!
Thank Youuuuuuuuuuu!!!
I Shall Surely Make You Proud!
Yuppp, I Look Like A Total Idiot Smiling And Grinning ... But I Really Want To Thank You Aswell For Praying For Me!!!
Inshallah, Aaap Ka Haath Phir Se Fit And Fine Hojaayega!!! 😃