Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 13 years ago
Guyzzzzzz r u votingg now for NivRen ? Plzzz votee guyzz . I m continueslyyy votinggg them  but they r behind now . Plzzzzz mere akele se sirf nahi hoga . I need u all there . plzzzz . We hav 2 make them win . plzzz
mahix3 thumbnail
OH and Monica di...
samaal ke...
don't forget who Viren's real wife is!
Yupp Mahi hu cn i forget ? It's me MONICA VIREN SOOD / MONICA KINSHUK MAHAJAN . kuch bhi bula lo . lolzzz
mahix3 thumbnail
Originally posted by: sushmitadutta

Yupp Mahi hu cn i forget ? It's me MONICA VIREN SOOD / MONICA KINSHUK MAHAJAN . kuch bhi bula lo . lolzzz

Ohhh I am so ready to take you DOWN!!!!!!!!!
Viren Sood doesn't even match your name!
Mahia Viren Sood sounds so much better!
Watch out di or else you'll have a crazy in love 18 year old girl hunting you down and hurting you!!!!! I recommend you be VERY CAREFUL! He is your choti behein's husband. If you're not careful... you'll get hurt!!!!!!!!
-evil laughs-
mahix3 thumbnail
HELLOOO!!! 
Is anyone hereee?
zarmeeno thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sushmitadutta

Thanxxxxx Zarmeen , Ketty,  n mAhi . Thanxxx alottt . It reallyy means a lottttt for me .

@zarmeen Hey zarmeen hu r u jaaan ? hu is ur arm now ? I hope it is better now .

@anju Heyyy Anju where is ur analysis ? n jaaan hu is ur mom ? I hpe she is well now . 

@mahi lovedd ur analysis jaan . It ws  short but 2 gd . lovelyyyy

Moni thanks yaar I'm much better now
Scintillating thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Hello girls, my NivRen lovelies!!  πŸ€— πŸ€—Just got done catching up with everyone's posts.

Anju ' Dear, I know you were not ignoring me, I was just pulling your leg. That was a good point about Sid' perfume.  You, Navz & Milee are just amazing, seriously, when it comes to analyzing & predicting something. I didn't even think about it. Sweets, will wait to read your analysis.

Ketty, Ketty, Ketty ' Wow, girl that was some analysis. I was laughing out loud while reading your post. I loved everything that you said in the pink font. Hope you would do this daily.

Rach ' Where are you dear? I thought you were here this morning.

Moni ' Sweets, how are you? Been a while that we have chatted. Loved your analysis as usual dear. You know what the funny part was, when I saw Viren in sunglasses today, I thought about you, that yes, Moni gonna go crazy over this. He did look good though.

Mythri ' Loved your thoughts about today's episode. I hope it actually ends up being true that Nivi would ask Viren to stay in the room, but at this point it seems unlikely to me. Sorry, to hear about your son. Hope he starts feeling better soon.

Hira ' I always miss out on chatting with you dear but I really like your posts. I wish you would make a habit of putting your thoughts forward regularly. Also, I saw that your name was not in our list of NivRen Maniacs, is that an error on our side or is it because you are not a die-hard fan of NivRen. Just curious.

Aashvee & Shova ' I am really missing both of girls. Wonder why neither of you came online since yesterday evening.

Navz ' As usual I loved how well you explained the hotel room arrangement. Funny, how once you mentioned it, everyone's negativity just went away.

Mahi ' Sorry, sweets about losing your written analysis, though honestly, what you eventually ended up posting was pretty darn good too. Cannot imagine how big the original one must have been.

Simran ' Sweets, I have been missing you since couple of days. Good luck with your presentation and I hope you don't bluter out Viren's name in front of your Director. That would be a disaster. Hopefully I get to catch you online soon.

Sanju - I want to see Kinny baby picture. Please post it on the thread.

Suchi - Do keep us posted about your short story. I am really looking forward to reading it, sweets.

Edited by Excruciating - 13 years ago
Originally posted by: mahix3

Ohhh I am so ready to take you DOWN!!!!!!!!!
Viren Sood doesn't even match your name!
Mahia Viren Sood sounds so much better!
Watch out di or else you'll have a crazy in love 18 year old girl hunting you down and hurting you!!!!! I recommend you be VERY CAREFUL! He is your choti behein's husband. If you're not careful... you'll get hurt!!!!!!!!
-evil laughs-

Jaaan my swwett sis who r u 2 decide wheather my name suits wid Kinshuk n Viren or nt ? πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰ .Ofcourse it does . πŸ˜ƒ .

n as far as getting hurt is concerered , toh let me tell u it's all fair in lovv n War n it's lovee for my jaanu n war frm all of u guyzzzz πŸ˜†
gmann2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Payal thanks sweetheart. I am also missing shova, Aashvee, Milee and Rach. Rach was here in morning, I don't know what happened to her.

This precaps always leave me confused. I didn't wanted to talk about it before because I don't doubt Viren and only I am worried about is how CC is going to use that information.

But remember in Tuesday's episode Viren told Nivi that his friend has resort, he didn't mention hotel, he specifically said resort and Sid didn't even have plan then to go for vacation. And in precap BS's friend mentioned that he has hotel. Again this whole thing is no making any sense. And I think Viren was planning this vacation since that rope fiasco, because that day he told Nivi that he tried to take her for date, than tried to take pics, but nothing worked out, he has to plan big. This was what he meant. Now I just want them to start clearing this confusion, my head is about explode trying to figure out what's going on.
Originally posted by: Excruciating

Hello girls, my NivRen lovelies!!  πŸ€— πŸ€—Just got done catching up with everyone's posts.

Anju ' Dear, I know you were not ignoring me, I was just pulling your leg. That was a good point about Sid' perfume.  You, Navz & Milee are just amazing, seriously, when it comes to analyzing & predicting something. I didn't even think about it. Sweets, will wait to read your analysis.

Ketty, Ketty, Ketty ' Wow, girl that was some analysis. I was laughing out loud while reading your post. I loved everything that you said in the pink font. Hope you would do this daily.

Rach ' Where are you dear? I thought you were here this morning.

Moni ' Sweets, how are you? Been a while that we have chatted. Loved your analysis as usual dear. You know what the funny part was, when I saw Viren in sunglasses today, I thought about you, that yes, Moni gonna go crazy over this. He did look good though.

Mythri ' Loved your thoughts about today's episode. I hope it actually ends up being true that Nivi would ask Viren to stay in the room, but at this point it seems unlikely to me. Sorry, to hear about your son. Hope he starts feeling better soon.

Hira ' I always miss out on chatting with you dear but I really like your posts. I wish you would make a habit of putting your thoughts forward regularly. Also, I saw that your name was not in our list of NivRen Maniacs, is that an error on our side or is it because you are not a die-hard fan of NivRen. Just curious.

Aashvee & Shova ' I am really missing both of girls. Wonder why neither of you came online since yesterday evening.

Navz ' As usual I loved how well you explained the hotel room arrangement. Funny, how once you mentioned it, everyone's negativity just went away.

Mahi ' Sorry, sweets about losing your written analysis, though honestly, what you eventually ended up posting was pretty darn good too. Cannot imagine how big the original one must have been.

Simran ' Sweets, I have been missing you since couple of days. Good luck with your presentation and I hope you don't bluter out Viren's name in front of your Director. That would be a disaster. Hopefully I get to catch you online soon.

Sanju - I want to see Kinny baby picture. Please post it on the thread.

Suchi - Do keep us posted about your short story. I am really looking forward to reading it, sweets.

Heyy Jaaan hu r u ???? πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

misseddd u alotttttttt . I thnk our time zone doesn't match thtzzz why we r unable 2 b ol at same time . 😭 

thanxxxxxxxx jaaannn for lovnggg my analysis . πŸ˜ƒ n jaaann abt those glassess haiiii 🀒 don'tt tell me yaar I was speechless seeng my jaanu Kinny in tht . n i thoght only 1 thng ki hu cn some1 b so hotttttt n handsome n at d same time so cuteee n innocent . πŸ˜‰ .

awwww it's so swwet of u jaan ki u thought abt me when u were seeng Viren / kinshuk πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰ .I mean sorryy 2 say lekin wen i see Kinshuk / Viren , it's only n only Kinshuk /  viren πŸ˜† . So it's soo sweet of u lovvvvvvvvvv u muhwwwwwwww πŸ€—