NivRen: Baytaab Dil Ki Tamanna - Page 22

Posted: 13 years ago
Okay I can see two things are bothering you all, one NivRen not sharing the same room, and second Viren booking at the same place at DivSid !!

When it comes to the first matter, DivSid can afford to share a bed because Divya is in love with Sid, so its obvious that nothing will happen between them until Sid wants it too. But in  NivRen's case Nivi knows how much in love Viren is with her, and even though he has promised that he would not come close to her until she says so, it would not be easy for him to share a same bed as her because the closeness and the intimacy would be there, so Viren prefered to sleep in the other room, rather then make Nivi uncomfortable, because remember even VD told him in last night episode that he should not do anything that would make her feel uncomfortable, because she is already scared and hesitant.

About Viren booking after Sid booking the room, well it explains my prediction, that Viren is planning to unmask the stalker during this honeymoon and he has figured out that the MP is using Sid to deviate suspicion off him/her, so it was essential that Sid was around for the stalker to strike again and Viren to catch him/her in the act. that is why he canceled that booking and made this one.

Originally posted by MewPrincess

i'm on clooud 9 today everything is perfect well almost it will be totally perfect when my dad starts talking to me again๐Ÿ˜’
Hey Jaani what happened y i ur dad not talking to u? Just go give him a hug and kiss and apologize and he will be fine
Originally posted by zarmeeno

Hey Jaani what happened y i ur dad not talking to u? Just go give him a hug and kiss and apologize and he will be fine
i wish but my dad is not that kind of a guy .He won't agree at all untill some thing good happens or he forgets๐Ÿค“

but i'm soooooooooo on cloud 9 my story is loved so much that i'm tivkled pik and blushing especially this comment by Sofna was very special!๐Ÿ˜ณ

Originally posted by Sofna

Mew Loved it..I was gna ask u to update soon...as in VERY soon ๐Ÿ˜†..but then u had only posted first chap yday......n me soo eager to read more n more from u.....i like the way u inc something  about every character..n the story progresses too....So Mohib wants to prove Sanjna wrong.......wat will he do???...n Viren givin Anali a life..is he already Smitten??..can't wait for nxt part....!!!

jst wanted to ak Y dont u post this in CCBM Forum?.....the response wud b higher.....Ive really been lookin forward to yr FF..since u mentiond in the NivRen thread.....but cudnt find it in forum..n by chance came across it in there.

n onemore  req is it poss to hav our DP size pics of jst the face of the characters with their names at the strt of every chap so we rmmbr who thwy r..i can rmmbr ALL the girls..n few of the boys...ahsan n azhar..i get mix up..altho i knw Ahsan n Mohib r twins  

Thnx....n nw plzzzz UPDATE๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by MewPrincess - 13 years ago
Originally posted by xaviara

Okay I can see two things are bothering you all, one NivRen not sharing the same room, and second Viren booking at the same place at DivSid !!

When it comes to the first matter, DivSid can afford to share a bed because Divya is in love with Sid, so its obvious that nothing will happen between them until Sid wants it too. But in NivRen's case Nivi knows how much in love Viren is with her, and even though he has promised that he would not come close to her until she says so, it would not be easy for him to share a same bed as her because the closeness and the intimacy would be there, so Viren prefered to sleep in the other room, rather then make Nivi uncomfortable, because remember even VD told him in last night episode that he should not do anything that would make her feel uncomfortable, because she is already scared and hesitant.

About Viren booking after Sid booking the room, well it explains my prediction, that Viren is planning to unmask the stalker during this honeymoon and he has figured out that the MP is using Sid to deviate suspicion off him/her, so it was essential that Sid was around for the stalker to strike again and Viren to catch him/her in the act. that is why he canceled that booking and made this one.</font>

navi... I luv u sooo much.. Thanx 4 d superb explanation n prediction.. I'm sorry i doubted viren abt his love.. Now i too 'll trust him completely.. ๐Ÿ˜ŠEdited by ashred12 - 13 years ago
Originally posted by xaviara

When it comes to the first matter, DivSid can afford to share a bed because Divya is in love with Sid, so its obvious that nothing will happen between them until Sid wants it too. But in  NivRen's case Nivi knows how much in love Viren is with her, and even though he has promised that he would not come close to her until she says so, it would not be easy for him to share a same bed as her because the closeness and the intimacy would be there, so Viren prefered to sleep in the other room, rather then make Nivi uncomfortable, because remember even VD told him in last night episode that he should not do anything that would make her feel uncomfortable, because she is already scared and hesitant.

About Viren booking after Sid booking the room, well it explains my prediction, that Viren is planning to unmask the stalker during this honeymoon and he has figured out that the MP is using Sid to deviate suspicion off him/her, so it was essential that Sid was around for the stalker to strike again and Viren to catch him/her in the act. that is why he canceled that booking and made this one.

Navs Another reason along with the one u mentioned could be that Viren wanted to remove the awkwardness between sisters and Sid-Nivi so that all can get along better..... He is surely aware about the relationships they share at the moment.. My pov... but then CT's wont let that happen that is a given now..
Also Viren kinda indirectly said it out loud tonight that he definitely has a plan, because he says so in the NivRen scene in their room 'Mujhey pata hai key mein yeh kyun kar raha hoon' He is deliberately staying in another room, so the stalker can easily strike again, because if NivRen share a room, the stalker won't do that !! Because the MP's game is to prove her mad and the stalker can hardly prove her mad when Viren is with her 24/7 !! Another thing, I'm sure it was under Viren's instructions that this uncle came to meet the family and dropped this matter of booking rooms for holiday and then canceling !!!

Because if you notice, Viren only pretends, acts and do all the drama in front of YD and CC !! So I'm sure he either knows or suspects one of them, but the fact that BS friend revealed Viren's plan to CC makes me believe that Viren knows or suspects his parents !!

OKAY STUPID IF JUST MADE MY LONGG ANALYSIS DISAPPEAR SO NO ANALYSIS FROM ME TODAY! I MEAN WOW I TOOK MY TIME WRITING THAT LONG LONG LONG ANALYSIS AND IT'S GONE. THAT JUST KILLED MY MOOD. 
mahi didn't u feel jealous when viren was hinting the other girl in dat red dress? i mean dats ur viren right there ๐Ÿ˜† checking out other gurls!
i toh told my kinny for that in my update ๐Ÿ˜†
aww mahi that is why you shoudl always write on word or somewhere else where you can save such things and then cut and paste
Originally posted by SnehaNivRenFan

Navs Another reason along with the one u mentioned could be that Viren wanted to remove the awkwardness between sisters and Sid-Nivi so that all can get along better..... He is surely aware about the relationships they share at the moment.. My pov... but then CT's wont let that happen that is a given now..

Snehoo that is a very good point too, because I loved how like suchi's scene retreat Viren trie dto bring Sid and Divya close by doing that masti !!! ๐Ÿ˜† But if this is another reason for his coming to the same resort as DivSid, then he is doing this for them only because he knows Nivi loves him and that she has forgotten her past with Sid.