Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zarmeeno thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: anjubala

Hi girls....how are you all? Anybody missed me here? I just logged in today and saw this new thread... You all finished the previous one and I have to go and read all those pages???

Mahi, kya to dhansu intro diya hai is thread ka bhi..too good... You are really back with a bang..I like it.
So how was the snow cleaning? I was busy the whole day, even though I was working from home but so many meetings and work and then in the evening helped my hubby with snow cleaning...I got chance to sit and relax at this hour and first thing I did is login to forum. I missed all of you so much, it was so hard to keep myself away from all of you for the whole day. Lemme go and watch episode and will be back.Hope you all are waiting for my analysis????
Where are your analysis?

hey Anju how r u? Definitely sweetie we always miss u. Anyways how is ur mom doing?
anjubala thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: zarmeeno

hey Anju how r u? Definitely sweetie we always miss u. Anyways how is ur mom doing?

Hey Zarmeen..You are up too... How is your arm now? I read you got the x-ray done and it went to the doctor. I am sure nothing will be there and he will not call you.. You just need to take rest and no dance , samjhi tum,...and no jumping up and down..

Mom is little better. Doctor is satisfied with her progress and treatment has to continue. Thanks for asking.
anjubala thumbnail
Yes Mahi, we will surely meet. The thing is Times Square is still closer to me then Central Park. Hence I said Times Square. And yes you have to wait to guess my age...I would love to see if you had the right image of mine or not...So keep guessing till we meet.
zarmeeno thumbnail

Originally posted by: anjubala

Hey Zarmeen..You are up too... How is your arm now? I read you got the x-ray done and it went to the doctor. I am sure nothing will be there and he will not call you.. You just need to take rest and no dance , samjhi tum,...and no jumping up and down..

Mom is little better. Doctor is satisfied with her progress and treatment has to continue. Thanks for asking.

Yaar so glad to hear that ur mom i feeling much better.

Thanks sweetie  I'm feeling much better now
zarmeeno thumbnail
Yaar koi idhar Calgary bhi fly kar jao. I would love to meet u guys. Anay withy1 visiting Calgary plz u guys come and stay with me. UI guys r more than welcome and I would love to have u guys over
Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Hey Anju beautiful analysis and mindblowing girls tum teeno similar analysis likhte ho tum logon ka radar bahut tez kaam karta hai aur tum log specially tu aur Millie mujhe apni analysis mein yaad zaroor karte hai Ya mera koi na koi scene le hi aate ho hai na par Jaan you missed very important part of the serial that Viren 100% patnivrata sood wanted to take NANDU the Bandu along with him. How can you forget our precious he will stalk you now for forgetting him😉. Thanks for liking my theory I think I will have to wait for Shova and Ashvee only for my answers. I am missing both of them so much.

zarmeeno thumbnail

Sorry girl I wont call DD PB anymore coz that proves that we agree that she does have a little brain which she does not. For e she is not dumbo anymore coz dumb people r not jealous of other peoples happiness they r simple a little stupid. For me she is SB which is saree bhooti and I will call her that from now on

anjubala thumbnail

Originally posted by: Cutie-NivRen

Hey Anju beautiful analysis and mindblowing girls tum teeno similar analysis likhte ho tum logon ka radar bahut tez kaam karta hai aur tum log specially tu aur Millie mujhe apni analysis mein yaad zaroor karte hai Ya mera koi na koi scene le hi aate ho hai na par Jaan you missed very important part of the serial that Viren 100% patnivrata sood wanted to take NANDU the Bandu along with him. How can you forget our precious he will stalk you now for forgetting him😉. Thanks for liking my theory I think I will have to wait for Shova and Ashvee only for my answers. I am missing both of them so much.

Thanks Rachna.. You know I have to still read all the other analysis as it is in the previous thread and I am watching the victory dance again and again. So did not get chance to read them but I can imagine Navz and Milee thinking similarly....Yes, I forgot to mention that Viren is ready to take Nandu the bandu on his HM....
anjubala thumbnail

Originally posted by: zarmeeno

Sorry girl I wont call DD PB anymore coz that proves that we agree that she does have a little brain which she does not. For e she is not dumbo anymore coz dumb people r not jealous of other peoples happiness they r simple a little stupid. For me she is SB which is saree bhooti and I will call her that from now on

Zarmeen, what is saree bhooti??? Mahi is calling her MF (mucus face) ðŸ˜†
zarmeeno thumbnail

Originally posted by: Excruciating

Mahi, sweets I am 32 and you bet, I would take you out for partying, when you come down here. Hmm, finding you a Viren, huh? Sure, I can keep a look out for that. Why not? Who does not need a Viren in their life, right??

And I'm 36 and still love to go out and party and hang out with friends as my daadi use tosay what difference age makes heart should be young