Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mahix3 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: SanKi4eva

Mahi i like MahRen better!

and u do realise that u r talking just bout the character....the one to play is mine! lol coz whenever i say to anyone that yeah they can have viren, dev, or ranvir..they say kinny is the guy to play it so they naturally are theirs...so i am reminding everyone that they can keep the character but the one to play that character is only and only sanju's!

KinSanj Rock 😛

Hehe I like MahRen too so we'll just go with that (and Payal di agrees). 
And yes, I realize I mean the character! All I want is the character!
Now if Kinny was anything like Viren, then you'd have competition, but Kinny and Viren are two very different people. Although they look the same, and are smoking hot-- I'm attracted to Viren (even though he isn't real) because of his personality. Who knows if Kinny is like that in real life. For all we know, he could me mean ðŸ˜• You take Kinny... I rather live with the fake Viren who is perfect ðŸ˜ƒ Don't worry Sanju di... aap ki choti behein aap ki boyfriend ke pyaar main pagal nahin hui... just crazy about his character ðŸ˜†
mahix3 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Cutie-NivRen

Wow girls instead of giving ideas about NivRen HM you are discussing about your HM very bad

Thanks Suchi, Sanju Payal and Mahi for loving my theory but no one gave answers to my questions why you guys leave it to just ashvee please give answers na.

Sanju jab tu mujhe milegi to tere saath N the B bhi hoga na. Aur tu chinta mat kar main tum dono ke liye romatic dinner ka arrangement bhi kar dungi

Mahi definitely whenever you come to tornoto we will meet.

We were discussing MahRen's HM and SR because Viren and I make a better couple! ðŸ˜†
And of course di.. whenever I go back up there, I will surely meet you! But you should come down here too! I'll show you the time of your life sweetie ðŸ˜Š
KinSanj thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: mahix3

Sanju di... there are two people younger than me (I'm 18-- just turned) and that is  Faiza (who's 15 and is dying for me and Viren to make her a mausi) and Mew (who is 13 and wants to be a mausi too but she isn't here right now)... but yes. FUN! 
🤣 lol...oh so u just turned 18 congrats, i turned 21 😛
yeah u can make them a maasi but let's not get out of control here 🤣
Something more... exciting ðŸ˜†
OH so you were there! Seriously di.. sightseeing is free and the hotel room is expensive... why do something for free when you're paying for something that can be put to GOOD USE!!!
And hehe I make you smile and laugh! Yay!
hahahahahah....I don't know wht to say to u mahi...i srsly dunno..all i cann tell u is dat i am laughing like crazy and my sister thinks i have lost it 🤣
AND NAHIN! I'm Viren's first wife. But we act as boyfriend/ girlfriend but we are married! We got married the Muslim way and he and Nivi got married the Hindu way so he has two wives but trust me.. he has more fun with me! ðŸ˜³ ðŸ¤£
😆 fun eh? define fun 🤣 u better nto be getting to close to ma hot shot kinnu! it's hard for me to tolerate nivi there, and now you!

mahix3 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Excruciating

Okay, my sweets, promise won't think of NivRen. 😲  😳 *Payal feels a bit scared & intimidated at the direct threat* In fact, I just won't think of any SR when it comes to Viren, how about that? Happy, now? And, I actually like the sound of, 'MahRen' better..😊

GOOD! Payal di should be scared! You deserve that direct threat because you were picturing MY HUSBAND with someone else. Give it is Nivi... BUT STILL. If you must think of a SR then think MahRen and only MahRen. Forget Nivi.. you know you want me and Viren to make you a mausi ðŸ˜†
KinSanj thumbnail

Hehe I like MahRen too so we'll just go with that (and Payal di agrees). 
And yes, I realize I mean the character! All I want is the character!
Now if Kinny was anything like Viren, then you'd have competition, but Kinny and Viren are two very different people. Although they look the same, and are smoking hot-- I'm attracted to Viren (even though he isn't real) because of his personality. Who knows if Kinny is like that in real life. For all we know, he could me mean ðŸ˜• You take Kinny... I rather live with the fake Viren who is perfect ðŸ˜ƒ Don't worry Sanju di... aap ki choti behein aap ki boyfriend ke pyaar main pagal nahin hui... just crazy about his character ðŸ˜†

you may not know but kinshuk is very similar to his character..the only quality that is missing in his his poesseiveness...the rest it's Totally Kinny! so HA! he is mine 😛
good kyunki i have many other sauts in this world already 😆 kinny ko patana is too difficult..*sigh* I just can't wait to go to mumbai!
mahix3 thumbnail
mahix3 thumbnail
Originally posted by: SanKi4eva

you may not know but kinshuk is very similar to his character..the only quality that is missing in his his poesseiveness...the rest it's Totally Kinny! so HA! he is mine 😛
good kyunki i have many other sauts in this world already 😆 kinny ko patana is too difficult..*sigh* I just can't wait to go to mumbai!

See, although they may be similar, they aren't the same. Like in math... two similar triangles are okay but two congruent triangles are perfect! [Sorry, am a math nerd! I love math! Hehe.] But I like all the qualities in Viren. Everything about him. Now if he were real, I'd snatch him up. And no distance could stop me. Sadly Viren isn't real but some day I'll find my own Viren Sood. My Mr. Perfect. You enjoy Kinny, eh? ðŸ˜‰
KinSanj thumbnail

Fun=..... there's no way I can explain this... fun being you know. Playing and having fun. And don't worry di... you have nothing to worry about. Just a few shirtless, bedroom scenes with Kinny. Him shirtless, not me! ðŸ˜² 

BAS! yeh nhi hoga! agar kinny ne shirtless scene krna hai that will be with ME! 😆
oki now let's not spam now and get talking bout NivRen as this isn't a MahRen or KinSanj thread yaar...we'll get into trouble so sssshhhhh..
perhaps we can open up a MahRen and a KinSanj collab thread and we can discuss the entire day! 😆
Edited by SanKi4eva - 13 years ago
mahix3 thumbnail
Yaar, where is everyone? I see some Dis online but no one is talking.
Kya hua!? Are you girls lost in thoughts of MahRen's SR? 
🤣
KinSanj thumbnail

See, although they may be similar, they aren't the same. Like in math... two similar triangles are okay but two congruent triangles are perfect! [Sorry, am a math nerd! I love math! Hehe.] But I like all the qualities in Viren. Everything about him. Now if he were real, I'd snatch him up. And no distance could stop me. Sadly Viren isn't real but some day I'll find my own Viren Sood. My Mr. Perfect. You enjoy Kinny, eh? ðŸ˜‰

u enjoy ur maths i am sick of doing accounting *sigh* got another few yrs of torture and then i am over all this...😆 ;-)
oh i am enjoying with ma kinnu 😳😆