Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anjubala thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: SanKi4eva

lol i just realised we are over with the other thread!

omg congrats guys =D
runs to read the first post =D

Hey Sanju...so how was the birthday?? Did you get the surprise you were waiting for???
mahix3 thumbnail

Originally posted by: gmann2010

Yup something is not right. And I agree that Viren was not happy when he heard that Sidya going to same place, he was like oh no, he wanted to be alone with Nivi and he knows that how Nivi becomes around PB (now a days Nivi doesn't care but still). I don't understand why they can't change their destination after Sid came to know that NivRen are going to same place, he know how psycho his wife is, just keep a peace of mind, he should have done that. But CTs wants Nivi to suspect Sid and also carry that MP crap so we have to suffer with them.

I know! I mean he knows his selfish wife and although he can't see her selfishness because of fakeness but he should at least have known that his dumb monkey wife (awh man I feel bad for dissing the poor monkeys.. what have they done to us?) and I don't want to call her pea brain because I eat peas and they aren't bad tasting (even though I know we are just referring to the size of her "brain" although I don't think she has one at all)... well I'll call her FLEM from now on because who likes flem (which is another word for mucus) so that's what I'll call her either flem or MF (mucus face).. but anyways, he should have known that MF was going to freak out the moment she found out NivRen were going to the same resort. I just hope she finds out that Viren made the plans first. Well she should kind of figure it out since he and Nivi planned on going on this trip before her and Sid but she's too stupid to put two and two together. I just want her to know that Viren made the damn plans first! Something is very wrong here and I think it's Siddarth behind all this because how else would he have found out where Nivi and Viren are going? Viren hid it from everyone so he could be alone with Nivi and if the MP layed out this trap, surely Sid is smart enough to realize that if there are papers or some info or something laying around for a particular resort, than that must be the place Viren is planning! STUPID KABAB MAIN HAADI SID!!
KinSanj thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: anjubala

Hey Sanju...so how was the birthday?? Did you get the surprise you were waiting for???

yes i did ;-)
hehehe
it was a fantastic birthday..though the surprise came in a day late yet i loved it =D

By the way Happy Lohri people =D
mahix3 thumbnail

Hi girls....how are you all? Anybody missed me here? I just logged in today and saw this new thread... You all finished the previous one and I have to go and read all those pages???

Mahi, kya to dhansu intro diya hai is thread ka bhi..too good... You are really back with a bang..I like it.
So how was the snow cleaning? I was busy the whole day, even though I was working from home but so many meetings and work and then in the evening helped my hubby with snow cleaning...I got chance to sit and relax at this hour and first thing I did is login to forum. I missed all of you so much, it was so hard to keep myself away from all of you for the whole day. Lemme go and watch episode and will be back.Hope you all are waiting for my analysis????
Where are your analysis?

OMG Anju di!!!! I was soo worried! You hadn't logged on all day and the girls and I were all so worried and hoping nothing was wrong. Navz di sends her love. 
(Oh my analysis on the last thread is on page 131 and page 125 has someone else's analysis but I can't remember whose lol. Wait no Ketty di's is page 125)
Di, what does dhansu mean? Aap to jaante hai, my Hindi isn't perfect as I grew up speaking English and French. And thank you! I enjoy being a bang! Hehe. 
The snow was okay. Not as bad as I expected. But it was soft thus easy to clean! 
I missed you soo much di! I'm glad you're okay. Watch the episode and come back with an analysis sweetie!
Edited by mahix3 - 13 years ago
gmann2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Hi girls....how are you all? Anybody missed me here? I just logged in today and saw this new thread... You all finished the previous one and I have to go and read all those pages???

Mahi, kya to dhansu intro diya hai is thread ka bhi..too good... You are really back with a bang..I like it.
So how was the snow cleaning? I was busy the whole day, even though I was working from home but so many meetings and work and then in the evening helped my hubby with snow cleaning...I got chance to sit and relax at this hour and first thing I did is login to forum. I missed all of you so much, it was so hard to keep myself away from all of you for the whole day. Lemme go and watch episode and will be back.Hope you all are waiting for my analysis????
Where are your analysis?

Hi Anju, good to see you finally, yup we were worried were you disappear to today. Mine is on 125, Navz on 126, Rach's 127, Mahi's 131, Milee's on 135 and Fiaza's on 144. Waiting for yours hun.
Edited by gmann2010 - 13 years ago
mahix3 thumbnail

yes i did ;-)
hehehe
it was a fantastic birthday..though the surprise came in a day late yet i loved it =D

By the way Happy Lohri people =D

SANJU DI!!!! I posted you a happy birthday message on the last thread lekin perhaps you didn't see it. I'm glad you had a fantastic birthday. 
Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

lol i just realised we are over with the other thread!

omg congrats guys =D
runs to read the first post =D

😑😑😑😑😑Mere comment ka jawab nahi diya na kutti
KinSanj thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Cutie-NivRen

😑😑😑😑😑Mere comment ka jawab nahi diya na kutti

😲
kn sa cmmnt kaha hai cmmnt? batao batao...so sorry [*sanju scared*]
Mahi why are you spoiling your initial pages in ranting Divya just give NivRen romantic scenes
Hey anju everyone was missing you and your long long analysis very very much and how are you and your mom everything fit and fine na

😲
kn sa cmmnt kaha hai cmmnt? batao batao...so sorry [*sanju scared*]

Itna pyara comment jo maine dil par pathar rakh kar teri Vm per diya tha😭