Bigg Boss Season 4

India-Forums

Bigg Boss Season 4
Bigg Boss Season 4

KHALI SAYS Shweta's victory was fixed (Page 5)

BearNaNa IF-Sizzlerz
BearNaNa
BearNaNa

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 12:13pm | IP Logged
GUYZZ kuch acha nahi bolsakte to kuch burabhi nahi bolo!!
u guyz r sayin so many bad words 2 him because he is big in size and can't speak nicely...agar tumlog uske jagah pe hotena to samajte!
GOD did'nt made all the human beings same!!agar aap unne respect nahi karoge shayad aapko koi respect nahi karega!

Edited by dddds - 13 January 2011 at 12:20pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

destiny11fire_gun

Chits1 IF-Stunnerz
Chits1
Chits1

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 12:32pm | IP Logged
khali bhooka hai..koi usko khana khilao apne haathon se...after his stomach is full..he will say something else..haaa
hide IF-Rockerz
hide
hide

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 10:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aleena12

We people also thought that Big boss was fixed!!! To unko bhi lag sakta hai.. And also Khali is saying in the video that one guy works in the channel said Shweta will win.. To Khali ko to shaq hona hi ho and yes it's true they don't tell their voting so who knows..

shweta was up for eviction many times and easy to judge from that who is going to be the ultimate winner, since out of all those contestants she might be getting more votes..! hence the speculation of her winning was circulated all around.. i was not her fan, but watching her in the show i certainly supported her bec of the way she conducted herself in the show and that is what is required for this kind of reality shows.. she also earned so many fans thru this show.. at the end whole of bollywood was supporting her why?

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sumanforumsRasnyGauahargeous_Nprerna4rishav

romiosugar1 IF-Sizzlerz
romiosugar1
romiosugar1

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 10:14pm | IP Logged
What a looser Clown  this giant is Ouch
He is proving looser even outside of BB Approve. Over confidence dude with no brainThumbs Down. What the hell is he talking about? He thinks everyone knows him Wacko ROFL

Mr. Khali.....you got to suck it up babyLOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

angelshysusan29Gauahargeous_Nprerna4rishav

MadhuriDixit IF-Rockerz
MadhuriDixit
MadhuriDixit

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 4:04pm | IP Logged

omg Khali needs a reality check. nobody watched WWE in india ecxept for maybe a few little kids and hes like everyone loves me in india, no one can beat me in votes blah blah blah. wut an idiot. even before the winner was announced everyone was cheering for shweta so that shuld have given him an indication that people like her more than they do him.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Gauahargeous_N

Gauahargeous_N IF-Stunnerz
Gauahargeous_N
Gauahargeous_N

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 4:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by deepakrulz

omg Khali needs a reality check. nobody watched WWE in india ecxept for maybe a few little kids and hes like everyone loves me in india, no one can beat me in votes blah blah blah. wut an idiot. even before the winner was announced everyone was cheering for shweta so that shuld have given him an indication that people like her more than they do him.

so true! the audience at the finale were cheering soooo much louder for shweta!!! Big smileClap they were chanting her name and everything! top tv actresses r a lot more popular in india than a wwe star and a lot more loved! Big smile khali is just a crybaby! LOL i could tell that khali was nervous and threatened when the audience was chanting shweta's name... i think he was shocked that they like her more! his ego is hurt and now he is being a soar loser!

sumanforums

sumanforums Senior Member
sumanforums
sumanforums

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 11:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dddds

GUYZZ kuch acha nahi bolsakte to kuch burabhi nahi bolo!!
u guyz r sayin so many bad words 2 him because he is big in size and can't speak nicely...agar tumlog uske jagah pe hotena to samajte!
GOD did'nt made all the human beings same!!agar aap unne respect nahi karoge shayad aapko koi respect nahi karega!

Hey dont wanna offend you....... me too dont like people talking about his physical disabilities... not nice. But what you dont see is inspite of all those disabilities if he was a nice human being and had not sided dolly since the beginning...... then Shweta stood no chance to win against him.

Popularity he had ...... but it never got translated into votes.

angelshy

Yuvika_15 Viewbie
Yuvika_15
Yuvika_15

Crazy Creatives Lead

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 2:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by prerna4rishav

Oh really ?

I think his reaching to Top 2 was fixed ROFL

LOLhaha yh wel sed...if he thinks the winning was fixed thn the runner up was fixed too..so wts he complaining abt??LOL

Go to top