Bigg Boss Season 4

India-Forums

Bigg Boss Season 4
Bigg Boss Season 4

KHALI SAYS Shweta's victory was fixed (Page 3)

star_night Senior Member
star_night
star_night

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 12:31am | IP Logged
OMG!!!...some one took interview of Khali.......ClapClapClap....His words r difficult to understand..Wink...i wonder hw the reporter might have understood.......LOLLOLLOL........

May be khali might have given him a punchOuch......so he might have written all this.....ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

prerna4rishav

akhl IF-Rockerz
akhl
akhl

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 1:41am | IP Logged
Some here are saying that Khali is a much bigger fan following than Shweta. But it is important to note that only those living in India can vote in Bigg Boss. So we should only consider the fans in India and Shweta has a really big fan following in India. Moreover, there are many viewers who vote by seeing how an inmate behaves in Bigg House house and Khali contribution in the show was almost negligible.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

sriyapoojasumanforumsrose-girlangelshyhideprerna4rishav

hide IF-Rockerz
hide
hide

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 1:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by prerna4rishav

Oh really ?

I think his reaching to Top 2 was fixed ROFL

True... it was fixed..or else who will keep him there yaarLOL

prerna4rishav

hide IF-Rockerz
hide
hide

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 1:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by susan29

What else can we expect from Khali...........he didnt realise that Dolly took him for a ride thru out the show........but he realised this??? Shocked LOL

i think colors paid dolly extra to show everyone's true colours!! as in the end she was hugging shweta on the stage for winning this title..LOL..look like her tactics didn't work with shweta.. LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sumanforumsprerna4rishav

hide IF-Rockerz
hide
hide

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 1:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by YesMan

I think Khali is right. There is no way he could have lost against Shweta in voting! Bigg Boss is scripted for sure!

And reading some off the comments on here, all I can say is that India is not patriotic country anymore, who doesn't care for THE WWE GREAT KHALI But care For the a women like  SHWETA TIWARI who shows her assets on "ISS Jungle Se Mujhe Bachao"!

Why so much hatred againts Dalip Singh (The Great Khali). He has done so much for the country! He is a living legend, an inspiration. The way he has gotten out off poverty and to the WWE. Amazaing!

this is not a show which depicts who did what for the country.. then contestants would have been different..LOL  they would have selected army / navy personal's whose services cannot be valued at all ...useless lazy khali a non entertainer could not even understand what he speaks to enjoy whatever he said and did..LOL and i don't think indian's are stupid enough to vote for him lots and lots for his actLOL.. showing assets were also a kind of enjoyment to many look at veena how long she lasted..LOL.. on her performance people were saying once more and cheering for her.. shows her support.. i don't think anyone will say ONCE MORE to the GREAT KHALISleepy

Edited by lathika4u - 13 January 2011 at 2:03am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sumanforumsrose-girlangelshyprerna4rishav

fire_gun IF-Stunnerz
fire_gun
fire_gun

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 2:12am | IP Logged
 although i know very well  shweta got more votes..but  for contestants they should should tell them how many votes they got and how?..otherwise defeated contestant feels cheated in between so much rumoursWink

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Arpitachohanrose-girlprerna4rishav

sumanforums Senior Member
sumanforums
sumanforums

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 2:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by fire_gun

although i know very well  shweta got more votes..but  for contestants they should should tell them how many votes they got and how?..otherwise defeated contestant feels cheated in between so much rumoursWink

Yeah it should be transparent...... cause if Khali has got more votes then there would'nt be any reason for Colors not to make him a winner. 

A WWE wrestler winning Big Boss in India is big name for Bigg Boss and Colors. In fact when i heard that Ashmit and Dolly were out i thought Bigg Boss actually wants this and would go on to make Kahli the winner. Thankfully it did not happen.

But then again why would any institute in India rip open and show their profits to anyone.

Also about vote bank.... Shweta has fans in the people who actually vote...... Khali might have international fans and the whole of Pubjab or the men in india ....... but the Punjab vote itself got divided between Dolly and Khali so where is the question of Khali getting more votes.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

hideprerna4rishav

fire_gun IF-Stunnerz
fire_gun
fire_gun

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 2:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sumanforums

Originally posted by fire_gun

Yeah it should be transparent...... cause if Khali has got more votes then there would'nt be any reason for Colors not to make him a winner. 

A WWE wrestler winning Big Boss in India is big name for Bigg Boss and Colors. In fact when i heard that Ashmit and Dolly were out i thought Bigg Boss actually wants this and would go on to make Kahli the winner. Thankfully it did not happen.

But then again why would any institute in India rip open and show their profits to anyone.

Also about vote bank.... Shweta has fans in the people who actually vote...... Khali might have international fans and the whole of Pubjab or the men in india ....... but the Punjab vote itself got divided between Dolly and Khali so where is the question of Khali getting more votes.
they had enough reason to manipulate votes for earlier contestantsWink

aaryam

Go to top