Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai

India-Forums

Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai
Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai

Belated Happy New Year to all... (Page 5)

Omshanti1111 IF-Sizzlerz
Omshanti1111
Omshanti1111

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 1:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shanti05

I wonder if you got a chance to post in my Experiences in the bidaaii forum

Do pendown a thought as its a sticky and read what myself and Sammy have posted !!

Now a days i am keeping an eye on the tread theses so called members are following and will understand the facts of their attitude and the "double standards " they enjoy Smile

The discussions which some members know its never going to enter others head so ......
I would surely do so. Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shanti05

sami01 IF-Sizzlerz
sami01
sami01

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 9:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Omshanti1111

Bani we have ignored it yes
I mean people are carzy about actors
and their acting skills is rubbish !!

I see standards in acting and now a days every tom dick and happy  are picked out for acting and there is zero intensity ..
Its all superficial and that what these people like and go gaga over

It proves seasoned actors do a remarkable job and intensity is just out of the world.

And this ridiculous comparison of  this one is young and the other one is older

They are immature who keep talking abt the age difference and do not see the depth and perfection in acting

As a viewer storyline is always there which gets molded due to demand but how the actor can do that character and how well they gell with the co starts is what I see.

And abt the people who are crazy abt Kinshuk well what can i say  I have know youth the so called this generation who  dissect the actors to drool over him

Its truly immature of people who do not understand some basic bar lines while watching a show or acting of an actor.

And about Parul I feel she  was the best with Apurva in terms of acting piousness and presentation.

I am glad at least in ther career she has had a chance to work with Apurva and  show her acting skills better
I am also hoping any future projects they do together

People will never grow up to undeerstand some changes !!
you have really got into the crux of the problem. When I see write ups like a novice or one show old TV actress being compared to stalwarts like Rekha, all I do is laugh.
I feel one should watch a show with an open mind, to feel what the character can be and how the actor is performing. I agree that there are actors like Ronit Roy, Apoorva, who have really tried different challenging roles and they have excelled in all. 
Parul Chauhan has been fortunate that in one show, she could focus on two sides of a character...one chulbuli and another very dignified. My personal preference is the Ragini which was shown post leap, the Ragini which I have always wanted to see was the one who came post leap. And you are right, in every way, Anmol and Rgaini looked very good together. I also hope that they do more roles together.
absolutely shanti and bani....
i was once told here by certain members that now a days acting aisee hi hai..u r speaking of ancient times....
and comparing with famous actors is bad...eg if i decide to say apu is beter than dilip kumar or guru dutt..am sure even apu will not agree with me here....so we should have balance in discussions and no double standards please..i mean in one forum you r al lin for second chances in love and in other forum u come and abuse members...
and u r right..all we can do is laugh at certain comments as now a days nothing works..this rafeek has been reported against multiple times but  to no avail no wi simply dont care

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

anizorsaveeta24Omshanti1111shanti05

shanti05 IF-Stunnerz
shanti05
shanti05

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 10:59pm | IP Logged
Bani post leap ragini for me has been satisfactory when it comes to family problems but her compassion towards Anmol has'nt been that much
only towards the faar end  when some things were disturbing her relationship and since she got a green signal from Vasu she started being  a thoughtful wife.

So more so we need to see how they are as a couple so I hope they do come back in a new season and we can see the depth of their relastionship

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

anizorsaveeta24Omshanti1111

Omshanti1111 IF-Sizzlerz
Omshanti1111
Omshanti1111

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 8:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sami01

I see standards in acting and now a days every tom dick and happy  are picked out for acting and there is zero intensity ..

It proves seasoned actors do a remarkable job and intensity is just out of the world.

They are immature who keep talking abt the age difference and do not see the depth and perfection in acting

As a viewer storyline is always there which gets molded due to demand but how the actor can do that character and how well they gell with the co starts is what I see.

And abt the people who are crazy abt Kinshuk well what can i say  I have know youth the so called this generation who  dissect the actors to drool over him

Its truly immature of people who do not understand some basic bar lines while watching a show or acting of an actor.

And about Parul I feel she  was the best with Apurva in terms of acting piousness and presentation.

I am glad at least in ther career she has had a chance to work with Apurva and  show her acting skills better

you have really got into the crux of the problem. When I see write ups like a novice or one show old TV actress being compared to stalwarts like Rekha, all I do is laugh.
I feel one should watch a show with an open mind, to feel what the character can be and how the actor is performing. I agree that there are actors like Ronit Roy, Apoorva, who have really tried different challenging roles and they have excelled in all. 
Parul Chauhan has been fortunate that in one show, she could focus on two sides of a character...one chulbuli and another very dignified. My personal preference is the Ragini which was shown post leap, the Ragini which I have always wanted to see was the one who came post leap. And you are right, in every way, Anmol and Rgaini looked very good together. I also hope that they do more roles together.
i was once told here by certain members that now a days acting aisee hi hai..u r speaking of ancient times....
and comparing with famous actors is bad...eg if i decide to say apu is beter than dilip kumar or guru dutt..am sure even apu will not agree with me here....so we should have balance in discussions and no double standards please..i mean in one forum you r al lin for second chances in love and in other forum u come and abuse members...
and u r right..all we can do is laugh at certain comments as now a days nothing works..this rafeek has been reported against multiple times but  to no avail no wi simply dont care

I have not see this member Rafeek anytime before, may be he/she joined after I was out of Bidaai forum.Wink
Smile
Omshanti1111 IF-Sizzlerz
Omshanti1111
Omshanti1111

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 8:35am | IP Logged

Bani post leap ragini for me has been satisfactory when it comes to family problems but her compassion towards Anmol has'nt been that much
only towards the faar end  when some things were disturbing her relationship and since she got a green signal from Vasu she started being  a thoughtful wife.

So more so we need to see how they are as a couple so I hope they do come back in a new season and we can see the depth of their relastionship

But Shanti, I feel, even though their relationship was not shown much, yet it was enough to create a magic. Ragini's character always picks up a little later, thats what was shown about her from day one. Pre leap, a major track about her was "main or mera" or she was more engrossed in self-mode. Thats when many fans wanted to see her as a dutiful and sacrificing character like Sadhna and made numerous requests in the blog. This led to a very mature and responsible Ragini towards the family post leap. Thats probably the main reason Ragini was shown to be so much involved in family matters and to have a composed image, as Ragini fans kept on requesting RS to portray Ragini in the way they had portrayed Sadhna throughout.

Now, with many Angini fans eager to see Angini together, this might even come true, if RS tried Bidaai Season 2.

shanti05 IF-Stunnerz
shanti05
shanti05

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 8:52am | IP Logged

Originally posted by sami01

I have not see this member Rafeek anytime before, may be he/she joined after I was out of Bidaai forum.Wink
Smile
I am sure some MID
Yes she joined somtime in Niovember u can see the date  she joined LOL

Anywasy who cares she comes and rants and goes of
she will target any new posts bring old old posts in front people who are not bothered also she tries to instigate
Some known qualities !!LOL
shanti05 IF-Stunnerz
shanti05
shanti05

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 9:22am | IP Logged

But Shanti, I feel, even though their relationship was not shown much, yet it was enough to create a magic. Ragini's character always picks up a little later, thats what was shown about her from day one. Pre leap, a major track about her was "main or mera" or she was more engrossed in self-mode. Thats when many fans wanted to see her as a dutiful and sacrificing character like Sadhna and made numerous requests in the blog. This led to a very mature and responsible Ragini towards the family post leap. Thats probably the main reason Ragini was shown to be so much involved in family matters and to have a composed image, as Ragini fans kept on requesting RS to portray Ragini in the way they had portrayed Sadhna throughout.

Now, with many Angini fans eager to see Angini together, this might even come true, if RS tried Bidaai Season 2.

Thats what i felt on the family side she has been great !!
When she as an individual with Anmol there is a lot of work around needed

Its not  that i have complains abt her feelings for Anmol which was  brought out only at the far end I mean literally when 1 week of teh show was left
I am talking about  human compassion on the basis of  that level which was a little offset when it came to Anmol !

Yes hopfully season two should give us some sort of safistaction on their persoanl front
jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 3:48am | IP Logged
Already a new year post was opened earlier and this is a repitative post which has gone bitter with some personal attacks and fights happening in the post

So closing it...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Omshanti1111KinSanj

Go to top