Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai

India-Forums

Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai
Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai

Belated Happy New Year to all... (Page 4)

shanti05 IF-Stunnerz
shanti05
shanti05

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 9:08am | IP Logged
Bani we have ignored it yes
I mean people are carzy about actors
and their acting skills is rubbish !!

I see standards in acting and now a days every tom dick and happy  are picked out for acting and there is zero intensity ..
Its all superficial and that what these people like and go gaga over

It proves seasoned actors do a remarkable job and intensity is just out of the world.

And this ridiculous comparison of  this one is young and the other one is older

They are immature who keep talking abt the age difference and do not see the depth and perfection in acting

As a viewer storyline is always there which gets molded due to demand but how the actor can do that character and how well they gell with the co starts is what I see.

And abt the people who are crazy abt Kinshuk well what can i say  I have know youth the so called this generation who  dissect the actors to drool over him

Its truly immature of people who do not understand some basic bar lines while watching a show or acting of an actor.

And about Parul I feel she  was the best with Apurva in terms of acting piousness and presentation.

I am glad at least in ther career she has had a chance to work with Apurva and  show her acting skills better
I am also hoping any future projects they do together

People will never grow up to undeerstand some changes !!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

poo_ssaveeta24Omshanti1111

Omshanti1111 IF-Sizzlerz
Omshanti1111
Omshanti1111

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 10:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shanti05

Bani we have ignored it yes
I mean people are carzy about actors
and their acting skills is rubbish !!

I see standards in acting and now a days every tom dick and happy  are picked out for acting and there is zero intensity ..
Its all superficial and that what these people like and go gaga over

It proves seasoned actors do a remarkable job and intensity is just out of the world.

And this ridiculous comparison of  this one is young and the other one is older

They are immature who keep talking abt the age difference and do not see the depth and perfection in acting

As a viewer storyline is always there which gets molded due to demand but how the actor can do that character and how well they gell with the co starts is what I see.

And abt the people who are crazy abt Kinshuk well what can i say  I have know youth the so called this generation who  dissect the actors to drool over him

Its truly immature of people who do not understand some basic bar lines while watching a show or acting of an actor.

And about Parul I feel she  was the best with Apurva in terms of acting piousness and presentation.

I am glad at least in ther career she has had a chance to work with Apurva and  show her acting skills better
I am also hoping any future projects they do together

People will never grow up to undeerstand some changes !!
you have really got into the crux of the problem. When I see write ups like a novice or one show old TV actress being compared to stalwarts like Rekha, all I do is laugh.
I feel one should watch a show with an open mind, to feel what the character can be and how the actor is performing. I agree that there are actors like Ronit Roy, Apoorva, who have really tried different challenging roles and they have excelled in all. 
Parul Chauhan has been fortunate that in one show, she could focus on two sides of a character...one chulbuli and another very dignified. My personal preference is the Ragini which was shown post leap, the Ragini which I have always wanted to see was the one who came post leap. And you are right, in every way, Anmol and Rgaini looked very good together. I also hope that they do more roles together.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

saveeta24shanti05

Omshanti1111 IF-Sizzlerz
Omshanti1111
Omshanti1111

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 10:09am | IP Logged
@ shanti

I agree some people never grow up with age also. Because, the basic values that they possess always stay the same, whether at 7 or at 70.Thumbs Up

saveeta24shanti05

saveeta24 IF-Sizzlerz
saveeta24
saveeta24

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 10:45am | IP Logged
@bani...first happy belated new yr to you..Smile

not seen you long time but has always appreciated your posts on bidaai forum..Smile

gosh seems the great rafeek the one liner  is back with her fake fans true fans mantra....anyways she is for ignorance ..she is always intruding post that dont concerns her one bit..may be soon we will read RMJ  and CCBM are going off air just to please rafeek to bring the foursome back..

read all the views..great ones from all of you..Thumbs Up

i second this thought of yours ragini was lucky to get someone as anmol for a second chance in love..yes ragini was a good character and this too i agree parul as ragini after leap was outstanding..her complete change in her personality..the maturity in her character..above all her acting improved loads..

i will say credit goes to apoorva as he is talented and in certain scenes example  the divorce one he did brought the best out of parul..she was amazing ..her voice modulation..her anguish..she was just wow .why not apoorva/parul chemistry just clicked instantly..

i watched only a few episodes of preleap to get a contrast of wat was ragini's character  before and after..

parul did a good thing as a professional accepted the challenge to play a mother of 7yrs old child...second her pairing with apoorva and she did feel lucky to be paired with such a caliber of an actor as apoorva..

parul did say with apoorva's entry bidaai will rock but must say she was right they both as a couple did rocked the show and the trps said it all...

why the viewers accepted them as its very rare such things happens esp when the jodi are already a hit with the audiences.here it was different anmol/ragini became a hit too..their maturity level of their character..one of the main usp of the show the relationship of anmol /ragini..a pure one...the bond of anmol/tammy..this has captured the viewers heart..

so to all who says he is old the other is young then they should watch bidaai after leap..thats wat we call actors to the perfection..apoorva/parul...

only hope now they are back on screen and together for sure the show will be hit as these two in same frame can do wonders..

Edited by savee_k - 14 January 2011 at 11:38am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

poo_ssami01Omshanti1111shanti05

Omshanti1111 IF-Sizzlerz
Omshanti1111
Omshanti1111

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 11:43am | IP Logged
@savee

Thanks for such a lovely post. As I have said before also, Ragini post leap is my choice, but its my personal choice. I felt her everything worked best and she and Apoorva made a good jodi. I feel thats the best part of good actors, they are not stuck to one hit jodi, but they excel with all co actors, sometime less sometime more. I am happy Parul got to work.

I do not understand the old and young concept. Apoorva fits best in that role, so did Parul. Whoever is pointing this old and young concept, can I ask one question? I heard Parul Chauhan is only 23 or 24. I dont think many girls have 7 or 8 year old kid by that time, especially in cities.
I had once made a topic about that Parul is apt for the role post leap, as Sara Khan would have been a forceful choice to play a mother of 7 year old, especially with her so lean body. I was harshly criticised and even reported against. But the person who reported did not understand that I was actually appreciating Parul, that she could do both characters, a young as well a little mature one.

Actually different people have different perceptions. I am glad found many of you here. I am glad I could interact with the members who showed up in the forum with Apoorva's character. It was really a pleasure to interact with them. All of them know that I like both Kinshuk and Apoorva, but my liking for Kinshuk or Apoorva never stops me from appreciating the other. To me, Bidaai is perfect in its choice of characters, especially about the hero for Ragini: Kinshuk pre leap and Apoorva post leap.

saveeta24shanti05

shanti05 IF-Stunnerz
shanti05
shanti05

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 11:45am | IP Logged
Bani as we are having this duscission
what I want to emphasize is even i feel that why they took a leap
My  understanding would be that  Priod house were given a reason for a change otherwise thye would have to be giving some sort of ultimatum.

And the change in script was needed since Kinshuk did'nt want to play the role of a father.
next when Apurva walked in the show the way people saw that jodi cannot be broken and all those things , I feel many have'nt watched indian televisioon shows and these have happened in the past also.
Moreover now the same situation is happening in other shows and the focus of second chances in love is given

See maan and geet also
Geet got married to someone and then became preganat that guy left her and now she is married to maan

Now even in CCMB the same story with Viren being second love for Niveditha,,,

In future if Niveditha becomes pregnant and they decide to take even a two years leap and kinshuk has to play the role of a father  will he again walk out
Will any other production house take him if he cannoyt accomidate the character for playing the role

Also i have seen Apurva playing the role of a dad even in JJKN he was not the biological father but he  did it then also with ease.

So these factors have been the way its showing the reality of people who don't see why changes take place

and also all the people who have moved to other forums due to the so called break up of foursome are now enjoying themselves in other forums and other pairings even when Bidaaii was running after post leap
Only to degrade viewers who have a good liking to changes happened they come and mock forum !

I am just giving you facts of what I see

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

poo_ssaveeta24sami01Omshanti1111

Omshanti1111 IF-Sizzlerz
Omshanti1111
Omshanti1111

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 12:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shanti05

Bani as we are having this duscission
what I want to emphasize is even i feel that why they took a leap
My  understanding would be that  Priod house were given a reason for a change otherwise thye would have to be giving some sort of ultimatum.

And the change in script was needed since Kinshuk did'nt want to play the role of a father.
next when Apurva walked in the show the way people saw that jodi cannot be broken and all those things , I feel many have'nt watched indian televisioon shows and these have happened in the past also.
Moreover now the same situation is happening in other shows and the focus of second chances in love is given

See maan and geet also
Geet got married to someone and then became preganat that guy left her and now she is married to maan

Now even in CCMB the same story with Viren being second love for Niveditha,,,

In future if Niveditha becomes pregnant and they decide to take even a two years leap and kinshuk has to play the role of a father  will he again walk out
Will any other production house take him if he cannoyt accomidate the character for playing the role

Also i have seen Apurva playing the role of a dad even in JJKN he was not the biological father but he  did it then also with ease.

So these factors have been the way its showing the reality of people who don't see why changes take place

and also all the people who have moved to other forums due to the so called break up of foursome are now enjoying themselves in other forums and other pairings even when Bidaaii was running after post leap
Only to degrade viewers who have a good liking to changes happened they come and mock forum !

I am just giving you facts of what I see
u  r right Shanti. I agree to you completely. And its not only you, even some of the viewers of the CCBM, who are watching the show from day one, said the same as you are saying. I understand your point. When the story of Bidaai took a leap, there was nothing more left, except again similar story. So, a leap was planned. Two protagonists did not want to play. Though, there wer lot of mud throwing on RS, it is revealed now when both Sara and Kinshuk openly said that they did not want to be a part of the show, acting parents of seven year olds. I still remember when many thought that RS threw both out, and some people claimed to have confirmed news that "Sara and Kinshuk did not leave on their own". When I asked for the source of the news, I was given an official warnings. Any sensible member/viewer could understand why Kinshuk and Sara left. Even RS said that "as a captain of the ship, he has to keep the show going, even if many leave".

I have written this before also, and again, that I am glad that Apoorva took up the challenge and RS chose him. How many actors would show the boldness to take up a show at that time, when all fans are rigid about their favourite jodis, who were establsihed in two years,

Edited by Omshanti1111 - 14 January 2011 at 12:34pm

sami01shanti05

shanti05 IF-Stunnerz
shanti05
shanti05

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 1:13pm | IP Logged
I wonder if you got a chance to post in my Experiences in the bidaaii forum

Do pendown a thought as its a sticky and read what myself and Sammy have posted !!

Now a days i am keeping an eye on the tread theses so called members are following and will understand the facts of their attitude and the "double standards " they enjoy Smile

The discussions which some members know its never going to enter others head so ......

Go to top