Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai

India-Forums

Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai
Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai

Belated Happy New Year to all... (Page 3)

shanti05 IF-Stunnerz
shanti05
shanti05

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 1:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sami01

Originally posted by Omshanti1111

Originally posted by rekha03

Nice to see you here Bani. Big smile
Belated New Year wishes for you too.  Big smile
Thanks Rekha...you guys are the best. I find the Sid-Nivi fans (sorry Sid-Putul) fans also very modest and decent in their expressions, just like you guys. But those poor people are minority in the forum.
haila aise kuch fans bache hain kya....i thought forum is hijacked by kinshuk fans..whor loving second chances in life for nivi and virenWink
Sammy that exactly sows how second chances in life are very important

When we emplasized it here u saw the amount of bashing Anmol and ragini got
People are tasting the taste of their own medicine
Well we know how bitter our experences have been here

Still never happy with what facts give  in situations !

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sami01saveeta24

Omshanti1111 IF-Sizzlerz
Omshanti1111
Omshanti1111

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 3:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shanti05

Thanks Rekha...you guys are the best. I find the Sid-Nivi fans (sorry Sid-Putul) fans also very modest and decent in their expressions, just like you guys. But those poor people are minority in the forum.
haila aise kuch fans bache hain kya....i thought forum is hijacked by kinshuk fans..whor loving second chances in life for nivi and virenWink

CCBM forum is very unique. It has two groups of fans for Nivi-Viren jodi, one who love Kinshuk and one who loves Viren. I must say that the Kinshuk fans from the Bidaai forum have matured a lot and these reflect in their posts in CCBM. Viren fans are real good debators and they love Nivi-Viren like anything. Sid-Putul fans are very modest and minority in the forum

BTW, the original Nivarth fans are heart broken and they dont know what to do. LOL

Right now one group wants Siddharth to be stalker, as that will tag Viren with Nivi, and another group wants Viren to be the stalker, so that Nivi and Sid are re-paired.LOL.

u guys are right...its a replica of the Bidaai forum now, many Bidaai members are now in CCBM...Smile I went to watch the show for Kinshuk and must say he is doing a good job as Viren, full of enigma.

Edited by Omshanti1111 - 13 January 2011 at 4:25pm
Saraa. IF-Sizzlerz
Saraa.
Saraa.

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 4:21pm | IP Logged
guys there is huge differnce between you all and sid and putal fans because they are true fans and you all are fake fans but keep this in your mind that bidaai true fans will get sara khan parul chuahan angad hasija kinshuk mahajan back in bidaai season 2 ok do you better know that
shanti05 IF-Stunnerz
shanti05
shanti05

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 4:56pm | IP Logged
Well bani u saw the post below you
One specimen walking around in this forum calling people fake fans !!

So well I wonder if maturity will ever reach..
There are somne dimensions in life which take place and show like bidaaii did  that to show that tragedies occur I am talking abt the Show POV not an actor leaving which is also another ball game altogether

So lessons have to be learnt and the industry is such that there will be permutations and combination and the bottom line is its fiction and its for entertainment !!

Character and the actor sometimes may be taken by different groups but the whiole idea is change happens and not giving chances to somthing which could strike a chord is truly unreasonable.

I know the way the fans bombard we have had a taste of that ..
Sorry for them

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sami01Omshanti1111saveeta24

sami01 IF-Sizzlerz
sami01
sami01

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 5:16pm | IP Logged

CCBM forum is very unique. It has two groups of fans for Nivi-Viren jodi, one who love Kinshuk and one who loves Viren. I must say that the Kinshuk fans from the Bidaai forum have matured a lot and these reflect in their posts in CCBM. Viren fans are real good debators and they love Nivi-Viren like anything. Sid-Putul fans are very modest and minority in the forum

BTW, the original Nivarth fans are heart broken and they dont know what to do. LOL

Right now one group wants Siddharth to be stalker, as that will tag Viren with Nivi, and another group wants Viren to be the stalker, so that Nivi and Sid are re-paired.LOL.

u guys are right...its a replica of the Bidaai forum now, many Bidaai members are now in CCBM...Smile I went to watch the show for Kinshuk and must say he is doing a good job as Viren, full of enigma.
lol bani .........so people decided to become mature when they moved to a diffrent forum...how wonderful and convinent .hehe.may be dushmani humi se theeLOL..and about kiny all i can say is good luck to him ,but i dont care what he does there......and who he gets paired with ,but i want rajan to feel pain of bidaai end and CCMB to go down,this i learnt from Ex members of this forum.....i guess i became immature in processLOL
so bani no more special posts anymore...

and to dear true fan.....haan haan hum sabhi fake hain aur fake hi rahenge......true wale to sabhi migrate kar gaye ..aap yahaan kya kar rahe hoLOLWink

poo_ssaveeta24Omshanti1111

poo_s IF-Dazzler
poo_s
poo_s

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 9:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rafeek

guys there is huge differnce between you all and sid and putal fans because they are true fans and you all are fake fans but keep this in your mind that bidaai true fans will get sara khan parul chuahan angad hasija kinshuk mahajan back in bidaai season 2 ok do you better know that
u know I just love ur FAKE commentsWink.. as it makes me love FAKE ppl even moreEmbarrassed
but what about using some other words instead of  "FAKE"(its becoming quite repetitive u see..& now FAKE fans r not taking it seriously AngryLOL)
for example 
imposter, pretender,fraud,untrue &  Actor( yes its also one of the synonyms of FAKE)

please next time use one of themROFL

Omshanti1111saveeta24shanti05

poo_s IF-Dazzler
poo_s
poo_s

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 9:39pm | IP Logged

lol bani .........so people decided to become mature when they moved to a diffrent forum...how wonderful and convinent .hehe.may be dushmani humi se theeLOL..and about kiny all i can say is good luck to him ,but i dont care what he does there......and who he gets paired with ,but i want rajan to feel pain of bidaai end and CCMB to go down,this i learnt from Ex members of this forum.....i guess i became immature in processLOL
so bani no more special posts anymore...

and to dear true fan.....haan haan hum sabhi fake hain aur fake hi rahenge......true wale to sabhi migrate kar gaye ..aap yahaan kya kar rahe hoLOLWink

di true fans ki yehi definition hota hai(mujhe pata hai)Big smile
....................hum sabko kaise pata chalega..as we r FAKE fans

& about her being here is just to give us some piece of mindDead

sami01Omshanti1111saveeta24

Omshanti1111 IF-Sizzlerz
Omshanti1111
Omshanti1111

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 7:51am | IP Logged
@shanti, sam, and poo

I saw that post. Just ignore, I know how much it hurts, but we cannot do anything. When you guys are hearing "fake" for yourselves, I have heard "schizophrenic" for myself and also, CC clubs were opened to discuss me, my family, my education, my morality. It pains, but at the same time, I feel sad for these members only, how they are whiling away their precious time and what they get by doing all these things. Instead of harming people like u and me, they are degrading their own characters by writing and doing such stuffs. So, just hope and pray that God gives them patience and good thoughts.

You should have seen the BB forum, I really feel sad for this younger generation, who idealises the actors so much. Actually, we have passed through all these, and we look at the story track based on moralities, more than the actors. We have our favourites, but we know how to appreciate our favourites, by not degrading our morality or character. Ragini's character is extremely fortunate to get a man like Anmol, not all girls get such a spouse in the second chance and it happened because Rgaini herself is basically a good character. Another good example to cite here is Sakshi, how many mistakes she made in life, but Alekh accepted her, as she started repenting. Even Sakshi like people are not rewarded like this in real life. Alekh has to bear Sakshi and her child as his own throughtout his life and hope that Sakshi does not turn evil anytime.

Lol, about the fans becoming mature, I think first its the craziness for Kinshuk and also I feel they are growing up and maturity level also is thus increasing. They are crazy for Kinshuk, but they are patient to hear others opinions also.Smile

Edited by Omshanti1111 - 14 January 2011 at 7:54am

Go to top