TO SUJALFAN-VERY VERY IMP & URGENTN

prarthitab thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

Dear Sujalfan,

I hope u and other friends of this forum do not take it to heart. But I am writing what I felt after seeing yesterday's episode. As your friend works in the tele industry I would suggest u to pass this piece of info to him also. First of all, Sujal-Kashish's chemistry is missing yesterday's episode and that too being on Valentines Day. 😭 I am really a great great fan of Rajeev and Aamna but I do not know why it is so. First of  all I thought that it is my personal opinion but as I am a member of all major KTH yahoo groups they are also saying the same. I really liked the flashback part and the last part when they cuddled together. Plz do not take it otherwise but I think personally Rajeev-Aamna's hectic schedule, the dialgoue writers stupidiy and the direction is goofing up big time. This story is a fast story but it is lacking bigtime. And god forbid but if it continues this way we will all surely notice the TRP'S running down. First of all Sujal is a BRILLIANT CHARACTER AND KASHISH IS A VERY MUCH ENTERPRISING LADY. But after director Statrugna came into the picture Sujal's dialogues have increased and Kashish has nothing to do or say at all. We all want the old Sujal and Kashish back with thier chat-pata scenes. Chat pata scenes in the sense like in the first few episodes"OFFICE MEIN PERSONAL CHEEZ DISCUSS NAHIN HOTE"-but this new director is goofing up big time. Sujal is not a character that he will have to convince to Kashish again and again that HE LOVES HER. Anybody in the world can see that what he has done for the LADY and of course K needs no convincing BIG TIME (not at least from SUJAL). She knows the full story now and if she doesn t know the SANIYA fiasco fully she things that it is a big mistake on her part to slap him. So that is it. I hope MR SINHA the director of KTH learns the rope first from ANIL KUMAR. It feels so that the KTH creative team is thinking that whatever we show to the public but if we show their faces then the TRP's will rise. But the creative guys if you are reading this this is not the case coz this is the only show where people are passionate about and take it personally.

A popularity of a show depends on what the audience thinks and this is the public opinion going on. I am highly disturbed with the turn of events and so decided to write to you. If you could please give this message to your friend so that he can forward this opinion of mine to Balaji. I hope u will do this for me as I AM A HUGE FAN OF AAMNA MYSELF AND RAJEEV TOO.

I hope u understand my points and plz if I have hurt somebody or you I AM SORRY but that was a opinion which most of the people is feeling.

Regards,

TULI

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Hard Rock thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Totally agree with you ..........prarthitab.............Sujal is a man of few words..........also didnt like his look yesterday...........lacked class...and didnt gell with the character.............my opinion ofcourse😊...dont know abt the others..........

Will definitely be telling this to Rajeev when I next speak to him.

Bhaskar.T thumbnail

I think yesterday they both were too tired after comming from Malysia. They did not have any rest and had to come straight for shooting. They had to shoot this part for Valentines day and the team had to get the shots ready by sunday. What I felt yesterday was they looked too tired. Tiredness was on their face and they were not acting naturally.... the chemistry was a bit lacking. Prarthitab I have copied your part of the topic and have sent it to Balaji's(Ekta).

MrsRajeev thumbnail
ya i agree with u sujalfan but sujal phir bhi accha tha aur acting bhi acchi thi😊
--Priyaa-- thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 3 0 Thumbnail + 2
yeah i agree but still sujal was  looking cute yesterday
jazmine thumbnail
well i dont know coz i neva saw the episode as im behind!!!BTW Togepi i did tell u that u could change ur avatar if u wanted to but not into Kashish.thought  of reminding you.
Bhaskar.T thumbnail

Okay Jazmine I have changed my avatar and as I am sujal's fan I'm hereby using him again as my avatar. Kashish ka fever utar gaya hai abhi.

jazmine thumbnail

Originally posted by: sujalfan

Okay Jazmine I have changed my avatar and as I am sujal's fan I'm hereby using him again as my avatar. Kashish ka fever utar gaya hai abhi.

Good boy, Kashish ka fever utar gaya, warna tumhe paata hain naa ke kaal mein kya kaar rahi thi. charizard ke tara.......... . Yaad rakna, agar mujhe koi award ya reward nahin milega tho mein kya kar sakti hoon tumhe paata hain na Toge(nice, new, sweet,cute n short nick name for u sujalfan) . Mujhe reward milna jahiye kyunki kisne VD ko organise kiya tha????aur uske liye mujhe reward bhi jahiye aur mujhe Friday se phele jahiye (being greedy huh). Kashish phirse nazar ayi naa to chorun gi nahin.ab mein Khanna khane gayi, phirse baat karenge.😉
jazmine thumbnail
oh ya Toge, u will neva tell me to change my avatar coz i simply love Eijaz n u betta notmake me change mine!!!!😡.
prarthitab thumbnail

HI Hardrock,

Thanks so much that u will pass on to Rajeev. I hope they actors also have the right to know what is going on in peoples minds.

Tuli