Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Memories of Unexpected Love~~~Thread 2~~~ (Page 83)

_BlackPearl_ IF-Stunnerz
_BlackPearl_
_BlackPearl_

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 11:43am | IP Logged
tat was really funny nd amazing as well as......
its not just u who is affected,everyone here is affected by his special magic,his charm,his attitude,..........totally everything abt him
lol,myself started........would be better if i stop now,
anyway tanx for sharing dear
Nd ya waiting for updates!!!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Manpreetmann

Maneet13 Senior Member
Maneet13
Maneet13

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 11:44am | IP Logged
its not only you dear if i work for some one i would have get fired but thanks to god i am self employee remember the when maan and geet had 30 minute i was mad that i yell one of my staff and call her Annie because i didn't like her when she separated maan and geet so to dream about maan and geet i get use to it

Manpreetmann

CrazyCutesy IF-Stunnerz
CrazyCutesy
CrazyCutesy

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 11:45am | IP Logged
ROFLLOL

Edited by sai22789 - 20 January 2011 at 11:45am

Manpreetmann

sanu3108 IF-Rockerz
sanu3108
sanu3108

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 11:48am | IP Logged
oye hoye manpreet .. tu to sudhar gayee .. wah wah kia mast maneet moments wala update thaa... acha  hai acha hai ... aisay hi achay achay updates deti raho humein ....

ab itna acha update ker  hi rahee ho tum to aik aur ho jaye aaj update .. wat say?  Cool

love

Sana (Halla Bol Team)

Manpreetmann

chubzy IF-Dazzler
chubzy
chubzy

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 11:49am | IP Logged
Its too funny! Hi! Hi! Hi! But believe me, u r not alone, even m being teasd by my mom sis bro n now even my dady, he stays abroad bt never fails to pull my leg by askin abt serial geet when we talk on skype! I thnk ths obcession abt MSK is spreadin like an infection.

Manpreetmann

sanu3108 IF-Rockerz
sanu3108
sanu3108

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 11:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Manpreetmann

FUNNY & CUTE INCIDENTS HAPPENED IN MY GERMAN CLASS BCOZ OF MAAN SINGH KHURANAEmbarrassed

once we had to write the sentence "which are our dreams n not fulfilled yet n wishing for them to fulfill soon"..... i wrote "i wanna meet MSK" (german meinLOL...not in english...)... my teacher asked me "who is he?" i told her about him..... next day i was hell sleepy in class, almost sleeping n all of a sudden, in between the lecture, my teacher asked me: "Manpreet, are you dreaming of Maan Singh Khurana....?? why are so u lost???"

Oh gosh it was so embarassingEmbarrassed n top of it i was blushingBlushing, i turned red....shit yaar...Rofl... even my teacher knew about my love now...buahahahaha...

next day me n my friend were fighting over some sentence, she told me something n i denied it but after that i got to know that she was right, i said "yes u were right", she replied "i'm always right.... i said "galat faimi ki shikaar" then i asked my teacher how do we say it in german, she translated it n asked me "is it something related to maan singh khurana".... omg.... i was damn embarrased.... 
A person, who doesn't even exist on this earth, he is a mere character... aur uski wajah se meri life hil rahi hai.....

again next day, in class some topic raised up on MSK... even my teacher was so curious to see him... she said "i'll defo search him on google n see him for sure" 
mai toh ispe bhi blush karne lag gayi thiLOL

u guys won't believe, what happened Today in my class bcoz even i myself is in shock abhi tak... oh god.... we were celebrating someone's birthday in class n i wished her "tujhe bhi maan jaisa ladka mile..." my teacher overheard it n she said "oh manpreet i forgot to search him, wait lemme search him right now.... she searched him on class computer n connected it with over head projector n showed MAAN SINGH KHURANA to the whole class.... i was on cloud nine.... i couldn't stop smiling.... i clicked snaps of that moment... that was the best moment of my life, bcoz of me, my teacher searched him n showed him to everyone.....Big smile

n this is the incident which happened with me day before yesterday's night when i was chatting with few ppl over here....
i experienced earthquake for the first time n i was soooo happy, it was lil scary at that time..... par mai mahan, for the first 10sec i din't get it that why my bed is swinging n after that i was like "oh shit...its earthquake" when everthing calmed down after 2most horrible mins, i talked to myself "manu tu pagal ho gayi hai....koi earthquake nahi tha....itni raat ko online baithna band kar....pehle toh bas teri life maan ki wajah se hili hui thi ab toh earth bhi hil rahi hai" ROFL buhahahaa
when i saw someone's status on fb next morning, then i got to know ke sach mein earthquake tha....LOL hahahahaROFL

Ich sehne mich immer nach Maan Singh KhuranaBlushing

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

chalo humari piyaaari Manu officially pagal ho gayeee...

manu beta sambhal apnay aap ko ...    ye Maan Singh Khurana kia kia gul khilaye ga ab

Manpreetmann

my_maan_geet Goldie
my_maan_geet
my_maan_geet

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 11:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Manpreetmann

FUNNY & CUTE INCIDENTS HAPPENED IN MY GERMAN CLASS BCOZ OF MAAN SINGH KHURANAEmbarrassed

once we had to write the sentence "which are our dreams n not fulfilled yet n wishing for them to fulfill soon"..... i wrote "i wanna meet MSK" (german meinLOL...not in english...)... my teacher asked me "who is he?" i told her about him..... next day i was hell sleepy in class, almost sleeping n all of a sudden, in between the lecture, my teacher asked me: "Manpreet, are you dreaming of Maan Singh Khurana....?? why are so u lost???"

Oh gosh it was so embarassingEmbarrassed n top of it i was blushingBlushing, i turned red....shit yaar...Rofl... even my teacher knew about my love now...buahahahaha...

next day me n my friend were fighting over some sentence, she told me something n i denied it but after that i got to know that she was right, i said "yes u were right", she replied "i'm always right.... i said "galat faimi ki shikaar" then i asked my teacher how do we say it in german, she translated it n asked me "is it something related to maan singh khurana".... omg.... i was damn embarrased.... 
A person, who doesn't even exist on this earth, he is a mere character... aur uski wajah se meri life hil rahi hai.....

again next day, in class some topic raised up on MSK... even my teacher was so curious to see him... she said "i'll defo search him on google n see him for sure" 
mai toh ispe bhi blush karne lag gayi thiLOL

u guys won't believe, what happened Today in my class bcoz even i myself is in shock abhi tak... oh god.... we were celebrating someone's birthday in class n i wished her "tujhe bhi maan jaisa ladka mile..." my teacher overheard it n she said "oh manpreet i forgot to search him, wait lemme search him right now.... she searched him on class computer n connected it with over head projector n showed MAAN SINGH KHURANA to the whole class.... i was on cloud nine.... i couldn't stop smiling.... i clicked snaps of that moment... that was the best moment of my life, bcoz of me, my teacher searched him n showed him to everyone.....Big smile

n this is the incident which happened with me day before yesterday's night when i was chatting with few ppl over here....
i experienced earthquake for the first time n i was soooo happy, it was lil scary at that time..... par mai mahan, for the first 10sec i din't get it that why my bed is swinging n after that i was like "oh shit...its earthquake" when everthing calmed down after 2most horrible mins, i talked to myself "manu tu pagal ho gayi hai....koi earthquake nahi tha....itni raat ko online baithna band kar....pehle toh bas teri life maan ki wajah se hili hui thi ab toh earth bhi hil rahi hai" ROFL buhahahaa
when i saw someone's status on fb next morning, then i got to know ke sach mein earthquake tha....LOL hahahahaROFL

Ich sehne mich immer nach Maan Singh KhuranaBlushing
ROFLROFLROFLROFL sach mein yaar ye maan singh khurana ne toh hamari jindagi hilla kar rakh di haiLOLLOL

Manpreetmann

mchopra IF-Sizzlerz
mchopra
mchopra

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 11:53am | IP Logged
manpreet thanks for putting that up..helped me..and i thought i ws the only who gets embarraed in college but now i know i have loads of comapny..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

TishuuManpreetmann

Go to top