Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Memories of Unexpected Love~~~Thread 2~~~ (Page 81)

Manpreetmann Goldie
Manpreetmann
Manpreetmann

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 11:02am | IP Logged
FUNNY & CUTE INCIDENTS HAPPENED IN MY GERMAN CLASS BCOZ OF MAAN SINGH KHURANAEmbarrassed

once we had to write the sentence "which are our dreams n not fulfilled yet n wishing for them to fulfill soon"..... i wrote "i wanna meet MSK" (german meinLOL...not in english...)... my teacher asked me "who is he?" i told her about him..... next day i was hell sleepy in class, almost sleeping n all of a sudden, in between the lecture, my teacher asked me: "Manpreet, are you dreaming of Maan Singh Khurana....?? why are so u lost???"

Oh gosh it was so embarassingEmbarrassed n top of it i was blushingBlushing, i turned red....shit yaar...Rofl... even my teacher knew about my love now...buahahahaha...

next day me n my friend were fighting over some sentence, she told me something n i denied it but after that i got to know that she was right, i said "yes u were right", she replied "i'm always right.... i said "galat faimi ki shikaar" then i asked my teacher how do we say it in german, she translated it n asked me "is it something related to maan singh khurana".... omg.... i was damn embarrased.... 
A person, who doesn't even exist on this earth, he is a mere character... aur uski wajah se meri life hil rahi hai.....

again next day, in class some topic raised up on MSK... even my teacher was so curious to see him... she said "i'll defo search him on google n see him for sure" 
mai toh ispe bhi blush karne lag gayi thiLOL

u guys won't believe, what happened Today in my class bcoz even i myself is in shock abhi tak... oh god.... we were celebrating someone's birthday in class n i wished her "tujhe bhi maan jaisa ladka mile..." my teacher overheard it n she said "oh manpreet i forgot to search him, wait lemme search him right now.... she searched him on class computer n connected it with over head projector n showed MAAN SINGH KHURANA to the whole class.... i was on cloud nine.... i couldn't stop smiling.... i clicked snaps of that moment... that was the best moment of my life, bcoz of me, my teacher searched him n showed him to everyone.....Big smile

n this is the incident which happened with me day before yesterday's night when i was chatting with few ppl over here....
i experienced earthquake for the first time n i was soooo happy, it was lil scary at that time..... par mai mahan, for the first 10sec i din't get it that why my bed is swinging n after that i was like "oh shit...its earthquake" when everthing calmed down after 2most horrible mins, i talked to myself "manu tu pagal ho gayi hai....koi earthquake nahi tha....itni raat ko online baithna band kar....pehle toh bas teri life maan ki wajah se hili hui thi ab toh earth bhi hil rahi hai" ROFL buhahahaa
when i saw someone's status on fb next morning, then i got to know ke sach mein earthquake tha....LOL hahahahaROFL

Ich sehne mich immer nach Maan Singh KhuranaBlushing

Edited by Manpreetmann - 20 January 2011 at 11:31am

The following 109 member(s) liked the above post:

snehag10simonesimfandpurvazainubbashirinlwgeetchintushilpasamiakhanomiluvmaanmaansmishthiaamna1984aakriti90zazoy12gagsydeekshacgsrupithipisabinariktaa07asmi123orubapreet07DancinFireflieslove_lavnyapoojaaddislakshmisalvadi-Elfin-nazsijYellowtullipsnaamteegSapphireFlamesmaan13579varshakhedekarnamitasinsanjuleem-g19-eiya-SilentMelodyabina03SakshiGargTishuuTressaRohini20maansi007shivangi783kellztrishapdhrashteeamalu123EscapistlodyIlovemskheermeherkiran99Dhara_scyum321TheBrat-maankimishti-sheetalvasagangesegbRocks.DharaJayaRninavimuskaan_cute19-SmexySmile---ANGEL--sweetkjmaaneetmaahikrati5Krishnaluv94ramaheshsmj1977.shrutiAudiwalia-Veritaserum-ambbihatinatartariwajiha-1iMadzsanu3108mrk-1komlikavrsharmaPaintedSkyesha143mchopramitzi11shah10KaSh-Maneet-Fanhinal_maaneet..Adeena..pop77charmed ones-afsha-namita25sona-rai--Ratna--rsroopalimuskanpmaanseesun-naaaaaaaaaShalveTyropreethiaammu5-Araina-CrazyCutesyLeve_TheJoker--Mrinalini--BlushaLicious-felicitysmoak.pickachu

lody Goldie
lody
lody

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 11:05am | IP Logged
omg there love start and there moment start and there life start with etch beet of our love life and love start and no where but being in my said make me said i love u with etch beet  this is for ur ff honey hope u like it buz i love ur ff alot Day Dreaming

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Manpreetmann

Tishuu Goldie
Tishuu
Tishuu

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 11:06am | IP Logged
Manpreet - WOW.........that was soooooooooooooooo nyc to read - and yh maan hi hai na??? did those words really come out of his mouth???? Honestly??? Haiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii *jumps up and down like crazy* I'm soooooo happy sooooo sooooo soooooo happy!!!!! Yaheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeoooooooooooooooooooooooooooodllllllllllllessssssssssssss

hehehehehehhe oh my my I am going to hyperventilate - he said it he said it....and and and more to come - oh my pllllzzzzzzzzzzz tarpaana mat - oplzzzz plzzzzzz I eagarly await for more

Manpreetmann

deekshacg Groupbie
deekshacg
deekshacg

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 11:07am | IP Logged
oooowwww! a date? u r so slow. update more frquently na! waiting for it.

Manpreetmann

untamedtigress IF-Dazzler
untamedtigress
untamedtigress

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 11:08am | IP Logged
aray im loving it to bits kia baat hai aj har  jaga se hot updates wow m really pleased to read it plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz continue soon

Manpreetmann

shah10 IF-Sizzlerz
shah10
shah10

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 11:12am | IP Logged
awsome part.
love it.
thx,
Tishuu Goldie
Tishuu
Tishuu

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 11:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Manpreetmann

FUNNY & CUTE INCIDENTS HAPPENED IN MY GERMAN CLASS BCOZ OF MAAN SINGH KHURANAEmbarrassed

once we had to write the sentence "which are our dreams n not fulfilled yet n wishing for them to fulfill soon"..... i wrote "i wanna meet MSK" (german meinLOL...not in english...)... my teacher asked me "who is he?" i told her about him..... next day i was hell sleepy in class, almost sleeping n all of a sudden, in between the lecture, my teacher asked me: "Manpreet, are you dreaming of Maan Singh Khurana....?? why are so u lost???"
I do that ALL the time.....whenever I feel like I'm gonna end up falling asleep - I think of MSK and seriously the look on my face gives it all away because I smile automatically and blush a little and my lecturer gives me weird looks.....who wouldnt...learning Quantum Physics isn't exactly something to go ga-ga over now, is it?LOL
Oh gosh it was so embarassingEmbarrassed n top of it i was blushingBlushing, i turned red....shit yaar...Rofl... even my teacher knew about my love now...buahahahaha...

next day me n my friend were fighting over some sentence, she told me something n i denied it but after that i got to know that she was right, i said "yes u were right", she replied "i'm always right.... i said "galat faimi ki shikaar" then i asked my teacher how do we say it in german, she translated it n asked me "is it something related to maan singh khurana".... omg.... i was damn embarrased.... 
A person, who doesn't even exist on this earth, he is a mere character... aur uski wajah se meri life hil rahi hai.....

again next day, in class some topic raised up on MSK... even my teacher was so curious to see him... she said "i'll defo search him on google n see him for sure" 
mai toh ispe bhi blush karne lag gayi thiLOL

u guys won't believe, what happened Today in my class bcoz even i myself is in shock abhi tak... oh god.... we were celebrating someone's birthday in class n i wished her "tujhe bhi maan jaisa ladka mile..."
HaHaHa that's what I said to my friend tooo..............lool out of a possible 20 of us only me and her are pure Maanetians and so no1 else knows what we talking bout and ppl think we're talking of our respective munde....hahaha little do they do
my teacher overheard it n she said "oh manpreet i forgot to search him, wait lemme search him right now.... she searched him on class computer n connected it with over head projector n showed MAAN SINGH KHURANA to the whole class.... i was on cloud nine.... i couldn't stop smiling.... i clicked snaps of that moment... that was the best moment of my life, bcoz of me, my teacher searched him n showed him to everyone.....Big smile

n this is the incident which happened with me day before yesterday's night when i was chatting with few ppl over here....
i experienced earthquake for the first time n i was soooo happy, it was lil scary at that time..... par mai mahan, for the first 10sec i din't get it that why my bed is swinging n after that i was like "oh shit...its earthquake" when everthing calmed down after 2most horrible mins, i talked to myself "manu tu pagal ho gayi hai....koi earthquake nahi tha....itni raat ko online baithna band kar....pehle toh bas teri life maan ki wajah se hili hui thi ab toh earth bhi hil rahi hai" ROFL buhahahaa
when i saw someone's status on fb next morning, then i got to know ke sach mein earthquake tha....LOL hahahahaROFL

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

Manpreet you are one funny girl!!!!! HaHa but I love you for that............lool!!!!!! Thanks for sharing that - hahahahahahaah I can't breathe after this

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sabinariktaa07Manpreetmann

esha143 IF-Rockerz
esha143
esha143

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 11:16am | IP Logged
Geet is already in love with him and now Maan too is willing to give a chance to their marriage.....that's really nice.....chalo kuch toh sahi ho raha hai unke zindagi mein...I just hope Sameera don't come to spoil their new-found happiness....

Go to top