Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Memories of Unexpected Love~~~Thread 2~~~ (Page 41)

hinal_maaneet IF-Sizzlerz
hinal_maaneet
hinal_maaneet

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 11:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rocks.Dhara

Originally posted by hinalshah

Originally posted by Manpreetmann

colouring the dialouges....
2mins

are meri maa aur kitni dair nend arahi hai yaar jaldi kar

Hi hinal..how r u dear???

hiiiiiiiiiii pratz
im fine
how r u?

m good dear..!!Big smile

waiting for update....!!

today i talked to mina finally....!!

ok i sent her msg yesterday
i think she is really busy with abhi so she even forgot her frnds

Rocks.Dhara IF-Dazzler
Rocks.Dhara
Rocks.Dhara

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 11:54am | IP Logged
hey sana...how r u pal???
Rocks.Dhara IF-Dazzler
Rocks.Dhara
Rocks.Dhara

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 11:55am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Manpreetmann

colouring the dialouges....
2mins

are meri maa aur kitni dair nend arahi hai yaar jaldi kar

Hi hinal..how r u dear???

hiiiiiiiiiii pratz
im fine
how r u?

m good dear..!!Big smile

waiting for update....!!

today i talked to mina finally....!!

ok i sent her msg yesterday
i think she is really busy with abhi so she even forgot her frnds

na re she js come mum...got assignment...!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

hinal_maaneet

Manpreetmann Goldie
Manpreetmann
Manpreetmann

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 11:55am | IP Logged
Recap :-

she gets off the car, it started drizzling, geet invited the waterdrops on her hands, after a while it started raining heavily....she was fully drenched n was playing like a kid...suddenly a car on full speed came n was about to bang in her n he breaks tightly to stop the car "CREEEEEECH"... but in no second, geet fell on floor.....

Part 15 :-

car stopped right infront of her... it actually hurted her- he thought..... he gets off the car quickly, rushed to see her.... geet's driver rushed to her, he stood there shocked.... geet was in pool of blood, it was a head injury... man holds his head n closed his eyes in disgust
Driver shouts: mam...mam...geet mam
man asks the driver to inform her family that he is taking her to xxx hospital, n in no min he picks her up.... driver helps him to make geet lay down carefully at the back seat....
man disappears in few seconds.... driver calls at mansion's landline, but no one picked it up... then he calls maan n told him about the accident n hospital...
Driver: Saab geet mam ka accident ho gaya, wo xxx hospital mein hain... maan without hearing the whole incident, he cuts the call in half talk...
the man reached the hospital in next 15 mins... he picks geet n rushed towards OT... nurse stops him...
Nurse: What happened to her...
Man: she had an accident... call ur doc... fast
Nurse: Sir.. plz fill up the form first...
Man looked at her annoyed: form...?? r u crazy... god forbid, she may lose her life... 
Nurse: Sorry Sir... Rules are Rules...
Man shouts at top of his voice: Do Hell with ur Rules...!! 
Dr.Armaan came running to see the hassle.. he quickly took a look on geet...
Armaan: What happened to her??
Man gets more annoyed hearing again the same question but calms himself down: she had an accident... plz for god's sake... i'll complete the formalities, just take her for the treatment...
Armaan looks at the nurse: u din't take the patient in, bcoz of the formalities... he shook his head in disbilief... just take her in... FAST
Nurse: but sir rules
Armaan: what if she loses her life... 
nurse gets the stretcher.... man lays geet on it....
Armaan to man: sir u please complete the formalities... we are taking her in for the treatment... just let me know ur relation with her.. this is imp....
Man looks at him blankly: ah....m....em...
Armaan: Sir... tell me fast... we don't have much time....
Man confusingly: woh... actually....em...no.... She is............... he pauses
A voice from back echoed in the reception area : She is my Wife...
everyone looks at the person....
Armaan confusingly whispered: MAAN???
Man mummers "Maan!! yeh maan ki wife"
Maan again repeats it: She is my Wife... Start her treatment or i should fill the forms first??
armaan n nurses rushed in OT for the treatment... Maan moved towards the man...
Maan: thank you geet ko yahan laane ke liye.... well 'm MAAN SINGH KHURANA
Man nodes: i know you.. 
Maan lifts his eyebrow: but i din't recognize u...
Man: yea... i know u dont know me...
Maan: then how do u knw me
Man: i'm Piyush
maan stood dumbstuck, thinking is it the one Sam's Love...
Piyush: Sorry... geet ka accident meri wajah se hua..
maan looked at him in shock
Piyush: baarish itni zyada thi ke kuch nahi dikha aur geet meri car ke saamne aa gayi...
Maan held his collar in anger: tumhari wajah se MERI Geet iss halat mein hai..... {manpreet repeating the word "MERI Geet"- oopsss yeh kab hua}
Piyush feeling disgust: Maan it was just an accident... i din't do it deliberately...
Maan shouts in anger: if anything happens to geet, i won't leave u PIYUSH
piyush was about to leave the sight in anger, when armaan came out, he stops....
maan runs to him...
Maan: Armaan geet kaisi hai??'
Armaan: kaafi blood beh gaya hai... blood chadhana padega...
Maan worriedly: toh kis cheez ki wait kar rahe ho tum sab... armaan plz kuch kar... plz save her... 
Armaan: maan uska blood group O+ hai... woh blood bank mein available nahi hai... we are worried, agar aur thodi der mein blood nahi chada toh geet ko bachana mushkil ho jayega...
Maan said with moist eyes: i don't know anything... just save her... just save My geet...
Armaan: whats ur blood group...
Maan: AB+... will it work
Armaan: no...
Piyush runs to them: Dr. my blood group is O+..
Armaan sighed: great...! kuch test karne honge... chalo mere saath...
armaan was about to take him, maan holds his hand n stops him
Maan to Piyush: tum geet ko blood nahi doge
Armaan: maan yeh kya bol rahe ho... 
Maan: maine kaha, yeh insaan geet ko blood nahi dega
Piyush: maan bacho waali baatein mat karo... her life is in danger... what is more important to u...?? her life or ur ego??
maan leaves his hand at once... armaan took him for some test n then for blood transfusion.....
maan was hell scared.. he was scared of losing someone...
"plz save her..." being a heathen, he still prayed to god....
after a while, armaan came out...
Maan worriedly: ab woh thik hai na??
Armaan smiles: haan... she's out of danger...
Maan took a long deep breath: thankyou so much
armaan looked at his friend, who never cared about any girl in college n now he's so much in love with a girl, that he can't even see her in lil pain... there was so much love in maan's eyes, which armaan could easily see...

geet kept in heavy doze, so she din't wake up even for once...maan spent the whole night with her, he dozed off sitting near her bed....
next whole day went like this only, she was in deep sleep, medicines effect was high... maan informed everyone at home... daadi came to see geet... she was hell worried...
even that night maan decided to be with her in hospital... daadi ask him to go home n take rest but he refused.. 
2nd day, geet wakes up around 2 in the noon, maan was nowhere around, he went home to change, to freshen up, he was hell tired.... daadi enters the room
Daadi: geet beta, aapko hosh aa gaya?? aap kaisi hain??
Geet: mai theek hun daadimaa... woh
Daadi: ka hua beta boliye
Geet: maan nahi hai yahan??
Daadi: nahi beta woh  ghar par hai...
geet din't react on this... she was numb, it din't bother her that much but somewhere she was expecting him to be around... "i know he doesn'e love me...but abhi toh unhe mere saath dena chahiye tha...geet why are u expecting such things"
maan enters the room at night when geet was fast asleep... he queitly sneaks in n sat beside her bed.... he holds her hand for a while.... when he pulls it out but geet holds it tightly, kept his hand under her head, smiles in her sleep n went into deep sleep....
maan smiles....n sleeps peacefully near her bed...
next morning maan leaves early, as he had an important meeting, so daadi came to pick geet up, daadi completes the formalities for descharging...but doc adviced her bed rest for a long time... geet was again expecting maan to be with her but unfortunately "he wasn't there".....
"he din't come even for once to see me"- she thought in disappointment

daadi took her home... after whole 3 days, geet went to her room... it felt like heaven... 
maan came home early after the meeting... he went up straight to meet geet,...
maan knocks on the door...
Geet: come in
maan enters
Geet jumps up: maan sir.. mera matlab hai maan.. nahi mer..........
Maan puts his hand on her mouth: ssshhhhhhh
His single touch sent electric currents down her spine: emmmm (trying to speak)
maan pulls his hand away
Geet conciously sat on bed: AAP??
Maan: woh... kaisi ho??
Geet mummers "ab yaad aayi hai meri.."
maan looks at her in confuse but avoids her mummering
Maan: tum thik toh ho na??
Geet smiles weakly: haan

week passed... maan always comes straight after office to see geet first whether she is ok??.... geet seemed happy with his behaviour but wondering about sam n him....
maan tries his best to takecare of her everysingle thing... he din't let her bother for anything... he make sure of everything is fine....
a month passed like this... maan even more taking care of her.... he used to spend most of the time with her... geet almost forget about sam n him.... what she thinking nowadays about is maan n geet... maan's caring behaviour was unexpected... she was seeing something more then care in his eyes but din't want to lose him again, so kept her feeling inside...
maan came back from office late at night (midnight).... first he straightaway went to geet's room, without noticing the time.... actually it became his habit to see geet first... he enters in... it was dark in the room... pitch black... maan was about to switches on the button to turn light on but before he could, someone hits on his head tightly with a stick... maan held his head in pain n turns round... not able to see "who" but her scent told him who it was...
Maan shouts: arghhhh geeeeettttt....
Geet again hits him: hayeeee babaji chor ko mera naam bhi pata hai....
this time maan held the stick, it disbalanced geet's pose, she fell on floor along  with maan... maan on top of her.... atmosphere was so romantic, dark room, geet's tempting perfume fragrance, maan's maskuline scent.... 
geet now knew who it is... she was breathing heavily....so maan was....

Precap : romantic night Blushing

Edited by Manpreetmann - 13 February 2011 at 1:05am

The following 198 member(s) liked the above post:

ssssmarsnehag10pyarisahelipsruthisimonesimfandpurvazainubbashirZeny Rayinlwgeetphanisrisan1989iluvmaanmaansmishthiaamna1984aakriti90sabina07cukishsunitasth1shinedossssnehadingoekasturi11zazoy12gagsykrishna.pp1980sharbatvemtoleen10leenasmi123ariz2000preet07orubaammyicycoolraju73kshipramhatreTinkJiamans22saragulGemmlakshmisalvadishreya satishA2Z_84DancinFirefliesavantika_singhkinnojuhi_ansarimamon.moonbhakbhartifanalu5123taannisaadi88hansasmapriza--love--nazsijholyangelmaan13579bono_jostnanamitasindiyachillmons_mbmaaneetfan123piyushiperfectflirt8sweet-mishtyshruthiruchschiki143pari_DDjafrinCutiee_Ashhrichu26preetymaaneetNH1971prachidalmiaapril12-eiya-maaneetkimeetHADmishtidh_ritiimaastha-knirwal-Srabon_DharaMs-Min-Hosiroililysanjuleem-g19SilentMelodyBe.edgymyedward12nan_10maansi007shivangi783Rohini20prema_ksabina03anjalireddyy84TressaEscapistTishuuamalu123doosheekaSakshiGargreea88charlie1950lodytrishapixrayQueenbeePallavikellzdhrashteekptltanya_viIqbal Neha1rituka7starasdfheermeherputhIlovemskTheBratbluedreamz953maanujaanujazzeretteSimplyAparajitacyum321ninaviNav2010princess163gangesegbsheetalvasaRocks.Dhara--ANGEL---SmexySmile-libra25-Veritaserum-ambeernRamhariAudiwaliaramaheshsmj1977.shrutiKrishnaluv94iMadzwajiha-1kuhu18krati5mrk-1meravigilisoambbihaWater.esha143vrsharmaPaintedSkyPreethi-Premianjucoolksasipunjabi.princeskomlikanisha_hc_bs_ddcharmed onescraziekudipop77preethiSahSahkooliio-afsha-Amoureuxswetha10namita25--Nargis--Mrs.ZSKmchopramitzi11shah10hinal_maaneett_areebaamirkhanfanrsroopalimuskanprani-luckimaanseesona-rai--Ratna--sun-naaaaaaaaa..shreyaa..Shalveseemamarypreethia6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6kahkashansakinaTyroRemya_Pillaipriyasreepunam2712-Araina-_TheJoker-CrazyCutesy-BlushaLicious--Mrinalini-pickachufelicitysmoak.

sanu3108 IF-Rockerz
sanu3108
sanu3108

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 11:56am | IP Logged
yeaayyyy first one to comment ...  Smile 

geet shud know that maan was hell scared for her ... and was beside most of the time,.....

finally they're somewhere on the same page in terms of feelings  ... 

precap-- romantic night... ahem ahem

cant wait now

oye manpreet.. sharafat say kal aik dhaaso update de dena... 

btw this is for you for the awesome update  Hug

love

Sana (halla bol team)

Edited by sindu555 - 18 January 2011 at 12:06pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

maan13579ManpreetmannSilentMelodymeravigilisoKaSh-Maneet-Fan

Rocks.Dhara IF-Dazzler
Rocks.Dhara
Rocks.Dhara

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 11:57am | IP Logged
oye manpreet update kar na yaar....we r waitingCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Manpreetmann

Rocks.Dhara IF-Dazzler
Rocks.Dhara
Rocks.Dhara

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 11:57am | IP Logged
res

kya bat hai!!!...sahi jagah roka hai be...ab bata next update kab kar rahi bhaiWink...!!!

u no wat iske liye abhi mujhe terepe badda pyaar aa raha hai...ji kar raha hai tera GALAA daba du vo bhi bade pyaar se...lolz..!!

NOW LISTEN CAREFULLY...we want update as soon as possible...hehehe

WAT SAY GUYZZZ???????????

Edited by Rocks.Dhara - 18 January 2011 at 12:08pm

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

maan13579--love--SilentMelodyManpreetmannesha143sanu3108hinal_maaneetrsroopalimitzi11TyroCrazyCutesy

swetha10 IF-Sizzlerz
swetha10
swetha10

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 12:04pm | IP Logged
wow lovely update.. maan finally realized his feelings for her.. cant wait for the confession.. precap is amazing.. continue soon

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Manpreetmannsanu3108

Go to top