Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Memories of Unexpected Love~~~Thread 2~~~ (Page 108)

Dhara_s IF-Dazzler
Dhara_s
Dhara_s

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 5:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by esha143

Originally posted by Dhara_s

Originally posted by esha143

Originally posted by Dhara_s

Jaldiiiiiiiii

Dharaaa....tu bhi yahi hai Hug

Yessssss..Hug.......Manpreet ne bola tha ke 2 hrs me update karegi toh time pe aa gayi....lol...

Hmm..maine updating status dekha 45 mins pehle....tab se time paas kar rahi hu....

Lol....main bhi pata nahi kitni baari refresk kar chuki hun.....waise main e notice kiya hai ke jab bhi Manpreet updating ka status likhti hai, she updates after arnd 1 hr....toh I guess humare paas abhi bhi arnd 10 mins hai....

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Manpreetmannrsroopali

muskaan_cute19 IF-Dazzler
muskaan_cute19
muskaan_cute19

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 5:06am | IP Logged
hey update it quick how long........................:(

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Manpreetmann

Rohini20 Goldie
Rohini20
Rohini20

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 5:06am | IP Logged
sorry manpreet me off...have to go now...u update it..will read it later..!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Manpreetmann

_BlackPearl_ IF-Stunnerz
_BlackPearl_
_BlackPearl_

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 5:07am | IP Logged
have hit refresh button nearly 10 times,
plz make it fast.......

Manpreetmannrsroopali

Rocks.Dhara IF-Dazzler
Rocks.Dhara
Rocks.Dhara

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 5:08am | IP Logged
yaar...ab to too mucchhhh ho gaya....how much time u gonna take moreeee....!!!!

Manpreetmannrsroopali

Dhara_s IF-Dazzler
Dhara_s
Dhara_s

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 5:10am | IP Logged
I guess the poor thing is typing out the update.....and we are going mad here....LOLLOLLOL

Manpreetmannesha143

Manpreetmann Goldie
Manpreetmann
Manpreetmann

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 5:11am | IP Logged
Thanks for waiting so long.... Very happy to see all comments.... Sorry for late update.... but held up in some stupid stuff....
anyways first of all....BHARAT MATA KI JAI...HAPPY REPUBLIC DAY

Part 17 :-

Unexpected Perfect First Date' she looked at him in awe with moist eyes, that was so unexpected, she never ever dreamt of such thing' she wanted him to accept this marriage but things like this, she never expected' 
sometimes in life "eyes speaks", n that moment her eyes were speaking, maan din't want her words to describe that how happy was she, he saw the happiness in her eyes' he smiled seeing her delightness'
"few mins back he just talked about giving a chance to their marriage which she din't even replied to and here he showed that he actually meant to those words" ' she thought' he truly wanting to give a chance, which she always dreamt of from past 6months, it actually came true' she was so delighted with him accepting this marriage but her mind stucked on Sam n his relation, every memory flashbacked in her mind, she got bit disturbed thinking what is actually going on?? was really sam came back to him n if so then where is she & how is he accepting this marriage?? Many questions were running in her mind, n she had not even a single answer to any of them' her delighted face n eyes turned in blank expression' he looked at him worried'
Maan: kya hua??
geet, who was lost in her own world, din't reply back
Maan confusingly: tumhe pasand nahi aaya??
she looked at him, thinking how could she even think of not liking such a beautiful unexpected dinner
maan thought she din't like it
Maan disappointedly: agar tumhe pasand nahi aya toh hum bahar chalte hain'
Geet nodded for a no with moist eyes, smiled n said: mujhe bohot pasand aya'
he smiled n sighed' he makes her sit on one side n sat in front of her' the aura was iced n romantic' they ate in silence with small eye locks every now n then' they din't need the words to express themselves, as their connection was so "real" that they can spend their whole time without saying a single word' they finished their dinner' geet seemed to be disturbed, fighting with her mind' 
Maan concerned: geet koi problem hai kya??
Geet nodded: nahi woh actually (she was about to ask for sam but paused) nahi kuch nahi'.
Maan: kya hua??
Geet: nahi kuch bhi toh nahi...
Maan got lil pissed with her no: GEET
she jumped up with sudden shout
Maan: kya hua hai?? bologi ya nahi...
geet got confused thinking should i ask him about sam di or not
maan got more pissed off n walked off annoyed
geet runs behind him cutely... 
Geet: woh mai...
he turned back to listen to her
Geet nervously: woh mai puch rahi thi...
he crossed his hands over his chest, waited for her to speak
Geet wondering how to ask: woh na...
Maan angrily: woh mai...woh mai...woh mai ki ratt lagai hui hai... aage bhi bolo...
Geet jumps up in fear n without thinking she blurted out: bahar chalein??
Maan lifts his eyebrows: Kyaaaaa???
geet speaks in her mind "satyanaas ho geet tera...!! yeh koi waqt hai bahar jaane ka... kya puchna tha aur kya bol diya..."
Maan confused: geet tumhe iss waqt bahar jaana hai?? 
she smiled weakly thinking "agar ab mana kiya toh fir gussa honge" n noded for a yes...
Maan: tumhara dimaag thik hai... raat ke 1:30 baj rahe hai...
Geet mummers "raat ke 1baje khana kha sakte hai toh bahar nahi ja sakte kya"... thinking he din't hear it but maan overheard it n gave a glare to her...
Maan: kya kaha tumne?
Geet smiles faintly: mai toh bol rahi thi aap bilkul sahi keh rahe ho... hume sona chahiye hai ab... yeh thodi na koi waqt hai bahar jaane ka...
she turned n was about to walk off, when maan smirked n said
Maan: kahan ja rahi ho...bahar nahi jana??
she turned back bit shocked... thinking "maine toh galti se bol diya tha, yeh sach mein bahar jane ki baat kar rahe hai..."
Maan lifts his eyebrow questioning her: challein???
Geet: mai toh bas maz....
but before she could completed her sentence maan held her hand n dragged her out along with him... it was way quick to catch what exactly happened, she lost her balance n fell in his arms... he encircled her in his arms, saved from falling on floor.... she hugged him n closed her eyes tightly in fear... maan's body shivered with her sudden reaction... she felt his body shivering... she opened her beautiful eyes, just to look up at him...who was admiring her.. n d expression in his eyes were not same, it was so soothing n enchanting... they were lost in each others eyes... they completely forgot for what they were going outside... 
suddenly chilled wind starts blowing... which helped them getting more close, she hugged him even tightly as the wind touched her delicate body, maan felt something different in her touch... he was losing himself... he makes her stand before he could lose his senses... geet straightens herself, sets her duppatta.... wind was bit chilly, but pleasant whether... she hugged herself n rubbed her arm with her hand... maan saw her , he took off his jacket n gave to her... she quietly took it n wore...
Geet feeling better: challein??
maan nodes, slips his hands in his pockets n starts walking, she followed her... they quietly walked down along the street for half an hour... they were walking in silence, they din't need words, they were enjoying their company, understanding each other with their hearts n not with words... they turned back to get back towards mansion, both wished time to stop then n there forever, nobody wanted to reach mansion... with every passing second, their heartbeats raised... they wanted to capture this moment forever...
they wanted to break the silence, though they don't need any words between them, but as this time will never come back again, their first walk, waise there will be many more walks like this from now onwards but this is special, which they'll never forget... so they wanted to even capture their "talk" in first night walk... 
Maan decided break the ice: um...woh... (but he wasn't sure what to say) 
geet looked at him... waiting fr him to say something
Maan: tum college kabse jaogi??
geet looked away, twisted her lip n thinks "College??... aur koi topic nahi tha baat karne ka??"
maan speaks in his mind "college?? yeh kya pucha hai maine??"
Geet: coming monday
Maan: ummm
now this time maan was expecting geet to start, as he was not at all good in talk, if again he starts then he'll again land up questioning her something related to college or stuff like work
Geet: how is everthing in office??
geet cursed herself on her own stupid question "unho ne college aur tu office... kuch dhang ki baat nahi kar sakti thi??... par kya baat karti??... pehle jab hum baat karte the toh kitni saari baatein hoti thi karne ke liye par aaj toh kuch samaj nahi aa raha mujhe... babaji yeh kya ho raha hai mere saath...??"
maan felt comfortable with her question, it was something of his interest but he wasn't sure if she asked him coz of him or it was her wish to talk abt it
Maan: everthing is fine there...
Geet smiles faintly: umm... thinking "ab office ki baat shuru karenge"
Maan: but we are facing so much of problem in samaira's project... its been 3months but she is still hell angry... she wanted to work with u only....
Geet confused: Samairaaaaa...?? kon jiske designs maine ready kiye the??
maan noded
Geet: usne mere designs approve kar diye the??
Maan: Good Morning
Geet knotted her eyebrows: what?????
Maan: finally u got to know... 
Geet looked at him in confused: then why din't u tell me??
Maan: excuse me... even on that day, when u left KC... i just came to told u that thing only but u were in no mood to listen to me... n top of it u left KC without any notice...
geet closed her eyes in disgust, cursing herself "mai kya kya soch rahi thi... maan mujhse samaira ki baat karne aaye the... aur mujhe laga sam, sam di... omg then where is she??"
Geet worriedly: then where is she??
Maan confusingly thinks "she must be asking abt samaira" but not sure: matlab??
Geet: where is sam di...??
Maan was taken a back: sam???????
Geet: haan... i thought u n she are again 
Maan angrily shouts: how dare u think something like this...
geet's heart pounced, she liked it but more over she was confused, thinking "there is hell lot of confusion..i need to clear it"
Geet: mujhe laga woh aap aur sam di dobara....
Maan looked away in anger: geet tum soch bhi kaise sakti ho?
Geet: aap mujhe samaira ka batane aaye the mujhe laga...
Maan turned to see her: ohh toh tumhe laga mai tumhari behen ke saath....
she felt bad.. she felt like, her heart broke into million pieces..

Part 18 :-

her eyes welled up with tears... his name with her sister's name was killing her inside now... she can't stand the sight... she was feeling disgusted on her own thoughts, how could she thought of sam n maan like this....
maan was hell angry on her thinking... she din't even trust him this much... 
she turned her face away, her tears rolled down... there was pin drop silence at 2 at night... he could feel her tears, it was killing him... he can't see her crying... he hold her from shoulders n turned her to see him...
she looked down, not dared to look at him....
maan pull her chin up... tears rolled down even more... she was feeling guilty on her own stupid thought...
Maan softly: sam mera past tha.. tum mera present aur future ho...
his words touched her heart... he has accepted her from heart...
she hugged him tightly, and cried out loud... he din't knw how to react... he felt as if his heart was crying... 
Geet in choking voice: sorry maine...
he hugged her back tightly.... embracing her.... as if there is no tomorrow....
Maan: ssshhhhh kuch kehne ki zarurat nahi hai....
Geet tears wet his shirt: i'm sorry...
Maan pated her head softly: bola na bilkul chup....
Geet: mujhe laga aap dono isliye maine office
hearing those words, he got wild... he broke of the hug... 
Maan angrily: tumhe laga mai aur sam saath mein hai, isliye tumne mujhe chod diya??... geet kab tak tum apni khushiyon ko dabaogi... 
geet din't get his words... "is he aware of my feelings?? did he knw that i'm falling for him??"
Maan: tumne shaadi ki humari families ki reputation ke liye... apni studies chod di iski wajah se... apni khushiyon ko daba diya iski wajah se... tumhare sapne toot gaye iski wajah se... 
geet sighed... but din't like the fact that he is still unaware of her feeling for him.. "yaar ab time toh lagega unhe meri feelings jaanne mein" - she thought
Maan: geet ab sameera meri life mein kuch mayine nahi rakhti... ab meri life mein tum ho... i won't promise u to be a perfect husband but i'll try my best... 
tears of happiness rolled down her beautiful eyes.... first time he referred himself as his husband- she thought.... {manpreet shouting on top her voice- geet usne hospital mein bhi bola tha}
maan wiped her tears with her thumb...
Maan: i can't see them in ur eyes... 
Geet smiled: Thankyou for everything... how unlucky sam di is...
Maan in normal tone: geet one request... i don't want u to talk about sam in front of me... 
geet understood his feelings.. it still hurts somewhere in heart...
she nodded...
they started walking again.... but as slow as they could....
that was the best moment of their life... most of the misunderstandings were sorted out... there hearts felt lighted...
they both were feeling for each other n accepting it in their hearts...
they reached mansion after one hour... it was just half n hour way but they made it long... if they would they could have never ended that road.... they wanted it to be Endless Walk....
maan dropped her at mansion's door n went to outhouse...
geet went in her room n her heart starts dancing in joy... she was happy.... god is fulfilling her wishes.... fakir baba's blessing flashbacked in her mind... "did he mean maan??" - she thought

next morning... she woke up early, got ready n went to dining table for breakfast... everyone were already present...
Daadi: good morning beta...
maan looked up at her... but maintained her straight look...
Geet smiled: good morning daadi...
Daadi: aap itni jaldi kaise uth gayi ... hum breakfast aapke room mein hi bhijwa dete... aapko doctor ne aaram karne ko kaha hai...
Geet: daadimaa mai bilkul theek hun...
Anvesha: bbyyyeee everyone... mom aaj mai late aaungi...
Astha: kyun??
Anvesha: college mein fest hai,..
astha nodded.... she gets up, hugs geet n leaves...
Astha to geet: baitho beta...
geet nodes n sits near maan.. daadi noticed the difference today in them n wondered what is it...
Maan gets up: byee daadi...
maan walked towards door..geet got up suddenly....
Daadi: kya hua beta...?? aap breakfast kijiye...
Geet: nahi daadimaa... mai bhi aaj se office jaungi...
maan stopped at once...n turned...
Maan lifts his eyebrows, questioning her: office???
Geet nodded n smiled: umm... samaira ka project meri achievement thi na...
he smirked... his heart felt lively with the fact, she'll be in office with him...
daadi smiled seeing both of them but she was wondering what made geet join the office again...she was dead sure that there must be going something which she is unaware of...
maan came back n sits back on dining... 
Maan: pehle breakfast karlo.. mai wait karta hun..
daadi, astha, sushant got the biggest shock of their lives,... maan waiting for someone n that to for a girl was damn shocking... 
geet smiled n finished her breakfast quickly...
they got up... n left, wishing everyone a good day...

on their way....
Maan: tum office dobara join karna chahti ho...
Geet tauntingly: nahi mai toh bas office ke darshan karne ja rahi hun...
maan glare a shot
Geet: obviously..!! kyun mujhe dobara interview dena padega??
Maan: nahi... mera matlab hai fir college ka kya karogi...
Geet: woh i'll manage... proxy ki koi problem nahi hai, woh mil jaegi... pari aur meera hai na aur woh dono meri studies mein bhi help kar dengi...
Maan: ummm (not sure who these two are but knew they must be her college friends)
they reached office... sasha noticed geet coming with maan...
Tasha whispers i sasha's ear: yeh fir waapis aa gayi...?? hume toh laga tha isne office chod diya!!
Sasha shocked: hmmm... aur yeh MK ke saath kyun aa rahi hai??
Tasha: haan... but they look cute together... haina???
sasha glare a shot at tasha... she fumed in anger...
Tasha: Sorry..!! silly me...

maan enters in his cabin... geet met up with pinky...
Pinky hugs her tightly: oye tu kahan thi...??? mera kabhi phone bhi nahi uthaya??she makes a baby face
Geet kissed her cheek sweetly: sorry yaar... par i met with an accident....
Pinky checked her top to toe: tu theek hai na... tujhe pata hai mai kitni pareshaan thi.. batana toh chahiye tha... tera ghar bhi nahi pata tha hume... adi aur mai warna tere ghar aa jate...
Geet sighed n mummers "thankgod...nahi pata tha.."
Pinky: kya??... pata hai humne teri record file mein bhi check kiya... par usme tera result hi nahi tha... aise kaise ho sakta hai...??
Geet tried to change the topic: chod na pinky... n hugged her tightly...
adi joins them...
Adi: hey geet.. kaisi ho tum...kahan thi tum.... he gave a sweet tead hug... maan noticed them from a blind, he defo din't like getting touched his girl by another guy....
Geet smiled: mai thik hun adi.. hw are u..?? she broke out of a hug..
Adi: mai bhi... par tum thi kahan??
meanwhile sasha joins them...
Sasha: ohh toh Ms.handa is back...
geet din't like someone referring her as Ms.handa, obviously she is Mrs.khurana now, how could she like ppl calling her handa, but she can't do much, as everbody was unaware of it...
Tasha: waise geet tum kahan thi??
geet din't answer to any of them
Sasha: bolo geet tum kahan thi?? tumne office mein bhi kisi ko inform nahi kia tha...
whole staff was seeing them
geet was getting uncomfortable... maan noticed her restlessness... he came outside at once...
Maan shouts: i don't pay u all to chit-chat here... everybody get back to ur work, rightnow...
everyone settled at their respective places... 
Maan: geet come to my cabin...
geet nodded n rushed asap...she walked in following him.. maan sat down
Maan: baitho..
she settled herself... her mood was off....
maan could see that... those questions disturbed her...
he tried to cheer her up
Maan: ignore them
geet looked into his eyes... how much he understands me- she thought
Maan: it should not effect u....
Geet: i'm fine...
Maan teasingly: haan woh toh dikh raha tha...
Geet: kya matlab??
Maan somewhere felt bad in a corner of his heart: bohot hug ho rahi thi logo ke saath...
Geet understood what he meant, she teased: kyun?? feeling jealous??
Maan smirked: jealous n me?? huh... why would i???
geet din't expect that answer but she knew obviously he would never accept it... "did he also like me?? may be... otherwise why would he felt jealous" - she thought

Precap: even i don't knowLOL

Edited by Manpreetmann - 13 February 2011 at 1:08am

The following 208 member(s) liked the above post:

ssssmarparacha_92snehag10thahupyarisahelipsruthidpurvazainubbashirgaberinlwgeetscarce05satya86sheffsan1989geeta1803iluvmaanaakriti90cukishsunitasth1jagritimanochaAISHAJSshinedossssrupithipisnehadingoekasturi11zazoy12gagsymishtikhurananikkipunjkrishna.sabinariktaa07sharbatvemtoasmi123ariz2000orubawifey90ammyicycoollakshmisalvadiGemmsaragulmans22shreya satishpoojaaddisDancinFirefliesjuhi_ansarimamon.moonayu14bhakbhartifanlove_lavnyataannishalinikanagualu5123saadi88optimismnonabebupriza--love--hansasmanazsijholyangelmaan13579-Elfin-SapphireFlamesshruthiruchsdiyachillRujul13maaneetfan123varshakhedekarsakadafisamaira39piyushiOpaldewsrichu26sweet-mishtysana.saba7naamteegperfectflirt8-eiya-avani_9Srabon_DharaHADmishtiprachidalmiaapril12preetymaaneetNH1971dh_ritimishtibMs-Min-Hosiroililymy_maan_geetsanjuleemaaneetkimeetm-g19Be.edgymyedward12nan_10SilentMelodyprema_ksmaansi007shivangi783Tressaanjalireddyy84SakshiGargEscapistdoosheekareea88Tishuucharlie1950lodypalak13ixraytrishapQueenbeePallavidhrashteekptlanshimanshikellztanya_viIqbal Neha1Dhara_sytanujarituka7kiran99starasdfheermeherchubzybluedreamz953KinshukKiDewaniputhjazzeretteamzu32-maankimishti-cyum321SimplyAparajitamuskaan_cute19ninaviNav2010Rocks.Dharasheetalvasa-SmexySmile---ANGEL--sweetkjlibra25ambeern-Zahra15--Veritaserum-Ramharismj1977.shrutikrati5ramaheshKrishnaluv94wajiha-1Water.ambbihamrk-1meravigilisosanu3108PaintedSkyvrsharmaesha143punjabi.princesanjucoolPreethi-PremikomlikaAmoureuxswetha10FireSafireFireedivareenapop77preethinamita25CrazzyBusymitzi11-afsha---Nargis--SahSahkooliioaamirkhanfanKaSh-Maneet-Fant_areebmchoprahinal_maaneet..Adeena..rsroopalimuskanp--Ratna--maansee--Zehnaseeb--sun-naaaaaaaaaShalvepreethiaseemamarySabmeratu.honeygrape6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6priyasreepunam2712kahkashansakinaTyroRemya_Pillai-Araina-LeveCrazyCutesy_TheJoker--Mrinalini--BlushaLicious-pickachufelicitysmoak.

Rocks.Dhara IF-Dazzler
Rocks.Dhara
Rocks.Dhara

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 5:11am | IP Logged
res

yepeeee  i res 1st Dancing

kya bat hai dear...2 parts in one goo...sudhar gai hai...!!!

as u already no ki nahi karti to hum tere se karwate ...hahaha...smart move..Angry

KEEP IT UP same feel...hehehe

now bout update....

wooo their 1st unexpected date is awesome...though their was so muchh of silence bt best thing was both of them getting to no each other by silence....loved it..!!

m very happy that their all misunderstanding is resloved now and maan said that geet is his present and future...OMG that was so sweet of him....!!!!

hmmmm...dadi apko nahi pata maan is falling for his wife...yepeeee...!!

loved the way shahsha was jealous seeing both together...i wana to make morrreee jealouse...!!!

poor her she doesn't no she is talking to mrs khurana..hahaha Angry

hey now we want cute off romance and their closeness....wen u updating next dear?????

pls pls pls put more of their romance...m looking forward to that...hehehe...lolz(wen we don't look forward for that....tasha ke style me ...SILLY ME...lolz)

Edited by Rocks.Dhara - 26 January 2011 at 5:36am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

dhrashteeManpreetmannsheetalvasaKrishnaluv94..Adeena..ammu5

Go to top