Uttaran

12th Jan Uttaran WU:Veer wants Ichhha's Kid

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 13 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shivani003 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Happy for real? Thats hard to believe.
Desdemona thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
This in not okay. The time is not okay for Veer to ask  a child from Ichcha  in this partcular scene.But may be this is an indication that Ichcha will also be pregnant. They have to continue their story line for future leap which was doing rounds among audience some two months back.
FunLyfe thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update.
Good, our faith in Veer remains intact..he is still confused, of course he cant overlook those incidents which created a doubt in his mind...Its not Veer's child, thats confirmed.....but they shudn't drag it much..its kind of getting boring...come'on Cvs  just expose taps & move over to Iccha pregnancy...๐Ÿ˜Š

meghamaina thumbnail
hi
thanks for update

plz post 11 and 12 jan pyaar ki ek kahani update too....
groucho thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: vijayam

Thanks for the update.
Good, our faith in Veer remains intact..he is still confused, of course he cant overlook those incidents which created a doubt in his mind...Its not Veer's child, thats confirmed.....but they shudn't drag it much..its kind of getting boring...come'on Cvs  just expose taps & move over to Iccha pregnancy...๐Ÿ˜Š

Well!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! these wonderful news channels who keep giving out parts of the plot to hold on to viewership๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก have also said that Veer will be supporting Tapasya and showing his concern only to expose her a 2nd time............so you could be right about the child. Secondly I am wondering about the sonography............does that have any implications.................๐Ÿ˜

One thing ............Veer has not changed at all in regard to his love for Ichcha ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผor in his suspicions regarding Tapasya ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผbut he could be more involved as there is a possibility that it could be his child.
FunLyfe thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: groucho

Well!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! these wonderful news channels who keep giving out parts of the plot to hold on to viewership๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก have also said that Veer will be supporting Tapasya and showing his concern only to expose her a 2nd time............so you could be right about the child. Secondly I am wondering about the sonography............does that have any implications.................๐Ÿ˜

One thing ............Veer has not changed at all in regard to his love for Ichcha ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผor in his suspicions regarding Tapasya ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผbut he could be more involved as there is a possibility that it could be his child.

Yes Aditi...I'm glad about Veer.๐Ÿ˜Š .this sonography is an important milestone now in the game...lets see how this gets handled.
They have to show Veer more involved with taps preg to maintain the suspense for some time...thats fine..
but at the same time if they are showing so many mai-iccha torture scenes, it cud be to make mai repent later for all atrocities she is committing on iccha...and on Vansh indirectly...
groucho thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: vijayam

Yes Aditi...I'm glad about Veer.๐Ÿ˜Š .this sonography is an important milestone now in the game...lets see how this gets handled.
They have to show Veer more involved with taps preg to maintain the suspense for some time...thats fine..
but at the same time if they are showing so many mai-iccha torture scenes, it cud be to make mai repent later for all atrocities she is committing on iccha...and on Vansh indirectly...

Oh that will happen definitely before the serial ends...............BOLD..........I hope she does that and in a way that will make her understand what she has put Ichcha through.๐Ÿ˜ก
shalz2011 thumbnail
this is seriously ridiculos..i mean is this what television is coming to?? lies, deciet, manipulation??? this serial shud just end its draggin to an extent of rubbish..ive stopped watchin it knowin that these characters are portrayed as stupid dumb and totally rubbish!!
sevak thumbnail
omg! & i was still believing that this was another trick!