Page   of 4
Page 4 Page 4

shellytt

shellytt

Posted: 06 February 2011 at 7:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chhilt

Originally posted by shellytt

Can you say wherever I get the chance? :P I'm currently thinking of getting a Kindle so that I don't have to carry around multiple books with me... plus there's no more space in my bookcase xD
I'm contemplating the Kindle as well for the same reasons as you, but I'm still unsure of whether I want to trade the physical books for the new media, convienent as it may be. EmbarrassedLOLBig smile

I totally get you :) But since I read half of my books on the computer anyway, I think it'll be better for my eyes if I get one LOL

LOL That's the thing though, I hate to read books on the computer so I'm thinking the Kindle and I won't be great friends! LOL

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Where do you read? (Page 3)" in Book Talk forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

chhilt

IF-Rockerz

chhilt

Posted: 06 February 2011 at 8:22am | IP Logged

Can you say wherever I get the chance? :P I'm currently thinking of getting a Kindle so that I don't have to carry around multiple books with me... plus there's no more space in my bookcase xD
I'm contemplating the Kindle as well for the same reasons as you, but I'm still unsure of whether I want to trade the physical books for the new media, convienent as it may be. EmbarrassedLOLBig smile

I totally get you :) But since I read half of my books on the computer anyway, I think it'll be better for my eyes if I get one LOL

LOL That's the thing though, I hate to read books on the computer so I'm thinking the Kindle and I won't be great friends! LOL

That's just the thing! The Kindle isn't like reading on the computer.. it's just like reading a real one because there's no back-lighting and no glow which makes it easy to read in the sunlight too :)

shellytt

shellytt

Posted: 18 February 2011 at 4:57pm | IP Logged

That's just the thing! The Kindle isn't like reading on the computer.. it's just like reading a real one because there's no back-lighting and no glow which makes it easy to read in the sunlight too :)
So I've heard. My birthday is coming up soon, so I think I'll start dropping hints at home for one WinkLOL. If that fails, I'll just treat myself to one! hehehe

chhilt

IF-Rockerz

chhilt

Posted: 19 February 2011 at 2:57am | IP Logged

So I've heard. My birthday is coming up soon, so I think I'll start dropping hints at home for one WinkLOL. If that fails, I'll just treat myself to one! hehehe

Really? When is it? :) And good idea!

Sex.Direction

IF-Rockerz

Sex.Direction

Posted: 19 February 2011 at 4:20pm | IP Logged
The bathroom ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ElusiveDevotion

Wrackspurt

IF-Stunnerz

Wrackspurt

Posted: 24 February 2011 at 8:50am | IP Logged
I mostly read in bed before going to sleep ........then i also read in buses, cars, and i had this habit when i was in school i used to sneak in story books among pages of school text books, so when everyone was thinking i am studying i was actually reading story books LOLLOLLOL

s.kundan

s.kundan

Posted: 31 May 2011 at 7:44am | IP Logged
toilet definitely and during lectures

ammygurl

IF-Dazzler

ammygurl

Posted: 08 June 2011 at 3:46pm | IP Logged
Umm, For me.. It would be everywhere I go! Basically, Whenever I used to get time.. I used to read it in my class ( during my math class...I dare say Smile). I have this weird problem of not being able to read when I am in motion, so metro and buses were out of question. 
I recently read Siddhartha in the metro. I was coming from somewhere far away from my place and seriously, I finished almost half the book inside metro train :) ( Its just 200 pages folks) 
So yeah... It is everywhere I go.. Including the bathroom :)

Ananya

Post Reply New Post

Go to top