Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

shellytt

shellytt

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 1:19pm | IP Logged
Hi All!
Happy New Year!

It has been a long while since i started a topic or posted for that matter but this random though\question just occured to me and I thought I'd share.

I am rarely without something to read. If I know I'm going on a long tedious car ride or any journey I take a book. Or if I know that I may have to wait somewhere, eg a doctor's office or for an appointement etc, i always have a book with me.

As book lovers and readers I'm sure I'm not the only one out there with this habit.

So my question is : where is the strangest place that you have pulled that book out and started reading? (was that clear?)Embarrassed

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

StrugglerElusiveDevotion-Candy-epiphany.iTangled_25

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Where do you read?" in Book Talk forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

aishwaryagayen

IF-Rockerz

aishwaryagayen

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 3:44am | IP Logged
at night under my blanket i was into a ebook on my cell nd the nxt dy was exam i red late nd was yawning in class nxt dy nd tht whole night i was freaking horrified after tht horrow story

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ammygurlOfTheHeart

epiphany.

IF-Sizzlerz

epiphany.

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 12:34am | IP Logged
I sorta take magazines wimme in the bathroom, it's a genetic problem here.  Though, my books - the one I am presently reading is there with me all the time, except the bathroom. You'd find it in my school bagpack, in my bed, in the car - just about everywhere. I read even when there's not enough light, that's my one reading habit people are sick of. I put on glasses already. ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

meggs

meggs

meggs

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 5:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Kanky-

I sorta take magazines wimme in the bathroom, it's a genetic problem here.  Though, my books - the one I am presently reading is there with me all the time, except the bathroom. You'd find it in my school bagpack, in my bed, in the car - just about everywhere. I read even when there's not enough light, that's my one reading habit people are sick of. I put on glasses already. ROFL

me too!!LOL
its currently -1.5
i read mostly on my laptop and then i have some novels when i go to college and back in bus... it makes me sick to read while travelling in car...
thts why i prefer travelling by bus or trainWink

epiphany.

IF-Sizzlerz

epiphany.

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 5:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by meggs

Originally posted by -Kanky-

me too!!LOL
its currently -1.5
i read mostly on my laptop and then i have some novels when i go to college and back in bus... it makes me sick to read while travelling in car...
thts why i prefer travelling by bus or trainWink

I hate travelling, I feel suffocated in any damned vehicle. Yuck, I mean it. Confused

Mine is .5, though. Am not an all time chashmish. Big smile

SM28

SM28

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 3:49pm | IP Logged
I do the same lol.. I take books with me on car/bus journeys and when I was in college, we had spare time between classes so I would take whatever I was reading at home, to pass the time. Geek

-Candy-

IF-Dazzler

-Candy-

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 12:45pm | IP Logged
haha strangest place wer i hav red books is no doubt toilet....lolzz xD

AnotherMiracle

IF-Dazzler

AnotherMiracle

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 4:03pm | IP Logged
Bus, Train, My room, At work during lunch breaks, in the park ....just about anywhere where i get a chance. That's if its a good book and i can't wait to find out what's going to happen next.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ElusiveDevotion

Post Reply New Post

Go to top