Miley Jab Hum Tum

India-Forums

Miley Jab Hum Tum
Miley Jab Hum Tum

Are you gonna watch Pardes Main Mila Koi Apna? (Page 2)

-SMay31- IF-Sizzlerz
-SMay31-
-SMay31-

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 3:18pm | IP Logged
INSHALLAH if story line made me hook...

ImagineTV Senior Member
ImagineTV
ImagineTV

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 3:19pm | IP Logged
Love your comments, dont worry Imagine tv said that they are changing and bringing family shows like ZOR KA JATKA on Imagine TV, and they are trying to bring new and great shows.

this forum is very nice and polite. I thought that MJHT was have a lot of attitude, BUT I WAS WRONG, A very NICE FORUM

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

_Janki_a little faithPN_luvs_ArjunAasthaheresreevijayan.rumki.CandYlicious_SFantasia.-nautankidollz-Silent.Dreamer

Sunshine Girl IF-Stunnerz
Sunshine Girl
Sunshine Girl

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 4:53pm | IP Logged
No.........Sorry Jun.........Unhappy....bt i dint like the concept of the show........

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

priya_27_23-SMay31-Silent.Dreamer

ImagineTV Senior Member
ImagineTV
ImagineTV

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 5:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sunshine Girl

No.........Sorry Jun.........Unhappy....bt i dint like the concept of the show........

it is fine, no one is forcing you Smile.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Sunshine GirlSilent.Dreamer

mayur.sumita Senior Member
mayur.sumita
mayur.sumita

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 5:15pm | IP Logged
Do not what to say... Arjun could have chosen better project for himself... he deserve to work with better channel, good ph and good costars... concept seems not appealing to me and most important his costar..

Imagine People does not even bother about Fans Request and always comes up with weirdest couple and most of the actors on that channel cannot actConfused .... only thing is good at the moment in Imagine is KMH2 because of Kritck and Karan but story is again crap ...

Edited by mayur.sumita - 12 January 2011 at 5:17pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

aaratichalla-SMay31-Sunshine Girl

ImagineTV Senior Member
ImagineTV
ImagineTV

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 5:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mayur.sumita

Do not what to say... Arjun could have chosen better project for himself... he deserve to work with better channel, good ph and good costars... concept seems not appealing to me and most important his costar..

Imagine People does not even bother about Fans Request and always comes up with weirdest couple and most of the actors on that channel cannot actConfused .... only thing is good at the moment in Imagine is KMH2 because of Kritck and Karan but story is again crap ...

Imagine Poeple have many fans. Some famous actor who are doing show on imagine or will soon are Ronit Roy, SRK, Jeniffer Winget...... And I think Imagine people can act.  We should all channels give a chance and we should try to be posetive guys
mayur.sumita Senior Member
mayur.sumita
mayur.sumita

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 6:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ImagineTV

Originally posted by mayur.sumita

Imagine Poeple have many fans. Some famous actor who are doing show on imagine or will soon are Ronit Roy, SRK, Jeniffer Winget...... And I think Imagine people can act. We should all channels give a chance and we should try to be posetive guys
I did not say imagine has not got fans , I said most of the actors cannot act I stand by ronit is good actor he did show for ekta it does not matter for him which channel he is working jennifer is doing reality show not acting n SRK is doing wipe out aka zor ka zhatka because of his friend samir n I do pray due to srk this channel get good trp. I hope arjun also contributes to trp of his show n channel due to his talent.fans wl follow show for him but story , costars , sets , costumes everything look unispiring to us

dhano_Tejank Senior Member
dhano_Tejank
dhano_Tejank

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 6:34pm | IP Logged
i ll surely watch the first epi n if i think there smething promising i ll surely  continue it.......
har actor ko allag allag logo ke sath dekhne ki aadat toh dalni hi padegi ab
eveythere flipping of jodis is goin so why not gve ARJUN a chance to act with other co-actors 
LET,S SEE WAT HAPPENS FURTHER..........

Go to top