Miley Jab Hum Tum

India-Forums

Miley Jab Hum Tum
Miley Jab Hum Tum

Are you gonna watch Pardes Main Mila Koi Apna?

ImagineTV Senior Member
ImagineTV
ImagineTV

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 1:18pm | IP Logged
Are you guys gonna watch Arjun Bijlani new show on imagine tv???

The following 28 member(s) liked the above post:

Naveen_Arjun4MayUrsweetieJunArjun4ever_Janki_a little faithcool_shwetshazra66thousandmiles-Gunners-MystiquePN_luvs_Arjun...Mitali...supreet..-TheInstigator-Yashh...Ritu.VlovelycactusMyInspirationz-SMay31-Fantasia.-.Perk.-annie07relentless.Payal-15KriYaansh...Nikki_Titli-Preeti-

relentless. IF-Stunnerz
relentless.
relentless.

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 1:23pm | IP Logged
Yeah! for sure Embarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

thousandmileshazra66stuti123

Ritu.V IF-Rockerz
Ritu.V
Ritu.V

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 1:39pm | IP Logged
Well Very tricky question ... I do not like Imagine Channel At al i do not watch anything on that channel  .. they r known for not producing good shows, they have produced craps like meethi chooriAngry, Rakhe sawant ka insaafConfused, SwayamberShocked, desig girl Cryand serials are to non-existing for meConfused  ...

But Arjun is my favourite actor n very talented so i will endup watching his show only because of him not due to other costarss but will watch only on  utube...time slot is not good too.. its too late for most of the viewers .. if it is a youth love story than it shud have got time slot between 7.00 PM-8.30 PM
...BUT Best Wishes to Arjun for his New Show Big smile

Edited by Ritu.mjhtrv - 12 January 2011 at 2:30pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

thousandmilesChasingLibertyYukti_Ratzholic.SilentPrincessstuti123

ImagineTV Senior Member
ImagineTV
ImagineTV

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 1:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ritu.mjhtrv

Well Very tricky question ... I do not like Imagine Channel At al i do not watch anything on that channel  .. they r known for not producing good shows, they have produced craps like meethi choori, Rakhe ka sawant, Swayamber, desig girl and serials are to non-existent for me  Angry...

But Arjun is my favourite actor n very talented so i will endup watching his show only because of him not due to other costarss but will watch only on  utube...time slot is not good too.. its too late for most of the viewers .. if it is a youth love story than it shud have got time slot between 7.00 PM-8.30 PM

Well, but when imagine TV was first launched do you think it has great serials like

- Mein Teri Parchain Hoon
- Jasuben Family

Just askingSmileSmileSmile
Ritu.V IF-Rockerz
Ritu.V
Ritu.V

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 1:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ImagineTV

Originally posted by Ritu.mjhtrv

Well Very tricky question ... I do not like Imagine Channel At al i do not watch anything on that channel  .. they r known for not producing good shows, they have produced craps like meethi choori, Rakhe ka sawant, Swayamber, desig girl and serials are to non-existent for me  Angry...

Well, but when imagine TV was first launched do you think it has great serials like

- Mein Teri Parchain Hoon
- Jasuben Family

Just askingSmileSmileSmile

Sorry yaar i never ever heard about these  shows , for the past 2.5 yrs i have watched onlyn one show  that was MJHT and yeh few reality shows like ZND, JDJ, DID, MAsterchef, KBC ( quality shows ) .i never watched Imagine TV..i did once  with my mom Swayamber 1  2 yrs ago , RakhiSawant  ka swayaber one.... i felt so bad .. how This channel is fooling their audeince to get TRP .... Even i heard Rakhi Sawant ka insaaf  is very low grade show  Confused

BTW I will watch this show for Arjun Only .. because He is my Favourite Actor and me as his fan will watch ( again i do not have imagine anymore ) so i will definetly catch on youtube Tongue...

Edited by Ritu.mjhtrv - 12 January 2011 at 2:56pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ChasingLiberty

thousandmiles IF-Dazzler

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 1:56pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

cool_shwetsPN_luvs_ArjunMystique-Gunners-kirti123gopi06Ritu.V.SilentPrincessFantasia.stuti123Healer.annie07relentless.KriYaansh...

Ritu.V IF-Rockerz
Ritu.V
Ritu.V

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 2:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Sajjal-

Everyone deserves a chance. And i think we should all support Arjun in this new venture of his because we all loved him for being Mayank sharma for the past 2 and half years. Now that he is venturing out and trying something new, we should all accept it and encourage him because he deserves to have his fans support him.

lets face he can't be Mayank Sharma forever now? Or can he?LOL

Looking forward to the show but only because Arjun is in the show.

Sajjal

Sajjal ofcourse we fans will support Arjun or Rati , whatever show they do in the future as a fan .I will watch this show for him only.. unfortunately i do not have imagine anymore so i will endup watching his on YOUTUBE ..IImagine TV could have given better time slot for this ,   most of the viewwer would have got chance to catchup ...10.30 slot  is too late.

Edited by Ritu.mjhtrv - 12 January 2011 at 2:54pm
ruexangel IF-Dazzler
ruexangel
ruexangel

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 3:10pm | IP Logged
I will give it a chance for sure...
i really wish they had casted Arjun and Rati together....guaranteed viewership! Tongue

and i agree i also don't like some of the cheapo shows they produce like swayamvar, rakhi ka insaaf, bigg boss...etc. etc. which base themselves on drama and trp, rather then sense and good production..

but the promo looks good....
unfortunately i will have to watch on youtube, as i don't know when the shows starts here in UK

Edited by ruexangel - 12 January 2011 at 3:11pm

Go to top