Agle Janam Mohe Bitiya Hi Kijo

India-Forums

Angry Laali calls hubby: "Shekhar, SHEKHAR"!

Neela10 Goldie
Neela10
Neela10

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 1:10pm | IP Logged
Angry Laali calls hubby: "Shekhar, SHEKHAR"!

Laali in her Siddy persona shouted at her hubby, and for the first time instead of Chote Thakur, she called him "Shekhar", and once more screamed  "SHEKHAR", exactly as Siddy used to call him.TongueTongue

She was behaving like Siddy, a little spoilt, a little amorous and when Shekhar is still standing confused by her attitude, she started tearing down the flowers she had put up around their bed for a projected nice night together to make another baby. (Here her mind is part Laali's).LOLBig smile

When she was Thakurain of the Doc and had come to the Loha House, she had often called him Shekharji, very politely. SmileSmile

I was wondering "WHEN" Laali in her Siddy persona would call him Shekhar.  At least, the CVs have done something smart (which they do once in a while)!.LOLLOL

This shows that Laali is being turned into Siddy by someone very artful.AngryAngry
LOL
Shekhar knows that Laali would never call him by his name, although he had wanted her to. This was largely because she respected him a lot, and could not bring herself to call him anything else.EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Laali calling him by his given name should be enough clue to Shekhar that something is very wrong with her. OuchOuchOuch

Earlier Dr. Surbhi had very artfully told Shekhar that Laali's condition is deteriorating because of the stress caused by the weird things happening in the house.ShockedShockedShocked 

Shekhar is now himself  wondering about all the weird things happening in the house. ShockedShockedShocked

Like everyone, he still can't figure it out yet.  He still doesn't have all the pieces of the puzzle in hand to put them all together. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

layna-SweetGirl-

princessRock776 IF-Dazzler
princessRock776
princessRock776

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 1:32pm | IP Logged
I missed her calling shekharD'oh Shockedomg I would love a romantic love scene between shekhar and Lali but creatives are not showing it Ouch if lali is in this state how can there be? Lali will be too shy when it comes to romanceEmbarrassed

Edited by natasha_1407 - 12 January 2011 at 1:35pm
Neela10 Goldie
Neela10
Neela10

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 1:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by natasha_1407

I missed her calling shekharD'oh Shockedomg I would love a romantic love scene between shekhar and Lali but creatives are not showing it Ouch if lali is in this state how can there be? Lali will be too shy when it comes to romanceEmbarrassed

Imagine if Laali was her own self.  That would have been a nice romantic scene between Shekhar-Laali.  Embarrassed
DancingParty

Laali: BlushingHeart
Shekhar: HugApprove

Well set up marriage bed ... all ready for the two ... to make another babua...Big smileTongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-SweetGirl-

Neela10 Goldie
Neela10
Neela10

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 8:30pm | IP Logged

Laali is fainting all the time.  Could it because of the injections or she is pregnant already?Big smileBig smileOr both.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-SweetGirl-

-SweetGirl- IF-Rockerz
-SweetGirl-
-SweetGirl-

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 11:57pm | IP Logged
Embarrassed
Originally posted by Neela10

Originally posted by natasha_1407

Imagine if Laali was her own self.  That would have been a nice romantic scene between Shekhar-Laali.  Embarrassed
DancingParty

Laali: BlushingHeart
Shekhar: HugApprove

Well set up marriage bed ... all ready for the two ... to make another babua...Big smileTongue

Yes Apurva She was calling her Shekhar only..First Even I was Shocked..Than I was Like Its Siddy..Bcuz Siddy used to call him Like this only,......But It was so Nice untill She turn mad at shekhar.....Cant Imagine our Shy Laali Like this..Just bcuz of SPD i m happy atleast she was first this Time ,,,,For...BlushingBlushingBlushingBlushing..

& Neela ..Aww Dear..What you Said...I wish..I wish And I want It...But I never Get it..She fainted....I thought May they'll go ahead even if its Siddy only...But no..she fainted...& Hero in Dilemma....I feel like Slap this CV's yaar....
telenovelle IF-Rockerz
telenovelle
telenovelle

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 1:03am | IP Logged
She finally called him Shekhar instead of small Thakhur as she always does.
However, why can't she do that as the really Laali instead of SiddyLOLLOLLOL.
It is about time she called her husband by his real name or give him some affectionate name if she does not want to call him by his real name.

Siddy never had any problem calling Shekhar by his name at all...she was always yelling out his name for this and that.

I wish the Creatives had made Laali use Shekhar's name while they were together.
LOL

LOL
-SweetGirl- IF-Rockerz
-SweetGirl-
-SweetGirl-

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 2:49am | IP Logged
I like Laali to call Chote Thakur only..These are very  minor But Sweetest  things of this Jodi which keep them charming ever...She'll call him Chote thakur ever..Hes not just hubby for her..Hes like God for her..Hes her Everything Which she meance by Life...

@ Neela : Yeah..the Biggest Clue.."Shekhar" & "Tum" which cant ever be used by Laali...For Laali its "Chote Thakur " & "Aap "..Hope Babua go in deep now...Maay clues has been provided ..Time for action..Go for Good Doc or on internet Shekhar babua.LOLWink
Neela10 Goldie
Neela10
Neela10

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 11:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -SweetGirl-

I like Laali to call Chote Thakur only..These are very  minor But Sweetest  things of this Jodi which keep them charming ever...She'll call him Chote thakur ever..Hes not just hubby for her..Hes like God for her..Hes her Everything Which she meance by Life...

@ Neela : Yeah..the Biggest Clue.."Shekhar" & "Tum" which cant ever be used by Laali...For Laali its "Chote Thakur " & "Aap "..Hope Babua go in deep now...Maay clues has been provided ..Time for action..Go for Good Doc or on internet Shekhar babua.LOLWink

I agree.  We are so used to her calling him Chote Thakur, it would be hard to accept anything else.

Laali had always highly respected Shekhar, first as her master (and she a servant), and then later as her husband.

She had never raised her voice to him, either in anger or in frustration.

When in anger, he would have done something rash, Laali had talked him around with sound reasoning. There were many instances she had done that, but in the end, the choice was his.  He often did listen. 

Go to top