India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Maan's next Mission ! Get Brij !

Rituparnaa IF-Rockerz
Rituparnaa
Rituparnaa

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 1:07pm | IP Logged
Seems Maan Singh Khurana is again on a deadly mission of finding out the most dangerous man who created havoc for his love life ....and the man is Brij....yes gals after seeing so many spoilers/SBB/SBS by now we all got quite updated abt this........but here I just wanna share how this man Maan Singh Khurana never falied to keep a tab of everything going around his life ....be it official or personal....thats why he could find out that NT managed to get 25% share of KC and now too he got to know the real culprit Brij...

It all started from his bachelor party.It was so amazing that even in the party he made a call to the security to know the status of his loved ones.Very smartly after agreed with the BP he made this security arranagements thru Adi n Romeo.He doubly ensured the security by making Geet surrounded by others too by arranging a party for her.And yday he proved his intelligence by guessing the culprit just with the mention of the name of Brij.......I loved the way he rushed to KM to catch hold of him right there.Before leaving also he didnt forget to ask adi,romeo n all to keep an eye on geet and instructed them nt to allow her go anywhere else other than the party hall.
How can a man be so caring n intelligent at the same time !Heart

But to his dismay by the time he reached, Brij flew away.But here just after disclosing the truth to annie n arjun ...he again doubted Arjun for sending Brij in KM ......but he never sat quitely ....got all the info abt how brij bcame the cheff n I was really happy that he made it clear to Arjun that it was nt his fault.Well I liked Arjun today too coz even he didnt hesitate to accept his negligience which could have been proved fatal for Geet.In all these I was again swayed away by the charm of this charmer Maan Singh Khurana when he aptly changed the mode of his convo with Arjun as a Suprise one for geet when she asked abt his urgent work which made him to rush here in KM.....

Loved when he asked adi n romeo to make everything posble to get Brij asap by heightening the security around KM,informing the Police abt him and most importantly asking abt NT....oh lord he didnt miss anything to save her from Brij....but as we all know there will be a last tussle between these two...and i know n wish Maan will accomplish this mission by getting the Hard Core Criminal (loved when he said to adi...what a befitting one!) brij into his right place that isJail.

Though I know there will be some high voltage drama 2moro still my heart says let the warrior win this game too.......let him emerge as the winner again....let the evil vanish forever....let truth win over the injustice ......

P.S. Sorry gals...wrote a bit more.....but couldnt resist to pen down this ever lovable char Maan's mission against the evil .....never thought it is enough abt him.....everyday my respect n love for him grows more n more......

Cheers
Ritu

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

1111joanrajanirchandranMs-Min-Ho-eiya-svijaya77SakshiGargdrdee142maankigeet4ever..VeenaGcian..bharkhasona-raiAmoureuxnanditasinght_areebmysteriousmilli

..VeenaGcian.. IF-Rockerz
..VeenaGcian..
..VeenaGcian..

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 8:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rituparnaa

Seems Maan Singh Khurana is again on a deadly mission of finding out the most dangerous man who created havoc for his love life ....and the man is Brij....yes gals after seeing so many spoilers/SBB/SBS by now we all got quite updated abt this........but here I just wanna share how this man Maan Singh Khurana never falied to keep a tab of everything going around his life ....be it official or personal....thats why he could find out that NT managed to get 25% share of KC and now too he got to know the real culprit Brij...

It all started from his bachelor party.It was so amazing that even in the party he made a call to the security to know the status of his loved ones.Very smartly after agreed with the BP he made this security arranagements thru Adi n Romeo.He doubly ensured the security by making Geet surrounded by others too by arranging a party for her.And yday he proved his intelligence by guessing the culprit just with the mention of the name of Brij.......I loved the way he rushed to KM to catch hold of him right there.Before leaving also he didnt forget to ask adi,romeo n all to keep an eye on geet and instructed them nt to allow her go anywhere else other than the party hall.

But to his dismay by the time he reached, Brij flew away.But here just after disclosing the truth to annie n arjun ...he again doubted Arjun for sending Brij in KM ......but he never sat quitely ....got all the info abt how brij bcame the cheff n I was really happy that he made it clear to Arjun that it was nt his fault.Well I liked Arjun today too coz even he didnt hesitate to accept his negligience which could have been proved fatal for Geet.In all these I was again swayed away by the charm of this charmer Maan Singh Khurana when he aptly changed the mode of his convo with Arjun as a Suprise one for geet when she asked abt his urgent work which made him to rush here in KM.....

Loved when he asked adi n romeo to make everything posble to get Brij asap by heightening the security around KM,informing the Police abt him and most importantly asking abt NT....oh lord he didnt miss anything to save her from Brij....but as we all know there will be a last tussle between these two...and i know n wish Maan will accomplish this mission by getting the Hard Core Criminal (loved when he said to adi...what a befitting one!) brij into his right place that isJail.

Though I know there will be some high voltage drama 2moro still my heart says let the warrior win this game too.......let him emerge as the winner again....let the evil vanish forever....let truth win over the injustice ......

P.S. Sorry gals...wrote a bit more.....but couldnt resist to pen down this ever lovable char Maan's mission against the evil .....never thought it is enough abt him.....everyday my respect n love for him grows more n more......

Cheers
Ritu

excatly ritu i sooooooooo wish that happen
delhigirl IF-Dazzler
delhigirl
delhigirl

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 8:07pm | IP Logged

Cheers
Ritu

Yes I want to see Maan come out the winner, Ritu. He has always vowed to protect Geet and he cannot fail. Also i so wish that he also takes care of NT/arjun. I want this serial to be full of positivity despite obstacles

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Rituparnaa

maankigeet4ever IF-Rockerz
maankigeet4ever
maankigeet4ever

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 8:10pm | IP Logged
u described the ever so perfect MSK so well :)

Rituparnaa

nanditasingh IF-Sizzlerz
nanditasingh
nanditasingh

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 9:47pm | IP Logged
hey Ritu ..... arrgh !! having exams hanging as sword over your head at such a time is the worst thing possible to happen for a fan.
Sorry left early hence so late here...forgive me for copy-pasting what i had shared at an other post...some of it might be off the post topic but since its about Maan i guess i had to add it ..don't worry me keeping AA away from here as much as i canLOL

So the stage for the BIG PLAY has been set all actors assembled (only Dev & Meera to report)

& the Drama begins......

The Knight & His Princess - MAAN & Maan ki GEET

He wants her to only smile & enjoy the wedding blissfully without any fear or worries ....As always he stands on guard to protect her ... To keep her mind off from the tension that she senses  running through his veins every minute since Geet had hugged him in fear when Brij had tried to make his first attack ...Maan holds her to himself & assures & promises her & himself that he will not let  her go through any pain, nightmare ever again

the promise not just includes Geet but 'their' baby too ...that Papa wont let any harm come on him/her ever.

their thoughts & dreams are now all incomplete without the Baby ..Baby that to Geet should be strong, intelligent  & one with principles ....shadow of Maan
To Maan the Baby should be just the replica of Geet ..cute & loving .....

thread by thread weaving together they have spun a beautiful dream for themselves that now they want to bring as reality into their life ....

Men on Guard - Adi & Romeo

Finally i see my two favorites getting their due screen space, can i plead for Adi-Pinky as couple please ...they are adorable together

Maan trusts Adi & so who better than this nice man who has always been his right hand..to help him make fort out of their mansion to protect his princess .
Romeo too joins force as they all love & respect both Maan & Geet....But NT is back & Romeo who was assigned to notify Maan about her guess failed. Ahh!

Men with a Mission  -  Maan & Arjun

Arjun as i've always seen though here for revenge but looks up to Maan with respect & knowing him personally all this while has come to understand Maan & so when accused by Maan of something that he is really not aware of, he looks down, tries to explain but when a lion roars none speak....When angry Maan speaks all only listen & Arjun guilt ridden for having played with Annie's feelings & indirectly being responsible for Geet's recent suffering ...takes all Maan's anger quietly.

Arjun knows Maan has all reasons to accuse him & more so now that he knows the pain he caused Annie he himself takes responsibility & again next day makes an attempt to explain to Maan that 'this' time he sure had no idea but yes he brought Brij to KM & he holds himself guilty for it

Maan ....epitome of truth & justice , he is suspicious about  Arjun for only one reason that he is NT's brother....but he has always given Arjun benefit of doubt ... & this time too Maan does not accuse him & decide for himself that Arjun is responsible ..he digs in deeper & having  cleared the facts he himself puts Arjun's mind to rest by assuring him 'I know its not You' & Arjun breathes in relief

The Devil & the Witch  - Brij & NT

Now thats what i call a 'couple made in hell'

Brij is aware that Maan has come to know about his presence & evil designs , as the the sun dawns & all dark forces seek refuge Brij escapes from KM.. (how did Brij know of his disguise being caught? again me wondering) Though he is hiding & all this while was in disguise yet the psycho talks of 'samnai sai vaar karunga'

NT is back...fabulous ...& she has followed (come with) Arjun to KM & eavesdrop on the new lovers. She eyes Annie as her 'would be' next pawn beside her bro

With all the evil back in action & an potential friendly soldier misguided(Arjun) Maan sure has lots in hand to do...but as the saying goes 'When the going gets tough, the tough get going'..who is more tougher than Maan who dares to even challenge destiny to safeguard his love with him forever.
Brij never stands a chance infront of him, never did to..& NT well how many times her being a female keep Maan from punishing her as she deserves to be.

Edited by nanditasingh - 12 January 2011 at 10:35pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Rituparnaamysteriousmilli

drdee142 IF-Rockerz
drdee142
drdee142

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 10:53pm | IP Logged

Cheers
Ritu

Great post Ritu....loved it......I especially loved how you said that "my heart says let the warrior win this game too.......let him emerge as the winner again....let the evil vanish forever....let truth win over the injustice "......"

I so agree, let's hope that's what really happens and knowing Maan Singh Khurana it will.Smile

Rituparnaa

nandinivarma1 Senior Member
nandinivarma1
nandinivarma1

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 11:39pm | IP Logged
hope nothing happens to our knight in shining armor in his fight with evil, i say evil bcoz not only brij but also nt has come back...just hope at the end of all these confusion both maan and geet r safe and the marriage happens....without both of them this serial will become a bore...so hope both will marry....

Rituparnaa

sona-rai IF-Sizzlerz
sona-rai
sona-rai

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 1:48am | IP Logged
rituHugme 100000%agreed with u ASALWAYS DEARHughaey MSK aur uska CHARMDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaminghar din ke sath bartha hi ja raha haiDay DreamingDay Dreaming

Rituparnaa

Go to top